Status: Active.

You Think You're So Great

Chapter 7

Brayden stared at the four walls around him, containing him in a very small cell. He was sitting on an even smaller, very uncomfortable cot. Brayden readjusted himself as he waited for somebody to tell him something. Then, the small door to the cell opened and an officer escorted him to another enclosed room, this time with another person. He presumed that he was his lawyer. Brayden sat at the small table and the officers left the room, leaving him and his lawyer alone. “Hello Brayden, I’m Mr. Johnson, your lawyer. Your mother called me yesterday morning so I quickly found out all that I could and came here.” Brayden looked at him and took in the information. “So… can you tell me what’s going on?” Brayden asked him. “Brayden, your DNA is going to be tested against a rape kit, and if it matches, you’re going to be on trial for two counts of rape in the second degree.” Brayden had an obviously confused and worried look on his face then Mr. Thomas spoke again. “Although, I don’t believe they will convict you of the first one, the second count is still up in the air as of right now,” he paused “Anyway, you will officially be read your charges and have your bail set at your arraignment, which is tomorrow.” Brayden nodded and Mr. Johnson shook his hand and left.

Brayden was then cuffed and escorted back to his cell, and all the while he was shaking his head because he hadn’t thought what he did was wrong, he still couldn’t understand why Emily was blowing this out of proportion. Brayden sat down on his cot and wondered how many people knew what was going on with him then the cell door opened and the guard uncuffed a guy in the cell and left him there. Brayden watched as the guy sat on the cot and looked around just as he had done when he was put in there. The guy seemed to had just noticed Brayden as he turned his head in Brayden’s direction for the first time. The guy was a tall and scruffy looking, he had dark brown hair and brown eyes. Brayden decided to break the silence. “So what are you in here for?” Brayden asked nervously. The guy looked up at him, he looked angry. “robbery.” He answered plainly “What’re you in for?” the guy asked Brayden. Brayden looked down at the grey concrete floor nervously then spoke. “I uh was charged with raping a girl twice..” Brayden stated doubtfully. The guy across the cell from him got up to his feet and got in Brayden’s face. “I don’t like rapists.” The guy stated angrily. Brayden stood up and backed against the wall, he was sure he was about to get his ass kicked. “Guards!?” Brayden yelped helplessly as the guy got closer to his face and said “how about I show you what it feels like to get raped?” and he smiled. Brayden gulped loudly as he realized he wasn’t just getting his ass kicked. “The guards aren’t coming, you know. They don’t like rapists either,” Brayden’s heart was beating so hard it’s all he could hear and he wanted to scream but no sound would come out.

The guy pinned Brayden to the wall and put his hand on his chest to feel Brayden’s heart beat, then he spoke “think about how she felt when she was in your position right now, so helpless, so scared…” his voice faded out as he unbuttoned his jeans, he was glad they were in jail and he didn’t have to wear the orange jumpsuit for this, then he moved to unbutton Brayden’s jeans. Brayden swallowed hard and tried to plead with his cellmate but he couldn’t speak. Then his cellmate took Brayden’s hand and put it in his pants, he wrapped Brayden’s hand around his already hard dick. “mmmm, your hands are so soft,” his cellmate smiled and removed Brayden’s hand from his pants. Brayden’s much larger cellmate effortlessly shoved him to his cot and got on top of him. “roll over onto your stomach,” Brayden’s cellmate ordered. Brayden hesitated and his cellmate grabbed his jaw and squeezed it until it cut the inside of his cheeks, “Roll over. Now.” The cellmate demanded and Brayden complied. His cellmate then pulled down Brayden’s jeans and underwear and leaned over him to get to his ear. “I forgot to ask you, do you like gay anal sex?” Brayden’s cellmate asked him. Brayden remained silent and continued panicking inwardly; he couldn’t take it anymore, so he started to cry. Just as he had, his cellmate had already gotten his pants down and had just inserted his dick into Brayden’s ass. Brayden yelped out helplessly in pain as his cellmate thrust hard in and out of him. Brayden buried his face into the cot and tried to hold back more yelps as his cellmate kept thrusting harder. His cellmate pulled out of him just as he was coming and he came all over Brayden’s back. Brayden was sobbing in pain as his cellmate pulled his own jeans back up and buttoned them and rolled Brayden back onto his back. His cellmate then punched him in the face and leaned down to a now bleeding Brayden. “I told you I didn’t like rapists, now maybe you understand why.” He then got off of Brayden, who had blacked out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow, so much rape in this story. I really didn't have a set plan for this story so this just kind of happened... oops.