We Could Leave This Town and Run Forever

Tom Made Me Do It!

“Kylee,” I heard someone softly speak, bringing me out of my slumber.

I tried to nuzzle into my boyfriend’s chest more. But as I did so, a groggy chuckle came out of him. It was so cute that it made me slowly open my eyes, revealing his smiling face.

“I came to visit and you’re going to sleep the time away,” he snickered.

“I’m tired,” I groaned playfully.

“But there’s so much we could do… and you want to sleep,” he pouted.

“No… not that look,” I complained, trying to bury my head into his chest once again.

“Get your cute butt up,” he pressed on.

“I think I need kisses first,” I smiled up at him.

“I don’t know if I have any for you,” he smirked.

“Please,” I pouted.

He gave me a hardened expression for a few seconds before he finally gave me my kisses. There were only a few though. He told me I could have more once I was up and ready for the day. So with that, I got up to get dressed. Of course he stayed in my bunk. He probably went back to sleep.

Once I was done, I walked the front of the bus to find Tom and Kirstie sitting on a couch. They were talking about something. I tried not to listen while I got some caffeine heating. But when I sat down across from them, Kirstie decided to fill me in.

“I saw James his morning,” she spoke up.

“Ooooo,” I smiled at her.

“I still said… no,” she sighed while running her hands through her hair.

“Kirstie,” I huffed playfully just in time for Ryan to join us.

“What are we getting on her for now?” Ryan snickered before sitting next to me.

“She won’t go out with this guy,” I informed him.

“What do you have to lose, Kirstie?” Ryan started in on her.

“What’s left of my heart,” she muttered while crossing her arms.

“Well maybe this guy can make you whole again,” he pressed on.

“Doubt it,” she huffed.

“Just go on one date with him… by yourself. And then decide if you trust him with your heart,” Ryan kept going.

She held his gaze for the longest time. The gears in her head were turning. She was thinking about doing it. My man’s good!

“Since when do I agree to Ryan’s advice?!” she groaned.

“Because you love me,” Ryan smiled before going over to hug Kirstie tightly.

“Get off!” she complained, but it was through laughter.

“Aw, this is such a cute moment,” I had to add.

“Get your boyfriend off of me!” she shot at me.

“What is she going to do?” Ryan chuckled.

Without saying anything, I got up and jumped on top of Ryan, creating a pile on Kirstie. She squealed while trying to squirm out from under my boyfriend. Eventually, Ryan let her go. She immediately scrambled to her feet and glared at the two of us.

“Tom made me do it!” I quickly spoke, pointing to him since he was being rather quiet.

“I had nothing to do with this! Don’t blame me!” he quickly added.

“Wow, Ky. Blaming an innocent bystander,” Kirstie shook her head.

I just stuck my tongue out at her before words left me.

“Ryan and I are going to explore for the day. Do you want to come with or stress about your James dilemma?” I asked, trying to be a good friend and include her in my plans.

“Stress about my James dilemma!” she shot back.

I just rolled my eyes playfully through a smile. Ryan and I’s PDA isn’t that bad! Really. I asked her one last time before Ryan and I left. I hope she figures something out. But really I just want my bestie happy. And I think she’d be happy with James if she just gave him a chance.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ky

comment??