Status: Comments motivate me. Please tell me what you think :D It will be updated as much as possible ;)

Run Into the Wild

Chapter Three

Matt and Zacky had finished painting Sophie-Anne’s bedroom, it was pink and wonderful according to Sophie-Anne. She knew that it would be an amazing room. “Daddy? Can I please have a glass of milk?” She asked quietly. Matt rushed down the stairs to retrieve a glass of milk for his niece. He really does want to spoil her. After five minutes he returned with a glass of milk and cookies for little Sophie-Anne. “Trying to be the best uncle?” Zacky laughed. Picking Sophie-Anne up. Gena walked into the room and sneered at the little girl in Zacky’s arms. “Honestly. I don’t understand why you don’t like her.” Zacky snapped at Gena. “Why should I like her? She’s not mine.” Zacky’s anger flared up. How dare she say that about his daughter. “Get out of Sophie-Anne’s room! Now!” Zacky roared at Gena causing Sophie-Anne to cower, hiding her face in her dad’s shoulder. Gena stormed out of the room, “I’ll be at Val’s if you want me!” She yelled before slamming the door. Sophie-Anne had started crying.

“Hey, Hey. What’s wrong baby girl?” Zacky asked the young girl. “D-Daddy i-in England w-would always yell at mummy like you d-did and t-then he w-would hit her a-and m-m-me.” Zacky hugged Sophie-Anne tight. He was disgusted with the way Gena was treating her, how her 'Dad' from England would always abuse her. Zacky swore on his life, his daughter would never encounter that with her.

"He what?" Matt asked softly, taking Sophie-Anne out of Zacky's arms and holding her in his own. "Daddy hurted me all the time when he was angry." Even Matt's anger flared up then. He put Sophie-Anne down and went downstairs. Zacky knew where Matt was going, the garage. Zacky had a punchbag there especially for Matt's use. Matt would use it when he was angry, of course he would only use it when he was at Zacky's.

Once Matt was finished using the punch bag he went back to Sophie-Anne's room, she was sleeping quietly. "Man, we need to sort this thing out. You and Gena are great for each other." Matt spoke confidently, knowing that Zacky would out at him.

"You mean, giving away my daughter." Zacky sighed, an unexpected reaction. Matt didn't mean that he meant. “Zack, I didn’t say that. Nor did I mean that. I meant; why don’t one of the guys or me look after Sophie-Anne until you’ve had a chance to talk to Gena about this.” Zacky gave it a bit of thought before making a decision. “Right. Okay. Uhm, when do you want her?” Zacky asked.

Within that night Sophie-Anne was on her way to Matt’s house. She didn’t understand why, although she is only 6 years old. “Uncle Matt? Where am I going? And why isn’t Daddy coming?” Sophie-Anne bugged Matt. “Daddy needs to talk things through with Gena. When she is happy with you being here you can go home.” Matt smiled at the young girl.

Val looked at Sophie-Anne and melted. No matter what Gena had tried to make Val think, Val would always love kids. And she loved Sophie-Anne at first sight...“Hey baby!” Val smiled walking up and giving Matt a kiss. “And you must be my little niece, Sophie-Anne?” Val giggled as Sophie-Anne nodded. “Where would you like to sleep tonight?”Matt asked her. “In a bed?” Sophie-Anne replied. Matt and Val laughed as Matt picked Sophie-Anne up and taking her into one of the many spare rooms. He decided on the one that was closest to his and Val’s.

“Right sweetie, time to sleep.” Matthew told his proclaimed niece. Sophie-Anne did what she was asked and climbed into her bed, as soon as her head hit the pillow Sophie-Anne was asleep. “You see Matt, you’ll be a great dad.” Val whispered walking out of the room leaving Matt there to watch over his niece.

Vengeance Manor...

"I don't care Zachary! I won't give into you! Either that thing goes, or I go. I hate the fact that you fathered a child! I FUCKING HATE KIDS!" Gena yelled Zacky. "SHE HAS NO WHERE ELSE TO GO, SHE'S MY DAUGHTER! I LOVED HER MOTHER, BUT HER MOTHER LEFT ME 6 AND A HALF FUCKING YEARS AGO! I DIDN'T KNOW I HAD A DAUGHTER! I CAN'T HELP THIS! SOPHIE-ANNE'S MOTHER IS DEAD. SHE DIED. SOPHIE-ANNE HAS NO-WHERE ELSE TO GO! AND I WON'T ALLOW HER TO GO TO AN ORPHANAGE! I JUST WON'T!" Zacky yelled storming out of the room.

He walked into his ow room and started to pack some of Gena's clothing. When he was finished he stormed downstairs ad handed Gena the suitcase. "If you won't accept my daughter, you won't accept me. Now, either accept her or leave." Zacky snapped. Gena was taken aback ot the fact that Zacky, the man who spoiled her rotten and loved her more than anything, was choosing this 'thing' over her. She was disgusted.

"Fine. I'll be at Val's." She spoke, storming out of Vengeance Manor. Sophie-Anne was at Matt and Val's. "Shit." Zacky whispered wiping his hands over his face. Without even thinking, Zacky went and grabbed his jacket and keys then walked out to his car.

He was going to get Sophie-Anne from Matt's.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry it's a small chapter :/
I think that's what it'll be like for the story...
I just can't think of what else to put in because I save all the best bits for the next chapter :/

And sorry I haven't updated in like a week... Just been busy y'know...

I promise to try update every saturday :3

okay.

S'later!

-

Jackass
xox