Say It One More Time

Boxes

-~- 3 weeks later -~-

I had finally packed my last box, considering I haven’t been in America for long, I seriously had a lot of stuff to pack.

We were moving into our new house today, several blocks away from Ally.
I was sad to be leaving this house, not just because it’s huge, but because it was the start of my new life… God that sounds so cheesy…

“Rennie! Are you done yet? The van will be here soon!” Mum shouted up the stairs at me.
“Yeah, I’ll be down in a minute!” I replied, finally taping up the box and heaving it out of my room.

Dad took it off me at the bottom of the stairs and took it out to the van.
Just as he was doing so, I saw Mikey, Gee and Bob walking up to us.
“Hey, you’re just in time to put all these in the van” I smirked at them, pointing to the pile of boxes on the pavement.
They all chorused a groan, “Nice to see you too…” Gee muttered.
“Have fun with that guys, I’ve got a girlfriend to go and see” Mikey laughed, insulting Bob and Gee at the same time, due to their lack of other halves. He ran inside laughing away.
“Douche!” Bob shouted after him.
“Stop crying, there’s not that much” I laughed, picking up one of the lighter boxes and carrying it into the van.
Eventually they stopped complaining and began working, and it wasn’t long before Ally kicked Mikey out to help.
“Jesus Rennie, how much stuff do you have?!” Mikey gasped, clearly struggling to breathe, as soon as he put the box down, he grabbed his inhaler and took a couple of puffs, his face bright red.
“Hey guys!” Frank appeared just as the last box was loaded, grinning to himself.
“Oh yeah, you turn up now” Mikey huffed.
Frank giggled as he noticed that he’d missed all the hard work.
“Huh… That’s a shame… I bet you could’ve done with my muscle” he laughed.
“Well… If you’re so muscly… Maybe you could help up to unpack it all later? You know… Carry the boxes up the stairs…” I suggested.
“Hey, now that’s not fair!” he pouted.
“Oh yeah! I think it is, while we all watch with coffee!” Mikey now grinned, high fiving Gee and Bob.
We all just looked at Frank smiling, until he finally gave in.
“Fine!” he huffed, throwing his arms in the air in defeat.
“Awww thanks Frankie baby!” Gee said in a girly voice before throwing his arms around Frank in a hug, gaining a look of complete despair off his brother.

About 3 hours later, we were all at my new house, sat on the grass in the sun enjoying watching Frank lift most of the boxes inside. Despite his comments about being muscly meaning to be sarcastic, I really wasn’t disappointed with what I saw. The way he stopped to stretch his back out, flipping his hair out of his eyes was definitely an enjoyable sight… Oh crap…

He one more box in before coming out and falling onto the grass beside us.
“Well thank god that’s done” he sighed in relief.
“Thank you Frankie” I smiled genuinely at him. Dad came out soon with a glass of Pepsi for him, “Thanks for doing that Frank” he said before going back inside to start unpacking.
“Seriously though guys… You’re all dicks” he insulted them, receiving not glares like you may expect, but smiles instead.
“You love us though Frankie baby” Gee said winking at him.
“Get a room guys…” I said rolling my eyes at them, Mikey agreed and Bob laughed.
“Hey! It’s not like we’re actually gay you know!” Frank said, maybe a bit too loud as we got some weird looks off this woman over the road…
“I wonder sometimes…” I added, smirking as I said it.
Gee just ‘flipped me off’ as they say over here, before jumping up suddenly.

“Let’s go and see Rennie’s new room!” he cried running into the house before I could stop them. Sighing I got up and followed them into the house. They were already up the stairs and looking in every room, well, Gee, Mikey and Bob were, Frank had just walked right into one of the rooms and stayed there.
“Guys, you realise that you’ve gone past her room, right?” I heard him shout. Following his voice, I went into the same room. It had plain white walls and yellow curtains. They had to go.
“Bloody hell, this place needs decorating…” I sighed as I went to sit next to Frank.
“You called me Frankie” he smiled at me,
“Huh?”
“When we were outside, you called me Frankie, you’ve never called me Frankie.” He smiled even bigger, sounding happy.
“Well… You had just taken almost all of our boxes in and upstairs… You deserved me to be nice to you,” I explained, “And to be honest, you haven’t stopped being nice to me since I met you.”
“That’s the way I roll…” he replied, trying to sound cool, I guess…
“Ooh! Here’s her room guys!” Bob shouted as he ran in.
“Took your time…” I muttered
“Hey! If there’s a new house, it has to be explored” he defended, only to be hit in the head by a cushion.
I looked around to see who the culprit was, not that I needed to because Bob had instantly jumped them. Of course, it was Gee, who was giggling hysterically, now sprawled out on the floor with Bob on top of him, trying to smother him with the cushion…

“What have I got myself into..?” I asked no one in particular.

