We Could Leave This Town and Run Forever

And Break Up With Tom

“So do you think that Ryan is back home?” Harry asked once we all sat down at the little booth and licked our frozen treat.

“I don’t know. I sure hope so,” I replied. “She hasn’t called.”

“Do you think you should call her?” Tom questioned.

“I think I should just wait. I don’t want to butt in if she doesn’t want to talk,” I told him.

“That’s probably a good idea,” Dougie backed me up.

“We have to figure out a way to get Kylee to come back on tour with us though,” Danny spoke up.

“Yeah, it’ll get her mind off of everything,” Tom added.

“Maybe we should just convince her,” Dougie said.

“Or bribe her,” Harry laughed.

“Guys, she’s not going,” I stated.

“Don’t you want her to come back?” Tom asked.

“Of course I do but she doesn’t want to,” I went on.

“She’s just upset. It’ll be good for her,” Danny countered.

“No, she’s done, she doesn’t want to come and I think that sometimes it’s good to get back to normal stuff to get your mind off of it but sometimes it’s too hard,” I explained.

“And you’re okay with it?” Harry asked.

“No, but I can’t do anything about it,” I sighed. “I just have to accept it.”

“Please tell me you’re coming back with us though,” Tom playfully cried while hugging onto me tightly.

“I will, I’ll just do the shows by myself,” I said, saddened at the thought of not having Kylee with me.

“I’m sorry baby, I hate seeing you sad,” Tom cooed, kissing my cheek.

“I’d much rather have my friendship with Kylee than nothing,” I told them.

“Hey!” Danny grinned. “Maybe it’ll be for the best. Maybe Kylee will get to do what she wants and you’ll get to do singing and you’ll have a great solo career.”

“And then you join our band,” Dougie added.

“Then you realize you’re too good for us,” Harry went on.

“And break up with Tom,” Danny laughed.

“Then get back together with me,” Tom added in.

“But leave the band and become a more famous musician,” Harry finished.

“You guys are crazy,” I giggled. “But maybe this will be okay. As long as I’m friends with Kylee I’m happy. Maybe us singing together was never meant to be and this can give me a chance to do my own thing.”

“And we could help you write stuff,” Tom added as him and Danny gave me a big grin.

“I love you guys,” I smiled as we all shared a big hug.

I love singing with Kylee and I have so much fun with her but as long as I can have her in my life, that’s all I can ask for.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am REALLY excited for Christmas! just FYI hahah

comments?