Status: Complete :D

Baby, What if I Can't Forget You?

We Can Sleep on the Ceiling

We pulled into the familiar parking lot of the beach and instantly my mood worsened. It was beautiful outside today, but the beach is not where I wanted to be after realizing all my friends forgot my birthday.

"Why are we here, Vic? I'm not in the mood." I said and leaned my head back on the seat.

"Just come on." he said and got out.

I sighed and got out as well, but I slammed the door to get his attention and crossed my arms when he looked at me.

"Tell me why the fuck we are here." I seethed.

He raised his eyebrows at me and stepped closer to me slowly. I didn't budge. Either he was going to tell me why we were here, or I'm walking home.

"Just come with me, Piper." he said while extending his hand.

I shook my head and turned to walk away. Before I knew it his arms were around my waist and I was thrown over his shoulder.

"Goddammit, Vic. PUT ME DOWN." I shouted.

There weren't many people around us, but those who were gave us odd stares.

"You're a lot heavier than you look, Piper." Vic said, laughing.

"Are you calling me fat?!? I will end you, Victor Vincent Fuentes. You hear me? Now put me the fuck down before I hurt you!" I shouted while pounding my fists on his back.

He continued to walk and laugh at me.

"You're gonna end up hurting yourself more than you'll hurt me."

I finally gave up. I knew Vic wasn't giving in. He was determined to take me to the beach today.

"I hate you." I said to him as he slowed his pace.

"I hate you too, Piper." he said and he began to place me on the ground.

Now I'm really gonna kick his ass. I brushed the hair out of my eyes and looked straight ahead.

"SURPRISE!!!" voices shouted at me.

I stood there in shock. Mike, Jaime, Tori, and Tony all stood before me under a small tent with a sign that read 'Happy Birthday!' on it.

They didn't forget after all..

I hugged all of my friends one by one until I got to Vic. He just stood there and smirked at me. I smacked his arm and stuck my tongue out at him.

"I almost killed you, douchbag."

He just shrugged his shoulders and pulled me into a tight hug. We were interrupted by Mike.

"Now that this sap fest is over, let's eat some fucking cake!" he shouted.

Everyone laughed and I turned to see Tony holding a cake with a bunch of candles scattered around it. I giggled at their attempt and closed my eyes to make a wish.

I wish that Vic would love me...

I blew out all the candles and everyone cheered. We all chatted for a few minutes then decided it was time to go swimming.

"I don't have a bathing suit!" I said immediately.

They all stopped and looked at me. I felt the heat rush to my cheeks as all their eyes were upon me.

"Don't worry, I brought you one." Tori said with a smile, "We're roughly the same size, although your boobs are kinda bigger than mine."

My face got even hotter as I noticed the boys smirking at me. Tori tossed me two pieces to a solid blue bathing suit. The bottoms would surely fit, but as I held up the top I became a little skeptical. It was tiny. I swallowed the lump in my throat and began to change behind the towel Tori held up for me. Once I was done, I stepped around the towel to see all the boys with wide eyes.

"Damn." Mike said.

He was the only one to speak and he quickly turned away when he saw the scowl on Tori's face. She smiled at me and dragged him away.

"You do have big tits." Jaime said and walked towards the water after Tori and Mike.

Tony and Vic were left staring at me.

"Um...let's go swimming." I said feeling a little self conscience now.

I walked past the two gawking boys and headed for the water.

Hopefully the water will be refreshing and will calm me down....
♠ ♠ ♠
I need feedback if you guys actually want me to continue this story. Please?