Status: a work in progress..... Updating as Much as I possibly can. Sometimes ruff patches come up but still trying!!!

Hiding My Heart

Meeting

I’ve been spending my life patrolling. I hardly eat anymore and you could tell I’ve been losing weight. I just don’t have the care to do anything anymore. If I’m not patrolling then I’m in my room “sleeping”. When I say I’m sleeping I’m just staring out the window. When I’m patrolling I always take the path closest to the reservation. I want nothing to do with the bitch leech lover. I think the only time I’m not patrolling is when Jake is patrolling. Em told me that Jake is always thinking about me when he is patrolling, well always is a little to strong. It’s more like when he is away from Isabella’s house he is thinking about me but seeing as he is always patrolling near her house he is thinking about her a lot.

I still don’t understand why he pulled me in close then when the bitch came to him he dumped me like the pathetic thing I am. I don’t know what is going on in his mind.

She graduated yesterday. That bitch is having a stupid party at her leech’s house and Jake is going to it. Quil and Embry decided to go with him. I wish Em wouldn’t go but I understand that he is going for a couple of reasons. One of the reasons was because he had orders from Sam and the other reason was because he wanted to support his friend. I understand that I’ve been a complete bitch and I’ve only mopped around the house lately so no one wanted to be around me. The only person that wanted to be around me was Leah and even she couldn’t stand me for more than an hour. It’s sad actually.

I decided that it was time for me to get out of the house. I went to Emily’s because I knew she had the capability to help me feel better.

“Emily...”

“ANNA! Oh honey come here! I haven’t seen you since Jake was an asshole. Come here and we are going to talk.”

“Emily I’m so hurt. I knew this was going to happen but I still willingly let Jake into my heart. He took ahold of my heart and just stomped on it. I was trying so hard and I know we weren’t dating for long but I loved him so much. He meant a lot to me. I hate to say it but he still does. I don’t even think he cares about how much he hurt me. He finally has his Bella back again, granted she is still with her Leech but still!!! He thinks he has a chance with her! I tried to show him that I loved him and that she wouldn’t be there for him. She will just drop him when the Leech makes her. She doesn’t care for Jake the way I do.” The whole time I was talking I had tears in my eyes. It was hard to talk about the asshole and not feel sad. He really hurt me with his stupidity. Emily rubbed my back as I was talking. I had a feeling that she really didn’t feel like talking about this at this moment but she never said anything about this. She just sat and listened.

“Jake Just doesn’t fully understand what he is doing to you honey. He is only thinking about himself. I do have to say that the couple days after you guys broke up Jake would come over here and he looked depressed. He misses you but he is only thinking about himself.”

“If he was so depressed why didn’t he come and talk to me about it. We could have gotten through this together.”

“I think this...” Emily never got to finish her sentence because Sam came running into the house yelling for something.

“Oh Anna you're here! Good I need you to call for the pack. I’ll tell you what it’s about when the whole pack is here. Actually let’s meet in the clearing. We have some things to talk about.”

I ran out of the house, to the woods and changed. I love being in wolf form. There is just something about it, the not having strong human emotions is what it is.

I made my way to the clearing and howled for everyone to make there way here. While I was waiting I briefly wondered why Sam didn’t do this himself.

“What’s going on?” Embry was the first to say anything. I waited until everyone except Sam and Jake to say anything.

“Everyone Sam told me he wanted to talk to us. He told me to call you guys I’m not sure why he didn’t do it himself...” I just laid down and waited until everyone was here. They looked at me worriedly but I just closed my eyes.

“I’m sorry it took so long. I had to get all my facts straight before I told everyone.” Sam came into the clearing with Jacob right at his heels.

“What’s going on?” Paul asked.

“This is going to take a while so while I’m talking about it will you all shut your traps and listen? The reason why I had Anna to call you here was because we have a meeting to go to tonight. Tonight we are going to a clearing and we are going to watch the Cullen’s teach some fighting techniques...”

“WHAT! There is no FUCKING way I am going to be around those leeches!” Paul roared.

“Yeah I’m not going,” I hissed.

