We Could Leave This Town and Run Forever

Elope To Disneyland

“Kylee,” I whined. “I can’t decide where I want the wedding to be.”

“Ask Tom, maybe he’ll have some ideas,” She suggested one day as we were trying to write but Ky wasn’t feeling the best so we just ended up watching TV.

“He said he didn’t care which wasn’t very helpful,” I replied with a laugh as I petted Marvin while he purred.

“Just talk to him about it and maybe he’ll have an idea,” She replied. “What kind of a wedding do you want?”

“Something that’s very us, not very big, just kind of small and low key,” I honestly said.

“Yeah, I’m glad Ryan and I had a wedding like that. I didn’t want a big fuss,” Kylee agreed.

“Tom doesn’t want a real big one either which makes it easy,” I smiled before we both turned our attention back to the show that was on TV.

“I think I’m going to go take a nap, I’m so tired,” Ky yawned while heading upstairs.

Shortly after, Ryan and Tom walked through the door, talking about something. Tom took Ryan with him to the recording studio which I thought was sweet. My fiancée is just so thoughtful and I love him. Ryan went up to be with Kylee and Tom came over to the couch where I was.

“I can’t decide anything for our wedding,” I snickered.

“We can just elope,” Tom teased while wrapping his arms around my waist and nibbling on my ear.

“Elope to Disneyland,” I beamed.

“Don’t tempt me,” I giggled.

Tom laid me back on the couch as we wrapped our arms around each other and shared some really yummy kisses. Once we were each out of breath, Tom laid down next to me and we cuddled up together.

“Kirstie?” Tom asked while absent mindedly ran his fingers through my hair.

“Yeah?”

“I want to have kids when we’re married,” He told me. “What about you?”

“I do too Tom. You know how much I love kids,” I replied.

“I kind of want to have them right away though,” Tom said.

“What is your definition of right away?” I asked.

“Like, soon,” He told me.

“How soon? As in a few years?” I questioned.

“As in sooner than that, like right after we get married,” Tom replied.

“Why so soon?” I asked.

“I just love you Kirstie and I’ve always wanted to have kids. Having a family is the most important thing to me and I love kids, and I know how much you do too,” He explained.

“It’s the most important thing to me too Tom and I do want to have kids soon but I just don’t know if we’re ready for that right now with all that we have going on,” I went on. “But I love you Tom and I do want to have a family with you.”

“Well I know that whenever we do have a family, you’ll be the best and cutest mommy every,” Tom smiled, nuzzling his face in the crook of my neck.

“And you’ll be the sweetest, most adorable daddy ever,” I beamed as just the thought of Tom and our little children.

I adore kids, I always have and I so want to start a family with Tom I just think with all we have going on we won’t be able to be around our kids enough and I want to be with my kids and have their dad and mom around, not touring around and filming tv shows. But I know one day Tom and I will have the cutest little Fletcher family.
♠ ♠ ♠
or something like that... lol

Kirstie and Tom

comments?