Status: A work in progress..updated randomly

Follow My Lead

Seventeen

A few days later, Kyle woke up to find Maybel laying next to him fidgeting with her phone. She was mumbling incoherent things to herself while typing furiously. He propped himself up on his elbows, “May, what are you doing? It’s...” he looked at the clock, “7:45. In the morning. Let’s go back to sleep.”

She shook her head. “Why waste time sleeping? I’m going to be dead soon enough anyways.” She practically spat the words out. They caught Kyle off gaurd. How can she talk like that? Suddenly, his mind snapped. Those words cut him deep. He was at a loss for words and his eyes filled with tears he refused to cry. He was Kyle fucking Pavone. He did not cry.

When he was silent for a prolonged amount of time, Maybel looked at him and her eyes widened. She was what he was holding back. “Kyle, I...I-” He shook his head. Then he shook it again.

He shifted away from her slightly. She followed him. “I’m sorry. That was awful, but I’ve come to terms with it. The sooner that all of you guys accept it too the easier it’ll be on everyone.” He went to respond to that but she silenced him with a quick kiss.

Now look! I have 706,341 twitter followers now. I shamelessly got those One Direction boys to promote me.” She smiled wickedly at her boy,who laughed at her. He shook his head and kissed her nose, “You’re terrible.”

She nodded and rolled out of bed.It’s not like they had gotten a lot of sleep anyways. She pulled on her jeans that had previously been strung out over her chair. “Come on then! We’ve got to get going!” He squinted at her, trying to remember or figure out what the hell she was talking about. When he finally gave up, she let out a squeal of excitement, “I found a zorbing place! Everyone’s gonna meet us there!”

He smiles, “Okay Darlin’. Sounds like fun. Do I have time to shower?” She nodded and instead of going out of the room, followed him into the bathroom. When he raised his eyebrows, she giggled, “It’ll be quicker if I, you know, help you out.” He laughed and shut the bathroom door behind them.
♠ ♠ ♠
I like to think that Kyle and Maybel's relationship is really cute.

This is short I know, I'm trying to write through my writer's block on this story.

I also posted a couple chapters of that Mike Hranica spin off story so if you want to check it out, that'd be cool :)

Thank you to "soworthit" and "Chizzy" for the comments! & to everyone who reads this!