Say It One More Time

Settling In, Easier Than I Thought

I've been at my new school for nearly two months now, time sure does fly! Me and Cayne are pretty much inseparable, and Lynds is so happy that I've settled in well.

I entered my maths classroom begrudgingly, I mean seriously, who puts maths first thing on a timetable?
"Oh hey Cayne!" I smiled as I swung my bag down onto the desk, making a loud thud as I did so.
"Hey Rennie" he smiled weakly at me
"What's up with your face grumpy?" usually he's even more full of energy than me, this is unusual... And slightly worrying... Or maybe I'm thinking too much and he's just tired...
"Oh nothing, just tired, ya know, and well... Maths, first thing in the morning?! It's abuse, I swear!" I giggled at his outburst, glad that I was just worrying too much again.
"I was thinking exactly the same thing on my way in here, there should be a law against it or something..."
"Good morning class" our teachers shrill voice cut through any sound in the room, part of the reason why I despise this class so much... Today is gonna drag...

-~-

I met up with Cayne after my last lesson, English, which unfortunately, we did not share. We always walk home together now, it just became habit I suppose.
"Hey, so fancy popping round to mine on your way home? Mum made some cakes, which apparently aren't any good, so if they don't get eaten quick, they'll end up in the bin" Cayne asked me, it kinda caught me off guard, I haven't been round to anyone's house since Lynds left, and I especially had never been round to a guys house before, being 15 my mum was slightly worried about this sort of situation.
However, I know that there's no 'connection' between us two as anything more than friends, so why shouldn't I?
"Uhh, yeah sure, I love cakes, it'd be cake cruelty to leave them for the bin"
He chuckled, "you're so random sometimes you know"

We reached his house, but as we walked up to the door, I suddenly felt very apprehensive. I shrugged off the feeling as stupid nerves and followed him through the front door.
"Wow, your house is amazing" I commented as we went through to the kitchen to find these poor cupcakes. "So, uhh... Where are the cakes?" I asked after looking round the kitchen and not finding anything.
"I really can't believe that you bought that stupid story" Cayne laughed, shaking his head at the same time.
"What do you mean?" things were starting to get confusing now...
"Wow, are you really that dumb? I haven't brought you round to my empty house to eat cakes, oh no, I have a much better idea" this scared me, and I immediately wished I'd just declined the offer of cake
"You see, there's something between us, more than friends, can't you feel it too?" he asked as he approached me slowly
"Ermm... No, I don't think there is, I should really get going before my mum starts to worry about me" I rambled as I tried to make it to the door.
"I don't think so" he snarled, holding me back by the collar of my t shirt "you're not going anywhere, but upstairs" he moved his hand to my arm, grabbing it hard and pulling me towards the stairs.
"No!! Let go of me!" I tried to struggle, but he was too strong and before long, he had me up the stairs and in his bedroom. I was crying so hard by now.
"Shh don't cry Rennie baby" he whispered as he moved closer to my lips. I tried to pull my head away, but he grabbed my hair and kissed me roughly.
I screamed and tried to hit him.
"Oh so you like it rough do you? I can do rough" he threw me down onto the bed pinning my wrists above my head with one hand and using the other to rip off my clothes.

-~-

Cayne disappeared downstairs, leaving me to put my clothes back on, tears still streaming down my face. I laced my converse back up and left the room, grabbing my bag from beside the door and leaving the house.
I don't understand why he had to do that, why I can't just make one friend that I can trust. What is so disgusting about me that people feel they have to treat me the way they do?
I cried the whole way home, not caring what people thought of me as they gave me strange looks.

After what felt like the longest walk ever, I reached my house, glad to see that mum and dad were still out. I headed straight to the bathroom, feeling so dirty. I was in the shower ages, scrubbing at my body until my skin was red raw. I got out when my skin started stinging too much and carefully dried myself off and changed into joggers and a baggy t shirt, leaving my hair hanging wet below my shoulders.

I went downstairs to greet mum who just got home.
"Hey mum"
"Oh hey honey" she smiled at me, but the smile didn't last long, "honey, what's wrong?"
"What do you mean? I'm fine, just had a shower"
"Your eyes look like they used to, before you moved, now please tell me what's wrong"
Oh boy...
♠ ♠ ♠
So it's been a while, but unfortunately I've had a load of college work to do and unexpected events that have kinda taken over right now... But hopefully I'll be able to update a bit more for now :)