We Could Leave This Town and Run Forever

You Will?

“Oh my gosh, I’m so soar,” I groaned as all four of us stumbled into the cabin after our day of snowboarding.

“You just sucked, Ky,” Tom chuckled.

“Shut up,” I shot at him before collapsing on the couch, still in all of my snow gear.

“Someone needs a nap,” Kirstie giggled as she passed.

“No, I don’t!” I mumbled.

“Babe, you’re really cranky,” Ryan added.

“You would be too if you fell as much as I did today,” I pouted.

“No one told you to fall…” Tom snickered.

I just sent him a glare while I continued to pout on the couch. It hurt! A lot. Today was a total fail for me in the snowboarding department. I wasn’t meant to be strapped to a board and go gliding over snow. But I stuck it out for everyone else… and now I’m super soar. It sucks!

“Why don’t I go up and start a bubble bath for you? Would that make you feel better?” Ryan asked cutely while he snuggled up on the couch with me.

“That sounds amazing,” I sighed, bringing his smile through.

He gave me a soft kiss before he pushed himself to his feet and climbed up the stairs. Once he was gone, I let out a heavy sigh. It hurt so much to breathe! I got so much teasing from Tom and Kirstie though. Hey… this isn’t easy! Just because Kirstie and Ryan picked it up rather quickly, didn’t mean I could! Buttheads.

While they kept up their taunting, Ryan called for me. Slowly, I made my way up to him. Once I got into our room, he was just stepping out of the bathroom. That tub was calling my name.

“It’s all yours,” he smiled brightly.

“You are the best,” I told him, adding a kiss to his cheek before I retreated to my room of relaxation that Ryan had set up for me.

It felt so nice to soak in the warm water. It was a Jacuzzi tub and Ryan put in extra bubbles that smelled amazing; just like lilac and lilies. Just being in here made my mood a little better. And the thought of Ryan doing this for me made it so much amazing.

Once my water turned cool, I got out and slipped into a pair of shorts and one of Ryan’s shirts that he seemed to have put in here. Now that I was all good and relaxed, I wanted to snuggle with Ryan. But when I walked out of the room, I stopped rather quickly.

There were… candles… and flower pedals everywhere. Um… what is this? My eyes quickly scanned the room until they fell on Ryan’s brown ones. He took a few steps towards me with the biggest smile on his face.

“What is this?” I couldn’t contain my own grin.

“I thought I’d try the romantic thing for a change,” he countered while rubbing the back of his neck.

“Aw, baby,” I cooed before walking into his arms. “I love it,” I added.

“I know I don’t do too many things like this, but…”

“That’s what makes it so much more special,” I cut him off.

He looked down at me, flashing that bright smile before he led me to the bed. The two of us lay down and nuzzled up to each other tightly. Every now and then, Ryan would let out a soft sigh.

“Are you ok?” I finally asked.

“No… I’m not actually,” he replied as he sat up.

“What’s wrong?” I quickly countered.

“I just… I…” he started to stutter. I’ve never seen him like this…

“Don’t be afraid to tell me anything,” I spoke up while my hand came up to his arm.

He looked down at it for a few seconds. I noticed his long eyelashes blink a few times. It made me smile. I love his dark eyelashes.

“I’m… crazy about you,” he kind of chuckled while his eyes slowly came up to mine.

“And you know I’m crazy about you,” I replied through a smile.

“I’ve just been thinking a lot lately about us… and our… our future,” he rambled on.

“You don’t have to worry about me going anywhere if that’s what this is,” I assured him.

“So you want to marry me and start a family and just be happy together… forever?” he asked as if his eyes were looking right through my soul.

“Are you crazy? Of course I do,” I chuckled while cupping his cheek gently.

“So, if I asked you right here,” he paused to push himself to his feet while his hand dug around in his pocket, “right now,” he went on as he went to one knee… and held out an opened ring box to me. “Will you marry me?” he asked, seeming to be mustering up as much courage as he could to ask. Oh my gosh, he’s so perfect!

“Yes, Ryan, I’ll marry you,” I managed to push out with tears slowly building up in my eyes.

“You will?” he asked quickly as if he was shocked that I said yes.

“Yes,” I giggled at him.

“Thank goodness,” he sighed while laying his head in my lap, “I’ve been so nervous about anything,” he added.

“Why would I ever say no to you?” I question while gently bringing his head back up.

“Cause you’re just… so amazing and I’m just a guy in a band…”

“I love you,” I stopped him before he could go on.

“I love you too,” he smiled brightly.

After we shared a loving kiss, he took the shiny ring out of the box to slide it onto my finger. It fit perfectly. To make this moment even more adorable, Ryan kissed my hand once the ring was in place.

I’m engaged! To this wonderful man that I could not imagine my life without. And now I’m going to be his forever. Nothing in the world could make this day anymore amazing… and it’s only the first day of our vacation.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah! What Kirstie said! Merry Christmas!!! :D
If this were a TFoust story, I would post a link to the TFoust xmas graphic I made for my blog, buuuut... sadly it's not :( lol jk

Ky

comment??