Say It One More Time

Chips and Gravy

The guys all left quite early so that they could get ready and be at the venue to sound check, leaving us girls alone at the park.
“So… Rennie…” Ally spoke suspiciously, “Did I overhear you and Frankie saying I love you for the first time earlier?”
I didn’t realise that anyone had heard us…
“You did!” Iris exclaimed, clapping her hands together excitedly.
“You didn’t even give me chance to reply…”
“Yeah but your cheeks gave you away,” Lynds pointed out. My hands flew up to my face, feeling the heat from my blushing.
“Fine! Yes we did…” I tried to not make a big deal about it, but inside I swear I was about to explode.
“You literally cannot understand just how happy I am for you Rennie! Like I came here after hearing about everything, expecting you to not really be close to anyone, but look at you! Boyfriend and everything!” she grinned, giving me a bone crushing hug.
“You should have seen her when she first came,” Iris said, clearly remembering some amusing memory of my anger, “Seriously, she actually yelled at Frank and Mikey in the middle of school, telling them that she didn’t need them…”
“That’s my girl,” Lynds winked at me; it’s not surprising really that people have questioned our sexuality before…
“And has she told you about the fights?” Ally laughed, reminiscing the fights I’ve had.
“Fights? Rennie doesn’t fight!” Lynds laughed causing Iris and Ally to burst out laughing.
“Yeah… I kinda do now… You know, I learnt how to, so I use it if I need to…” I explained, smiling when I remembered the state of Jace’s face after me and Frankie took him.
“Bloody hell girl, you’ve changed” Lynds commented.
“Yeah… But you love me!”
“I’ll always love you missy”
Ally and Iris looked between us as we hugged cheesily.
“What? She’s my lady love” I stated, making us all laugh. God I love life!

It was about an hour later when we decided that we should go home to get ready for tonight. Ally and Iris went their own way, as they needed to find clothes to wear, leaving me and Lynds to walk back to mine.
“You seem really happy here,” she mused, smiling at me.
“Like you’ll never believe, even with what happened with dad, I’ll never regret moving here, I love it!” I told her the truth, “But enough about me, how’s life down under?”
“Well, generally it’s pretty damn good, I made some great friends, a bit like these lot to be honest, you’ll have to come over to visit them some time,”
“Definitely!”
“I mean, Tommy’s a dick… But then all of his friends now think so too, they all thought he was an idiot letting me go cos I wouldn’t put out,” she sighed, “I just hope Frank doesn’t do the same to you…”
“I don’t think he will… But if he does I know I have my mum, aunty and apparently his mum on my side… And I’m sure the guys will beat him up too” I laughed, knowing how protective Gee has been towards me. Bless him.
We got home and went straight up to my room to get changed.
I picked out a black and red dress that looked almost like a corset with a rara skirt, choosing to wear it with my new heeled boots and fishnets. Lynds chose a pair of tight short shorts and an actual corset, purple with black patterns on it, she looked hot.
“Who are you trying to impress?” I joked at her as she gave me a twirl in her outfit.
“Oh… Umm… No one…” she lied, terribly.
“Hmm… Is it Gee?” I winked, she went red as I spoke, proving me right, “Don’t worry, me and Frankie both think he’s into you already,”
She smiled at this, once again proving that I was right.
I picked up my phone, deciding to send a quick text to Frankie.
Hey babyy! :) Just so you know, we’re setting up Gee and Lynds tonight… If they don’t do it themselves :P xoxox

“Right, let’s get our faces on!” I announced, pulling out my makeup from the cupboard.
I decided on heavy black eye makeup and bright red lipstick, whereas Lynds just did black eyeliner and red lipstick.
“We look so hot!” Lynds grinned as we both looked at ourselves in the mirror.
“Totally!” I agreed, “Let’s go eat.”

We left my room and headed into the kitchen, where I found a note on the fridge from mum.
Me and Sarah are going out for the night, I heard you’re going to see the guys play, so have fun, stay safe etc, see you in morning xxx
“Our mum’s have gone out tonight, they say have fun,” I said once I had read the note.
“Fair enough, what food have you got?”
“I think there’s some chips in the freezer…” I wasn’t really sure what we had.
“Ooh! Do you have any gravy?! We could have chips and gravy!”
“That is why I love you Lynds!” I found some chip and gravy salt, putting the chips in the oven and making some gravy”
While I was ‘cooking’ I felt my phone vibrate.
I was already planning it! Gee admitted liking her once we left :P I guess she’s admitted it too then? :) xoxox

Well not in so many words… But I know her too well, she likes him! :P xoxox

“My god I have missed this” Lynds commented while she ate.
“You’re not the only one… I don’t know why I don’t cook this more often…”
We laughed then continued eating in silence… It was just too good!

“We should really get going,” Lynds sighed, after stuffing herself with too many chips.
“Yeah we probably should,” I agreed, taking the dirty pots to the sink and sliding my phone into my bag along with my purse and keys.
We left the house and followed the directions that Mikey had given us, soon finding us outside the venue.
♠ ♠ ♠
So... I'm getting near the end of this story, like very near, only a few chapters left :O But! There will be a sequel! :D I already have loads of ideas for it and am so excited about starting it! :D