Love Is Blind

Are You Serious!? Im Going to Kill Him!

I strolled into the Walgreen’s “Karen!” I called out happily, and stood to the side of the store, waiting for Karen to show up and wonder who the freak was that called her name. “Karen!” I shouted again, after a few inpatient minutes.

“Who in this Jesus loving store is screaming my name,” She muttered harshly under her breath, but I heard her.

“Me, you h 03!” I smiled.

She laughed, "Jesus, I thought some rapist was coming to get me, "She smiled, quickly hugging me. I chuckled, Karen was one of my best friends, and worked her, with Kyle.

Laughing, I said, “Rapist, in a Walgreens? Someone fell off out of the crazy tree and hit every branch on the way down.”

She huffed, jokingly, “There something you want. ’Cause sweetie, I got to work.”

“Just wanted to know where Kyle was. He’s here right?” I said, unsureness dancing along with my words as I spoke.

She hesitated for a moment, “Honey, Kyle hasn’t worked here for the past two months. We thought he told you.”

my heart thudded against my chest. Kyle lied to my face. For the past two months when I asked him where he had been, he would always respond with ‘Work’ or "Walgreens’ It was all a lie. “He told me he still work here,” I hissed through clenched teeth. he kid was going to have to deal with a very unhappy Ava. And that my friend, was never good.

“oh,” was all she said. I knew she knew he had I was thinking, she just didn’t want to say anything about it. She knew I was flaming. “Go home and tell that kid off,” she state hugging me quickly.

Grinning I responded with, “Sweets that’s exactly what I was planning on doing,” and then I added ,“I’ll tell you about it later.”

She squeaked. Such a gossiper that girl was. Got to love her , “Bye Kelly,” I smiled, snapping Coco’s leash to show her that she needed to lead me out of the store..
Once out of the store, I began walking angrily, stomping, and sad. Why had he lied to me. Was it because he did like the job. Maybe Karen lied. I shook my head at the thought, Karen wouldn’t lie about something like that.

Was it because he was cheating on me?

My heart sped at the mere thought of Kyle cheating on me. He wouldn’t do that. I bit my lip, and if he did, I would cut his family jewels off. Wouldn’t cheat on anyone after that. I smirked, I liked that idea.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^*

I was home now, sitting on my couch, my laptop in hand, waiting for Kyle to arrive. Which I knew he would. I was downloading a new program to my laptop. Dragon something. Basically I talk, and it types and repeats it back for me. Pretty epically amazing in my opinion.

I waited another hour, writing on my all time favorite website Wattpad, before Kyle came home. The door creaked, and he cursed under his breath. I stood up silently, feeling like an old, suspicious wife. “Kyle,” I hissed, throwing dagger’s at him with my signal word.

“Ava?” He asked, his voice dancing with curiosity, “Is there a problem?”
I laughed, “You, you’re the problem!”

I heard his shoes tapping the floor as he approached me, he was inches from me. I could feel his breath on my face, “How am I the problem!”

I slapped him, “You lied to me! I went to Walgreen’s and guess who I doesn’t work there anymore!”

He was silent. I heard his lips parting slightly, but he never said anything. Coward. Lying. Un-Holy word. Fool. “Tell me where you were,” I hissed, clutching my fists into tight balls.
He again didn’t say anything. The air was tense. I could feel it, and so could he. “Tell me Kyle. Tell me or we’re done.”

Kyle took a quick breath, he wasn’t expecting that. But I have trust issues. But that, that’s different, horrific story. “Tell me.”

“I cant,” He whispered sheepishly, shifting his feet.

“Get the h*** out of my house.”

“What?” He asked. Did the idiot really think I was going to let him stay. You dont toy with Ava Mark’s emotions and get away with it. Nobody but… never mind.

“I didn’t stutter did I?” I asked moving closer to him, I could tell by his breathing, that I was near his ear. “Get. The. H***. Out. Of. My. House.” I hissed, pushing him away.

“No.” That took me by shock. Did he want me to kick him where the sun dont shine, and drag him from my home. Because, at the moment, I was tempted to do so.

“Excuse me.”

“I’m not leaving,” He stated, seemly a little to sure. Okay, did that mean he was going to tell me where he was. Because that is his ticket to staying with me… or having his family jewels brutally cut off.

“Fine. Tell me where you were,” I stated simply, crossing my arms over my chest, in anger. He took a deep and heavy breath. But still didn’t respond. What was he so afraid of. He knew me. He knew I would rather have him tell me the truth rather than lie to me.

“I was at a job,” He muttered quickly.

“And what was that job about,” I inquired, loosening my grasp around myself.

“I cant tell you. Just trust me Ava. Its not bad. I’m not cheating on you or whatever. I would never do that. I couldn’t hurt you like that.” His words were filled with sincerity. And it sucked. He was telling the truth, that was great, but the fact that he wouldn’t tell me, sucked.

“Okay.” Was all I said. I was not going to drop it. I was going to find out his dirty little secret. Wither he wanted me to or not.
♠ ♠ ♠
(: