We Could Leave This Town and Run Forever

I Got You In My Ear

After everyone had their fun with telling Ryan goodbye, they let us have our little moment. I just hugged onto him though. I didn’t want to let him go. It’s been so nice having him on this tour. He’s never been able to stay with me that long while I’m on the road… let along in a completely different country.

“It’s been fun, kid,” he teased, keeping his humorous tone.

“Too much fun,” I sighed as my eyes traveled up to meet his big brown ones. Gosh, I love his eyes.

“Just a little longer and you’ll be coming home,” he remained positive.

“I love you,” I pushed out, holding onto him tightly.

“I love you too,” he spoke gently before leaving a soft kiss on my forehead.

Even though I was a little bummed about him leaving, those few shorts words along with his actions brought the biggest smile across my face. Once he saw it, his flashed through too.

“Have a nice flight,” I mustered up to say in a quiet voice.

“I got you in my ear. Don’t worry,” he chuckled, showing off his phone that had headphones linked to it.

“I got you too… but not at the moment,” I pouted at him.

He gave me a playful pout of his own before he wrapped his tattooed arms back around me.

“I love you,” he whispered into my ear, bringing a wave of goose bumps across my skin.

Another chuckle came out of him as he pulled away, that smile sparkling so much. I smacked him lightly, knowing he meant to give me the shivers.

Before he walked through the terminal, we shared another kiss and a round of I love yous… and then he was walking away, slowly disappearing out of my sight. Just before he turned a corner, he turned back around, sending me a smile along with a cute little wave. It made me laugh as I waved back. That’s my man.

Once he was gone, I sucked in a big sigh and walked back to everyone. They were all joking around and being themselves. But I was… kind of sad. Ryan’s been here for a while… and now he’s gone. It’s… weird.

As we went back to the bus, everyone was being all cheery and happy. I just kind of sat there, piddling with my phone. I didn’t know what to do with myself! My better half is gone! But I’ll adjust. I need an hour or a week. Ryan and I have been through this numerous times before… but it still doesn’t make it any easier.
♠ ♠ ♠
-__- Tanner and Ryan! :-P lol

comment??