Status: Comments motivate me. Please tell me what you think :D It will be updated as much as possible ;)

Run Into the Wild

Chapter Four.

Knocking on the door to Matt’s house, Zacky noticed something. Gena’s car wasn’t there. She couldn’t have gone to Michelle’s, Lacey’s or Leanna’s for that matter. Just as the door opened, Gena ran up the steps.

“Zack, what the hell are you doing here?!” Gena asked Zacky firmly, trying not to lose her temper.

“I am here to pick up my daughter.” Zacky sneered before turning to look at a confused Val. “Is Sophie-Anne awake?” he asked softly.

“Er... Matt’s just upstairs with her, I think she’s asleep now.” Zacky nodded as Val motioned for him to go in.

“SHE’S IN THE ROOM NEXT TO MINE!” Val called up.

“Hey, Val let me in.” Zacky whispered peering into the room that Sophie-Anne was sleeping in.

“Hey man.” Matt smiled. Zacky walked over to Sophie-Anne’s sleeping figure.

“She’s so... beautiful...” he whispered. He had never noticed how much Sophie-Anne looks like her mother.

“Y’know, this has really opened my eyes to the fact that, I really do want kids...” Matt spoke softly towards Zacky.

“I hadn’t a clue that Adrianne was pregnant. So this is a really big shock to me.”

Sophie-Anne stirred at the sound of the men’s voices. “Uncle Matt?” She mumbled rubbing her eyes.

“Great, man, you’ve woke her up now.” Matt laughed slapping Zacky’s chest. Zacky took hold of Sophie-Anne’s hand and smiled.

“Hey, baby girl.” He smiled looking at Sophie-Anne. She smiled back and sprung up pulling her dad into a hug.

“Daddy!” she squealed. Zacky’s smiled grew larger, he loved Sophie-Anne with all of his heart. He's not going to let any boy hurt her, ever. And if a boy hurts her Zacky decided that boy shan't break another girls heart with the row he's going to get.

Zacky spent the night at Matt's curled up in the same bed as his daughter, hugging her all night. He felt safe with her. He himself didn't know why, maybe Adrianne's love is coming through Sophie-Anne?

"Honey? Sophie-Anne? Baby?" Zacky giggled trying to wake his delightful daughter up. She pretended to be asleep, like most younger children do when their parents are trying to wake them up. Zacky resorted to tickling her, this made her wake up.

"Daddy! No! Daddy, stop!" She giggled. Screaming playfully.

Val and Matt peered through the door and laughed at the sight of Zacky mucking around. Zacky was always a miserable old sod, that was Gena's fault. Gena held him back, she controlled him. Matt and Val were glad that he's finally let go of Gena and smiled, for real, for the first time in years. For the first time since Adrianne left.

"Awwww. What's your awful Dad doing to you? Eh?" Val joked.

"He's tickling meh! I don't like to be tickled." Sophie-Anne replied.

Before anyone could do anything another figure peered from around the door and was jumping on the bed tickling Sophie-Anne as well.

Jimmy.

Sophie-Anne started crying slightly. Her Mummy tried tickled her like that. Her Daddy from England always told her Mummy off for mucking around with Sophie-Anne.

Adrianne was putting Sophie-Anne to bed. "Mummy, read me a story?" Adrianne nodded and started to read 'Beauty and The Beast'. Adrianne read it because it reminded her of Beast And The Harlot by her former love's band, Avenged Sevenfold.

"And they all lived happily ever after... There we go darling. Time for sleepy byes?" Adrianne smiled. She started to tickle Sophie-Anne. Sophie-Anne giggled, her giggles got louder and louder until Adam stormed into the room.

"What in Gods name are you doing?!" Adam yelled. Storming over to the bed. He grabbed Adrianne's wrist and pulled her to a standing position.

"You do not tickle a child! What are you mad? Do you want her turning against us?" He spat in Adrianne's face. Adrianne flinched and nodded.

"Good. Now Sophie-Anne get to sleep!" He yelled before letting go of Adrianne and storming out of the room.

Adrianne stood there shaking. Sophie-Anne got up out of bed and hugged her Mummy tight.

"Don't worry Mummy. Daddy didn't mean it." Sophie-Anne tried re-assuring her Mummy.

"Just get to bed Sophie-Anne." Adrianne flung her daughters arms off from around her waist and walked out of the room.

Sophie-Anne climbed into bed.

She heard the shrieks of her Mummy.

The yells of her Daddy.

She didn't know what to do.


Gena had a doctors appointment and Zacky refused to go. He wanted to take Sophie-Anne out for lunch. For this, Gena hated him even more.

"So this is little Sophie-Anne." Brian smiled. Sophie-Anne hid behind her Daddy's legs. She was a shy little girl.

"Sophie-Anne, this is Brian, Johnny and Jimmy. They're your other Uncles." Zacky smiled picked up his daughter and held her on his hips.

"Oh yeah, my baby sis is joining us with her fiancé Pierre." Matt smiled. Zacky rolled his eyes. He loved Matt's little sister.

Jemma, Matt's sister, met them at McDonalds with her fiancé.

"Hey baby sis." Matt smiled kissing his sisters cheek.

"Hey, Matt." She smiled.

"So this is the imfamous Pierre Bouvier." Zacky smiled holding out his hand. Pierre and Zacky shook hands.

"I wonder what she sees in you." Jimmy joked.

"It's the French Canadian charm." Pierre winked.

"You mess with my baby sister you mess with me and you don't want that." Zacky joked. He always saw Jemma as his baby sister, always.

"Can we maybe possibly eat now?" Jemma asked.

"Awww is ickle Jemmy getting hungry?" Jimmy joked. Jemma punched his arm and watched him cower in shock.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey!
Ohmygod.
I'm really sorry for the almost 2 week no update period!
You see I was at RAF Leuchars for an Air Cadet Camp first week.
Then of course is was Christmas on Saturday/Sunday.
Too much dialouge to start with, not enough description >.<
Sorry if it's not long enough >.<
And if you're wondering 'Jemma' is me.
I've written myself in. I can possibly write some of you in...?
And yes in this story I will be marrying Pierre Bouvier, the lead singer of Simple Plan.
Like it or lump it.

And comments on the new layout?
I have to thank:

Rosa_MovesLikeJagger (pssssssttt is it easier to read now?)

for it. She's done an amazing job!
Thanks you ♥

-

Jackass
xox