“You’ve got yourself into FUN!” Gee squealed from under Bob.
“Yeah, you know you love us all really!” Frank added.
“Maybe..”
“Hey! She actually likes us!” Gee grinned, he had finally got Bob off him.
“Do you actually think I’d have let you all in here if I didn’t?”
“I’m not sure you’d have had any choice…” Gee stated, it was probably true.
“Hey, where’s Mikey gone?” I asked as I noticed his absence.
“Oh I think he went back to Ally’s…” Bob told me.
“God! He could’ve said bye!” Frank said pouting.
I started laughing at him, and soon enough Gee had joined in. His laugh made me laugh more, until we were both struggling to breathe. This got Frank laughing, then Bob too. In the end, all four of us were collapsed on the floor crying and probably sounding like seals trying to breathe.

“Wow… I leave you all alone for less than an hour and you end up like this?” Mikey interrupted. He was stood in my bedroom doorway with Ally just behind him, looking just as confused.

We all tried to stop laughing, but it wasn’t happening very easily…
“What are you even laughing about?” Ally asked, making her way into the room.
“I… Don’t… Know… Can’t… Remember…” I managed to get out between breaths.
“Wow…” they both looked around at us despairingly, “Tell you what, shall I go and get some food?” she asked.
Funnily enough, this got the boys to stop laughing, and soon enough I followed.
We all sat just trying to get our breath back as Ally went on the hunt for food.
“Gee… Do I look like a panda again?” I asked, realising that I’d been crying.
“Ermm…” was all the response I got from him, and all I needed to make me start going through the boxes in my room. Luckily, my furniture had already been moved in, so I just put things away as I came across them.

I finally found my make up things and got out my face wipes to sort myself out.

“Ooh! What are they?” Frank asked, looking over my shoulder nosily.
“Face wipes? You never seen them before?”
“Nope”
“Why are you bothered anyway?” I thought he was showing more interest than guys normally would.
“Well…”
“He wears makeup! Like a little girl!” Gee shouted
“Yeah, like you can talk, you do too!” Frank retorted
“Yeah, they both do, I’d like to say it’s just stage wear, but I’ve seen them wear it other times too” Bon informed me.
“Stage wear? You guys in a band?” this could be interesting if they are.
“Yeah man! We’ve only just started though really”
“That is so cool! I’ll let you off wearing makeup if you’re in a band,” I laughed at them.
“You’ll have to come see us practice some time, as long as Ray’s ok with it,” Frank suggested
“Yeah, but I’m sure he will be…” Gee commented, “you know he likes to show his guitar off to anyone he can” they all laughed, obviously knowing more about it than me.
“Just come along next week, we’ll be in Frank’s garage” Mikey invited me officially.
“Ok… Where’s Frank’s garage?” I smiled, having no idea where he lived at all.
“Oh yeah… You don’t know your way around… Hmm… Well it’s normally after school, so just come straight to mine, then I can show you the way,” Frank suggested.
“Will your mum be in?” I asked cautiously, I guess Frank sensed my tone, as he didn’t make a big deal out of it as I thought he could’ve done.
“Yeah, mom will be finishing early next week, so she’ll be there.” He reassured me.

“Ha! I love how you say mum, not mom!” Bob laughed, “You sound so English!”
“Well no shit, Sherlock…” I responded, wondering where Ally had gotten to.
“I love it!” he was grinning like a maniac…
“I’m surprised it’s taken you all this long to comment on it to be honest,” I said, it was true, I was expecting everyone to comment on it all the time.

Eventually, Ally returned with a bag full of food.
“You didn’t go all the way to the shop did you?” I asked, as she threw packets of popcorn around the room at everyone.
“Yeah, well you’ve got no food in yet, I think your mom’s about to go shopping” she replied.
“Oh yeah… I guess we won’t… Sorry” I apologised for not realising the obvious
“You’re such a dork!” Gee laughed at me, “She offered to go, so it’s her problem” he smirked at her causing her to throw another cushion at him. Seriously, these guys love to bully each other…

For the rest of the day, we ate, talked, and I unpacked a few things too, making sure to keep away from the box containing my underwear… That would’ve been interesting if they’d found that…
They did find my photo album that me and Lynds made before she left, we made identical ones so we both had one to keep.
I got quite emotional when we were looking at it, but it was nice to share it I suppose.

After they all left, and we ate tea, I was so tired that I went up to bed.
Annoyingly, I had to go through my boxes to find bedding and make my bed, but once that was done, I was straight into bed and fast asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooh 20 chapters :) Thanks to everyone that's reading this :)