Status: Active.

Thin

Eleven.

I groaned quietly as I was shook awake. I rubbed my eyes and looked up to see a smiling Oliver hovering over me.

"C'mon, let's go down teh the beach. We've slept long enough." He pulled the blankets off my body and helped me sit up.

"It's dark out..." i stared out the glass doors of the bedroom that opened up to the beach. Oli laughed.

"So? Not maneh people are out right now, eitha. So get readeh." He kissed me quickly before stripping right there and changing. I rolled my eyes and laughed then searched though my bag. I got out the Drop Dead swim suit Oli gave me before we left for our flight yesterday, a tank top, and some shorts. I went into the bathroom and changed. After I finished, I threw my hair up in a messy bun and left the bathroom without bothering with make-up. I didn't want black smearing all down my face if we got in the water, which I knew Oli would want to.

"Ally, why did yeh cova up?" I looked over at Oli and shrugged.

"Don't like the way I look." I stated simply. He looked away.

"Fine. Let's go." I followed him out the double doors and onto the beach. It was a bit awkward now, so I kept a small distance and crossed my arms over my chest. I wasn't even in the mood for this any more.

Once we got down close to the water, I sat down in the sand with my knees to my chest and stared out at the water. I heard Oli scoff.

"I didn't take yeh on vacation teh act like a bitch, Allison." I looked up at him with my mouth slightly open. Way to brighten the mood.

"Don't ask meh dumb questions, then. Yeh alreadeh knew the fuckin' answer. Don't blame this on meh. I'm not the one who killed the excitement," Oli rolled his eyes.

"Yeh so daft, Ally. Fuckin' look at yeh self. Yeh gorgeous. Yeh should be gainin' a little weight, not loosin' it. If yeh don't, I don't know, but I refuse teh fuck a skeleton the rest of meh life. Evereh time I even touch yeh, I'm fuckin' scared I'll hurt yeh. Yeh teh small, ally. Why do yeh think I broke up with Amanda? Because she were teh small. And, because I love yeh, of course, but that's not the point I'm tryin' teh make here. Realize what yeh realleh look like and fix this shit, or we might end up the same way. I won't watch yeh kill slowleh yeh self. Oli tossed me the key to our room before he walked down to the water, I watched as he submerged himself into the ocean and thought about what he said.

---

I slipped away from the beach after a while of thinking and walked to the closest fast-food place. I ordered something vegetarian friendly for us both and walked back to our hotel. When I got inside, I saw Oli seated on the couch. He looked up briefly as I walked inside, then back at the television. I bit my lip nervously.

"Oli?" I watched as he continued to stare at the television. He made a small, quick "hm?" sound.

"I, uh, brought food. Figured yeh might be hungreh afta all that swimmin'." I could tlel by the expression on his face that he was still upset. Oli finally looked up at me.

"What about yeh? Aren't yeh hungreh? Fuck, yeh haven't eaten for real in years, Allison." He rolled his eyes as he got up and took the take-out bag form me as he passed by.

"I am, actualleh." I admitted. Oli stopped walking and turned to look at me.

"Then eat. Yeh need teh. If yeh eventualleh start gainin' weight, it won't make meh want yeh aneh less. If anything, it'll make meh want yeh more because yeh'll be healtheh. I won't be scared that I'll break yeh." He made his way over to the table and started pulling out the containers. I sat down at the table beside him as he started eating quietly.

I really had no idea what got into me, but I willingly ate everything in the container. I don't know why, but once I started, I couldn't stop. It was so fucking good. After all these years, I've finally had it. I had a feeling this would be the beginning of a real recovery, even if I knew I would still limit myself, but not nearly as much as I did before. But I knew I had to start eating. If not for myself, then for Oli. I couldn't lose him, not when I just got him. Not ever.

Oli was shocked I was actually eating, but he didn't stare like most people would. He knew I hated that. When I had finished, I had a stomach ache. I guess my stomach wasn't used to this much food, but I didn't care. I had to eat to patch things over with Oli.

When Oli was done, he threw away our trash and kissed my cheek. "Thank yeh, Ally. I just want yeh healtheh, yeh know? I don't need yeh dyin' on meh. I'm sorreh I got so angreh, though." He kissed my cheek again. I gave him a small smile then went to take a shower. Thoughts of purging crossed my mind, but I ignored them, I couldn't do that to Oli any more.
♠ ♠ ♠
PLEASE READ THIS NOTE:
Okay, so, I'm about to ruin a big part of this story, because I want to know who thinks it's a good idea.
Obviously, she's trying to make Oli happy by eating, but that won't mean she won't still limit herself and shit, you know? So, I was thinking, she would get pregnant again and they'll keep it, so she'll force herself to start eating right so it doesn't die or have any birth defects. And blahblah, yeah. There's more after, which is why I'm wondering if you guys would still read this story, because I know most Oli stories, the girl ends up pregnant, but this time, it'll be different, especially after she finally has the kid. I can't ruin that, since I already ruined this, so yeah. But it'll be great and different, I promise. If I don't get a lot of responses about this idea, then I'll just have to come up with a different way to take this story.
Just let me know what you think.
Thanks to everyone who commented on the last chapter.