We Could Leave This Town and Run Forever

Ryan Will Crash and Kill Us All!

“Look! There’s LA!” Danny bounced up and down as we were on the way to Ky and Ryan’s house.

“Yes Danny, very good,” I teased while patting his head.

“I can’t believe all of you are staying with us tonight,” Kylee playfully groaned.

“Well you can all stay at my house for the rest of the time but we have to be together the first night!” I beamed.

“Why does Kirstie have to stay at our house,” Ryan moaned.

“Zip it Ryan!” I teased while smacking him.

“Kirstie, you’re going to smack Ryan and then since he’s driving he’ll crash and kill us all,” Tom chuckled.

“Yeah, do you really want to be responsible for our death?” Harry asked me.

“Then England will have a national day of mourning for our deaths,” Dougie laughed.

“Or not,” Kylee teased.

“Hey look!” Danny yelled for about the millionth time, pointing out the window.

”What?” We all asked.

“Kylee and Kirstie are on a billboard,” He told us.

“Man, my girl looks sexy,” Ryan said while looking at the board.

“Stop gawking at the picture and keep your eyes on the road,” Ky giggles while giving him a light shove.

“No PDA!” Tom told them before they leaned over to kiss each other.

“I’m starting to think staying at their house isn’t a good idea,” Dougie laughed.

“We’ll just jump on them if they start kissing,” I said.

“Definitely not!” Ryan replied.

We spend the rest of the drive just teasing each other and pointing out different things in LA to the guys. Once we got to the house we all got a little sleepover pajama party going and at one point Tom and I ended up alone.

“So are we going to get some time together?” Tom asked while lacing his fingers with mine.

“We should tomorrow,” I suggested. “You and I could go take pictures, we’ve been wanting to do that together.”

“That would be brilliant,” He grinned brightly.

Just then Ryan and Ky came back in, sitting down by us and one by one, the rest of the guys came in bringing their snacks.

“So what’s the plan for tomorrow?” Danny asked.

“Whatever you guys wanna do,” Ky said.

“Yeah, we can take you wherever you wanna see,” I added. “But since all of you guys sleep late and Tom and I don’t, we’re going to head out early and take pictures but we’ll probably be back before you wake up.”

“Alright well we can figure it out tomorrow,” Harry shrugged.

All of us settled in and started the movie. I wanted to cuddle up to Tom but I knew I couldn’t. I just had to make it until tomorrow morning when I could hug and kiss him all I want.
♠ ♠ ♠
I love Jesse McCartney so much....just saying! haha. i've been listening to Body Language and It's Over pretty much 24/7

Kirstie and Tom

comments?