Say It One More Time

You'll Get There

Later that night, when Frank and Mikey had left, I decided to talk to Lynds.
I powered up my computer, taking off my make up as I waited.
Soon enough, the computer had loaded and signed me in.

[Englishhh-xxxTOMMY♥] says: Hey Rennie!

[JustAnotherReject] says: Hey, how’s things?

[Englishhh-xxxTOMMY♥] says: Everything’s good! So good! Tommy randomly appeared on my doorstep earlier with flowers! He’s so cute!

[JustAnotherReject] says: Aww that is so sweet!

[Englishhh-xxxTOMMY♥] says: How about you? How’s things over in Americana? :P You have to tell me about high school! Is it really like we used to think?

[JustAnotherReject] says: You’ll be glad to know that it is, I’ve already had two run ins with the school bully…

[Englishhh-xxxTOMMY♥] says: Shit! Are you ok?!

[JustAnotherReject] says: Yeah I’m good, thanks to being able to fight ;P I blocked everything he threw at me, and managed to make him drop Frank :P

[Englishhh-xxxTOMMY♥] says: Ooooh Frank?! ;)

[JustAnotherReject] says: Yes. Frank.

[Englishhh-xxxTOMMY♥] says: Is he hot? Ooh I need all the gossip!

[JustAnotherReject] says: Ok… I’m not gonna lie, he’s kinda gorgeous… Messy dark hair… Hazel eyes…

[Englishhh-xxxTOMMY♥] says: OMG! :D

[JustAnotherReject] says: The only problem is I can’t bring myself to trust him… Or anyone… He tried to hug me (as a friend, before you say anything) and I just pushed him away, but I can’t tell him why…

[Englishhh-xxxTOMMY♥] says: He must understand? And if he does, he’ll wait ;)

[JustAnotherReject] says: Yeah… I think he spoke to Ally who said that I’d ‘been through a lot…

I heard a knock at my door, making me jump.

[JustAnotherReject] says: I’ve gotta go… Byee LOVE YOU! Xxxxx

I signed off and went over to the door, opening it to see Laura holding two mugs.

“Can I come in? I brought you tea” she smiled.
“Sure” I replied, taking the mug out of her hand and going to sit down on the bed.

“I just wanted to know how you’re getting on, Ally said that you held off Jace McIntosh?”

“Wow… Not just talk of the school then…” I sighed, “He was being a creep… Clearly thinking that he could get his way with me so I told him where to go… He didn’t like it, tried to hit me so I blocked it… Then later I saw him taking his anger out on Frank, trying to say that Frank had made me embarrass him… I couldn’t just let him do that so I stopped him… It wasn’t a fight, just enough to make him drop Frank” I explained.

“Sadly I know that he would do that… I just don’t want you getting into trouble…” I took a sip of my tea, sighing happily as it went down, “But at least it looks like you’ve made some nice friends, Frank and Mikey are good kids.”
“I know… I’m just struggling to trust them… I couldn’t talk to them, I even shouted at them, and then earlier when I told Frank that I’d been having fun, he hugged me and I pushed him away even though I know it was completely innocent…”

Laura moved closer to me, putting her arm around my shoulder.
“This is never going to be easy for you, I know, but I also know that those kids are good people, just try your best and you’ll get there, I know they’ll understand” she smiled at me.

“Thanks” I smiled back, “Oh, and can I get your number in my new phone?”

“I didn’t realise you were actually getting one… I thought I was just a ploy on Ally’s behalf”

“No… It just ended up that way, seeing as Mikey brought Frank along…” I laughed.

“Well, neither of them were complaining” she winked at me, I rolled my eyes “Anyway, James will be back soon, and I’m sure he’ll be hungry,” she laughed, taking my now empty mug and going back downstairs.
I let out a yawn and decided to get into bed; it had definitely been a long day.

Just as I closed my eyes, ready to drift off, my phone vibrated… I picked it up to see a message from Frank.
Mikey hit me! :O :( xo
I swear he’s mentally still a child, but still I replied.
What did you do?
Within minutes, I got a reply back.
Kept bugging him to tell me how he and Ally got together… xo
I sighed, rolling my eyes.
You idiot… :P Anyway, I’m going to bed, night :)
My phone went off one more time.
Nighty night, don’t let the bed bugs bite! Xo

I laughed before putting my phone down and falling straight to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I might not update much over this weekend... I've got a lot planned and college work to do too :P But I'll try my best :)