We Could Leave This Town and Run Forever

Definitely Not!

“Ky, what am I going to do while you’re not here?” I playfully pouted as we were all at the airport the day she was leaving. I was trying to joke around so I wouldn’t start crying.

“Oh you’ll forget that I’m gone,” She assured me.

“No she won’t. She’ll be pouting the second that you leave,” Tom snickered.

“I’ll be back before you know it,” Ky told me.

“I’m glad you’re going, this is a great opportunity but I’m really going to miss you,” I said while hugging onto her, choking back my tears.

“Well you can always call me and we’ll webchat and stuff,” She replied.

“For sure,” I softly said as my tears couldn’t be held in anymore and they came silently streaming out.

When we parted I wiped away some of my tears although they were quickly replaced as I took Liam from Ryan and held him on my hip.

“You better call me too,” I teased as he giggled.

“Wuvu,” He said in his little slobbery adorable way.

“I love you Liam,” I cooed, covering his face with kisses as Ky said goodbye to my little ones who Tom was holding.

“Okay, okay stop infecting my son with your germs,” Ryan teased while taking him back and had his own time with his baby boy.

“I better go,” Kylee softly said once we all had our goodbye’s with her.

“We’re going to miss you Ky but you’ll have a great time and we know you’ll do fantastic on the ATL album,” Tom smiled at her as I took Jesse in my arms and Tom cradled Charlotte.

“I love you Ky,” I said while we shared another hug and shed a few more tears.

Kylee and Ryan had their own moment with each other and Liam before Ky and Liam headed onto the plane. Once it left my little Fletcher family and Ryan headed home.

“Ryan, you can’t mop the whole three months she and Liam are gone,” I said as he sulked in the backseat.

“Oh yeah?” He replied like it was a challenge. “I’m going to prove you wrong.”

“You’ll be fine, don’t worry,” I assured him.

“I just feel weird when they’re not here. Ky and Liam are my life and they complete me, when they’re gone it just….doesn’t feel right,” Ryan sighed.

“Well you have your band and you can always come hang at our house or with the guys and I,” Tom piped in.

“And you can play with our babies, they look like Tom so they’re cuter than your baby but…” I teased with a laugh.

“Definitely not,” He chuckled as I finally got a smile out of him.

I feel bad for Ryan, I really do. I miss Kylee and Liam too but it’s just too big of an opportunity for her to pass up and Ryan understands that…. But it doesn’t make it any easier.
♠ ♠ ♠
i only have two more chapters to post!

Kirstie and Kylee

comments?