We Could Leave This Town and Run Forever

I'm Right Here

During the whole flight, I was trying to hold in my excitement. The flight had wifi though. Guess who I was talking to! Just knowing that I was going to be able to physically touch my boyfriend in a few hours brought squeals out of me.

He couldn’t stay on with me through the whole flight though. Sadly he didn’t have 10 hours to just sit and chat. His band was working on a new album, so he had to go use those wonderful vocal chords he was blessed with.

As the hours ticked down, I was getting more and more anxious. Once it was announced that we were making our decent to Los Angeles, I could barely sit still. Ryan, here I come!

After we landed, I was totally ignoring everything around me. I knew my man was somewhere at this airport… and I was going to march right too him.

“Kylee, wait for us!” I heard one of the McFly guy shout out as I quickened my pace once we were off the plane.

I paid them no mind though. I was on a mission and I was gong to complete. Operation Find Ryan Key: almost complete. Where is that spiky, blonde headed guy at?!

As my feet took me deeper into the airport, I was getting ready to give this guy a call. I cannot find him! I was getting annoyed too. I can’t find my boyfriend!

“Ryan, where are you?” I muttered to myself as I continued to search.

“I’m right here,” I heard his chuckle fill my ears.

Quickly, I turned around and was met with his smiling face. I couldn’t hold in a squeal as I went over and jumped into his arms. The two of us shared this embrace for the longest time. It felt so nice to feel his warmth against me. Gosh, I missed him so much.

“Where’s everyone else?” he finally spoke once we let go of each other.

“They should be coming. I was just so excited knowing that you were so close to me,” I laughed at myself.

“Come on. Lets go find them,” he smiled while hooking an arm around my shoulders and leading me back the way I had come.

As we walked, we didn’t say anything. We were just enjoying being in each other’s presence. I honestly almost missed the people that joined me on my journey back across the pound. Ryan was the on that spotted them.

“Well, look who it is,” he snickered before removing his arm from around me.

Everyone went on to greet Ryan. After that was over, he put his arm right back where it was… around me. I smiled and nuzzled up to him, causing Kirstie and a few of the McFly guys to roll their eyes.

“So uh… we couldn’t get a hotel to check into this late at night…” Danny started as we were heading towards Ryan’s car… How were we all going to pile in, I had no idea!

“Kirstie has a place…” I hinted.

“But we all want to be together for the first night,” Dougie added, smiling over at me. Of all the times he turns his charm on.

“As long as Kylee and I are cuddled together, I don’t care if you guys stay,” Ryan butted in. No! He wasn’t supposed too! I don’t need to be around them anymore than I have been!

Everyone, minus Ryan and I, went on to give out a victory shout. I rolled my eyes and just kept walking. I guess it’s nothing to get too worked up over though. I’m going to be with Ryan. That’s all that matters. And by the morning, it will only be Ryan and I in our house… I can’t wait until that time though!
♠ ♠ ♠
I swear, if Ryan Key and Tanner Foust were some how fused together into one man, that wold be the most perfect man.. not even kidding! lol

Ky

comment??