Status: Active.

Thin

Twelve.

I laughed loudly as Oli held me bridal style and spun us around. there was a huge smile on his face as we fell down in the sand. I kissed his lips quickly before I got up and ran toward the water. Oli quickly got to his feet and chased after me. I screamed as he pulled me down into the water.

Once I resurfaced, i wrapped my arms around Oli's neck. He held me up by the back of my thighs and walked us further into the water. he stopped when the water was waist deep to him and kissed me.

"Let's go dancin' tonight."I pushed his wet hair out of his face and laughed.

"Yeh know damn well I can't dance, Ally. I can onleh grind." he smiled as he held me closer and started slowly spinning us in the water. I laughed again.

"Right. Well, I want teh go out tonight, but yeh know I hate the typical 'dinna and a moveh' dates. Let's do somethin' different."I looked up at the sky and watched as a flock of birds passed above us.

"I found this place where yeh can go and paint. they give yeh a big canvas and a private room and evereh thing. Yeh even get balloons with paint that yeh can throw at it. We should go and paint each otha." He winked suggestively as I looked back down at him. I laughed.

"I like that idea. I love teh paint." Oli gave me a questioning look.

"Realleh? I didn't know that. I neva see yeh paint." I shrugged.

"I haven't much ova the past few years, but I do love it. We should go." I gave him a small smile before I pressed my lips against his. He nodded.

"Alright, let's go get readeh." Oli walked a few feet toward the shore before he let me down. We got out of the water and got all of our stuff, then went back into the hotel.

---

"Ally, yeh readeh yet?" Oli chuckled as he stared at me. I had on a white v-neck and white shorts.

"What? If they get splattered and turn out pretteh, I want teh wear them again." I gave him a childish smile, showing all my teeth, then slipped on my shoes.

"Right, then. let's go, yeh crazeh bird." Oli kissed my cheek and I followed him outside to the taxi waiting for us. We got inside the taxi and Oli told the man the address.

Once we got to the place, Oli payed the driver, then we went inside. We were the only ones there, it seemed. We were greeted by a man with thick rimmed glasses and a faux hawk. he looked to be around our age.

"Welcome! Do you have a reservation?" The man's name tag read "Ryan." He stared down at a clipboard as he waited for one of us to answer.

"Sykes." Oli looked over at me and smiled as he squeezed my hand. I guess he just assumed I would come here. I playfully glared at him and stuck my tongue out.

"Alright, follow me." Ryan led us to a separate room which had a huge canvas already set up and everything else was out on a table. There were two buckets full of balloons and individual containers of paint and paint brushes, too.

"There are cover ups in the closet over there if you need them." Ryan pointed to a door that was opposite the door we had entered. He left the room after and closed the door behind him. I looked over at Oli.

"Are yeh alright with gettin' paint on yeh clothes?" He looked down at himself and shrugged.

"Not realleh, love." He smiled, oblivious to the fact that I was planning something and kissed me. I quickly grabbed a balloon out of the bucket and popped it against his back. He pulled away quickly and sarcastically smiled at me.

"Oops." I bit my lip to hold back a smile. Oli nodded and grabbed another balloon. Before I could even think to move away, he smashed it against my chest. I took my hand that was covered in paint from popping the first balloon and made a hand print on his cheek.

"That's a fuckin' sexeh colour on yeh, sweetheart, I must say." I laughed inaudibly and smeared the rest of the paint on my hand onto his arm. Oli pulled me into him and wiped his cheek against my face. I laughed as I grabbed another balloon and smashed it against his neck only to have a balloon popped against my arse.

"Oli!" I gasped. I couldn't help the smile on my face as I pushed him away. Oli laughed and smashed another against my boob.

"Pervert." I threw a balloon at him and it hit him in the side of his face since he turned his head at the last minute.

"Oh, yeh gettin' it now." Oli growled playfully as he grinned at me. I back away slowly and grabbed a small container of paint.

"Oli..." I warned as I continued to back away. Oli grabbed a tub of red paint and threw the paint out at me, causing me to jump back and close my eyes. The paint still splattered all over my clothes, my arms, some on my face and legs. I let out a sharp gasp and opened my eyes. Oli was no where in sight.

Suddenly, I felt arms around my waist. Oli kissed my neck quickly.

"Sorreh, I think I had a muscle spasm." I could picture a huge smirk on his face. I opened the paint in my hand and turned around.

"Oh, that's alright." I pulled the waistband of his jeans from his waist so I could dump the whole container of paint down his jeans and boxers. Oli tried to move away in the process, but I just moved with him.

"Cold!" He shouted as he gripped my shoulders. I giggled at his expression and kissed him, despite the paint all over his face.

"Sorreh, think I had a muscle spasm." I mocked. Oli looked at me and laughed when his little fit was over.

"Yeh just took the expression blue balls teh a whole 'nother level, love." He nodded his head toward the paint container in my hand. I looked down at it and it was, in fact, blue paint. I laughed. I hadn't even noticed what colour it was before.

"Let's just paint the canvas now, yeah?" He let my shoulders go and started throwing balloons at the canvas. I put the container down and started doing the same.

---

By the time we decided we were done, the paint on us had almost fully dries. Oli and I got a taxi back to the hotel. Instead of going inside like I thought, Oli led me around to the beach. He stripped down to his boxers and went out into the water. I looked down at myself and debated if I thought do the same. It's just Oli I thought. It was dark out, any ways, so, if someone happened to pass by, they wouldn't see anything, any ways. I quickly stripped down to my bra and underwear, then joined Oli in the water. Oli pulled me close to him and kissed me deeply.

After a while of swimming, mostly kissing, we got our things and went into the hotel. All the paint was off of us by now. I went into the bedroom and dropped my things to the floor. As soon as they hit the floor, I was turned around and laid on the bed. Oli hovered above me and pressed his lips against mine hurriedly.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have no clue if there's a place like that in Cali, but I'm too lazy to research shit to do there, so I just made something up. Paint is alway fun any ways.
this one's cute. I thought I made it funny :p but the next one will be.... not sad... but... I'm not sure how to explain it.
harharhar. luv meh~
:D
Thank you to all these people who commented on chapter 9 through the previous one:

itsjackz
lexin3d
The Mini Monster
RAWRamy
xogabbyox
acey5592
rickyxhorror
vvampiremmoney
Ah0y
HangingByAThread
j'adore.
peaceREB


I'm sorry I didn't thank you individually the last few chapters. I got kind of lazy. I hope this makes up for it~ :3
I LOVES YOU ALL (: (i am in a happy mood.)