We Could Leave This Town and Run Forever

Nerdy and Shy

So lately it’s been a little bit awkward between Kylee and I. I’m not sure if she’s mad at me or what but it’s just kinda weird. Because it has, I’ve been going out with Tom after the shows and we’ve had such a good time. I don’t think anyone suspects that we’re together either.

“Are you excited to go back home?” Tom asked as him and I were sitting by a picturesque lake after the last show before our break.

“I am. I miss Cali, but as long as I’m with you I’m happy,” I smiled. He leaned over and kissed my cheek, causing me to smile brightly and returning his kiss.

“You’re so adorable,” Tom chuckled. “I’m excited to go to California with you.”

“I can’t wait,” I beamed. “I’m so glad that you and I are together.”

“Me too. I think you and I make a great couple,” He said, wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

“I think we should tell everyone soon,” I spoke up.

“Yeah, do you want to tell them before or after we go to California?” He asked.

“Maybe after, then Ryan can be there too,” I rationalized.

“That sounds good to me,” Tom smiled that adorable dimply smile.

“I’m excited to tell them,” I said.

“I have a feeling we won’t hear the end of it though,” He laughed.

“Of course not,” I chuckled while rolling my eyes. “Although I teased Ky a lot when she started going out with Ryan.”

“The guys are going to go crazy,” Tom shook his head. “They always tease me about never finding a girl cause I’m nerdy and shy.”

“Aww, I love that you’re nerdy cause I am too and I think it’s so cute you’re kind of shy, but you’re so friendly,” I grinned, rubbing our noses together.

“I’m so glad I kissed you that day,” He happily sighed.

“Me too Tom,” I grinned. “Me too.”

I don’t know what I’d do without Tom now. Him and I are so close, he’s finally the guy I needed. Someone who wouldn’t hurt me and someone who is my friend, not just some joe blow who is dating me because I’m famous. Tom and I like each other based on who we are, something I haven’t had before and I love it so much.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay you do that and i'll stick with Kendall, and Danny....and Jesse McCartney... hehe

comments?