Status: A work in progress..updated randomly

Follow My Lead

Eleven

The final leg of warped tour was under way. Things were going smoothly. Everyone fell into a routine. Wake up, set up merch, do their own thing, sign & play, relax, pack up. Kyle and Maybel slept in the same bunk every night. It was weird to them when they tried to sleep alone. Maybel would toss and turn without getting any actual rest.

Kyle and Andy were drinking outside of the bus after their set and signing. They were sitting around and talking. Andy leaned forward in his chair, “So what are you and May doing, laying around in your bunk all morning?” Kyle smiled, despite himself. “We really just lay there and watch my movies on her laptop. We make out too. A lot.” Andy laughed, “Well that’s not a bad life at all. You guys are still going to come stay with me for awhile after Warped right?” He nodded, “Yeah I think so...I think I’’m going to ask her to move in with me, soon.”

Andy didn’t get a chance to reply because Maybel bounced over to them. She sat on Andy’s lap. Both boys looked questionably at her. “Andy, “ she started, “How much do you love me?” He shrugged, “A lot I guess.” She shrieked excitedly and pecked him on his cheek, “Good because I’ve set you up on a date after Warped!”

Andy smiled. He trusted Maybel entirely and knew she wouldn’t set him up with a sucky girl he wouldn’t click with. “You’re perfect May!” Kyle nodded, proud of his girlfriend helping out their friend.

That night they were cuddling as per usual. She looked troubled so he cradled her face in his hands, “Babe, what’s wrong?” She shrugged, “I’m not going to like sleeping alone.” Kyle smiled, “Then let’s move in together!” Maybel scrunched her nose up in distaste. “Isn’t that a bit soon Kyle? I mean, we’ve only been together, what, a month?” He nodded, not fazed at all by the rejection.

She decided to change the subject, “Annabeth is going to come on vacation with us and her and Andy will fall in love.” Kyle pecked her lips “I think you’re right. Is Chloe coming along with Dave?” She nodded before burying herself into his side. “Goodnight Kyle.” She kissed his neck in just the right spot so he quietly moaned out a goodnight which made her laugh.

The next morning, Andy and Maybel went to catch an early breakfast at an ihop they spotted. After they ordered, Andy zeroed in on her and Kyle,. “Sooooo my dear May, what are you and your boy up?” She rolled her eyes, “The usual. Just hot kinky sex every night.” She smirked with a gleam in her eye which made the older boy doubt her sarcasm momentarily but they both laughed.

Andy proceded to ask about Annabeth. Maybel reached out across the table and laid her hand on top of his, “She’s kind of shy, but she’s so funny once you get to know her. I can almost bet she’ll match you drink for drink too.” Andy was clearly hanging on every word. “Do you want to see a picture of her?” May finally asked. He nodded vigorously. She took her iphone out of her bag and scrolled to a picture of Dave’s girlfriend, her, Woe Is Me’s Austin Thornton’s girlfriend. and Annabeth.

Gently, he took the phone fron her grasp and zoomed in on the only girl he didn’t recognized. That obviously had to be her. After a moment or two, he looked up smiling.”What’s her name?” Maybel laughed at his excitement, “That’s Annabeth. She’ll be joining us in Mexico in a couple weeks.” The look on Andy’s face was priceless. His smile grew bigger, as if his face would split in two.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm currently rewriting some things that occur later in this story so I apologize for slow updates! Does anyone want anything to happen? Ideas would be nice :)