“Too bad because you two are going!” Sam barked. His voice was full of his Alpha command so I sat there quietly silently hating every minute. “Anyways as I was saying before I was rudely interrupted by the two hotheads. We are going. I’m going to leave Seth behind to watch over the town. The reason why we are going to watch the Cullen’s is because Bella is under attack. They say that there is a redheaded vampire that is making a newborn army. The leech that can influence emotions is going to be teaching a class that shows you how to deal with those suckers. We will not be fighting with them simply watching. This will happen at around 2 in the morning so go home and get some sleep. You all are dismissed. Jake and Leah you are both on patrol now so go get started.”

I started on my way home to sleep. I didn’t want to go to that stupid meeting with the Cullens. I went to my bedroom and slept. It seems like that’s all I do anymore.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Leah---------

I was stuck on patrol with Jake. I still couldn’t believe what he did to Anna. All she ever did was love that stupid prick but he still went for that stupid Bella chick.

“Jake, Why did you do it?” I couldn’t help but ask him.

“What do you mean why did I do it? What are you talking about?” Was he seriously acting stupid?

“Don’t be stupid Jacob! Why did you break Anna’s heart?”

“I didn’t break her heart. I just let her go. She should be fine. I needed to be with Bella while I still have a chance. I need to save her.” Did he seriously just say that? Anna is a mess because of him.

“Jake do you not see Anna? She is broken. You only went out with her because the dumb bitch Bella was off with her dumb ass leech. You really can’t see how much you are an idiot?!” I was angry. How could he be so stupid.

“WILL YOU SHUT UP?! Leah don’t be fucking stupid. Anna is fine she will get over me! She is a big girl. Bella, well, Bella needs help. She is going to throw her life away to become a monster.”

“Your an idiot. I’m done talking to you.” How could he be so dumb?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anna---------

It was time for the stupid meeting that we have to go to. I don’t want to be around those stupid leeches.

When we got to the clearing that the leeches were doing there meeting we didn’t get any closer than ten feet from the tree line. That was still 30 feet away from the Cullen’s. The blonde leech that looked like he was in pain all the time came up and started talking. I tuned him out I didn’t want to be here. Jake was thinking pointed things towards Isabella’s Leech.

“SHUT UP JAKE!” I couldn’t take it anymore. After a yelled at Jake isabella’s leech smirked.

I saw out of the corner of my eye Jake went across the field and laid next to the stupid Isabella. O growled softly to myself and finally decided that I should listen to the stupid leech who was talking. After all of the talking and explaining and fight drills Sam told them that we needed their scent so we wouldn't mistake them for a newborn on the battlefield.

Everyone went one by one in a line sniffing the dumb leeches. I growled softly at each one but when I came to Isabella I gave her louder growl and snapped at her a little. I walked away towards the reservation. I didn’t get out of getting yelled at for my display of hatred though.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bella---------

The wolves came up and sniffed my vampire family. There was one wolf the beautiful white one that I remember as Anna that growled at everyone. When she got to me and Edward she growled and snapped towards me. I was terrified. I wonder why she did that. I will ask Edward when she is gone.

On the way home I decided it would be a good time to ask Edward. “Edward, why did Anna snap at me? Also why did you smirk so much when we were there? What did you hear?”

“Oh Bella. There was such drama for a pack of wolves. It was interesting to hear the thoughts of the other wolves threw one wolf’s head. I learned a lot through those wolves. The reason why Anna snapped at you was because she simply doesn’t like you.”

“What? What did I do to her that made her to not like me?”

“Well you probably didn’t know this because Jacob is a complete idiot but she imprinted on Jacob and he on her. When he was ignoring you, he decided that he should act on his imprint. It was when you decided to come over, even after I told you not to, that broke them apart. He didn’t tell her about you coming over. As much as I hate to say it, Jake thinks he still has a chance with you and he shunned his imprint away so he could try for you. She doesn’t like you because you took him away.”

“So that’s why she didn’t like me when you were gone. I was always around and Jake showed me more loveable attention than her.”

“Yes. She views you as a horrible challenge she has. She doesn’t like you because you stole her love away.”

I felt terrible. I stole away someone’s happiness. It was just like Mike and Jessica. I really don’t understand why guys won't leave me alone and go for the beautiful girls who love them. I really don’t know what I can do to make Jake realize that he loves Anna and she is a better choice.
♠ ♠ ♠
I guess I'm trying to stick with the story but not really tell the same things over and over again. I'm hoping that you like the chapter. Please tell me what you think!