Ballad of Mona Lisa

Think of what you did, and how I hope to god he was worth it.

[Lisa's P.O.V.]
*Valentines Day*
Today was first for me, my first valentines day when I had a boyfriend. Usually Valentines day was me sitting home doing nothing, because Brandon would either be working, or have a date. It felt really weird to actually be doing something with someone, especially after how chaotic the past 2 months have been.

It all started after my dad died, because despite what Andrew said I still missed my dad, and he would think I was stupid for missing him. Then my mom kept asking me to go to the wake, and funeral, and I couldn't handle it. I didn't wan't the first time to see my dad after 7 years to be in a coffin, so we fought about that until he was buried. Now I regret it because I didn't go, and now I will never see him again. Due to my depression I started eating a lot so I gained 15 pounds in a month. So I haven't eaten since the middle of January, and if I do I just throw it up. I can't afford to gain anymore weight. Now I just need to loose about 7 more pounds by the end of february, and I'll be happy. On top of all of the craziness going on in my life my moms in the process of sobering up, so she has been a raging bitch lately, so I spend all my time with Andrew. He has been so good to me lately, and he has been watching his temper, which is amazing for him, and I'm excited because he said he has a big surprise for me tonight.

I was at my locker with Andrew after school, and he grabbed me and held me close to him. I wrapped my arms around his muscular body, and he kissed my forehead. I looked up at him and he kissed my lips, with a lot of passion, and put his hand right above my butt. I moved his hand up and laughed at him.
"Babe we are in public." I said giggling, and hitting his hand away.

"Sorry I just can't help myself sometimes." He said kissing my cheek, and squeezing me lightly.

"Try." I said laughing.

"Okay babe, well we should get going."

"Where are we going?"

"It's a surprise, but do you have any dresses or skirts?" He said winking.

"Uhm yeah why?"

"Because I'm taking you to dinner, but the place is kind of fancy, so you have to wear nice clothes." He said smiling.

"Awe Andrew!" I said throwing my arms around him, and kissing him.

"Come on I don't want to be late." He said holding my hand as we walked out to his car.

He drove me home to my house, to grab clothes. My mom wasn't home because she was at this group therapy thing for alcoholics, kind of like 'A.A'. I had already planned out the perfect outfit I would wear. I grabbed Andrew's arm, and dragged him upstairs. He had fancy clothes in is car, and got changed in the bathroom. I quickly ran into my room, and pulled out a dress I wore to my cousin's sweet 16. It was a black skintight lace dress, with short sleeves, and a red belt. I quickly put it on, and found my black heels. I was quickly putting on make up when Andrew knocked at my door. I dabbed eyeshadow on, and mascara.

"Hang on!" I said quickly putting everything on.

"Okay I'm ready." I said running my fingers through my long brown hair. Andrew cracked the door open, and looked at me. His jaw dropped literally, which made me smile.

"Wow you look absolutely gorgeous, I mean don't get me wrong everyday you look incredible, but that is the icing on the cake." He said wrapping his arms around my waist, and kissing me passionately again. I put my hand on his jaw, and pulled him in closer to me. Then he lifted his hand off my back, and put it on my ass, and I didn't push him away. He took it as acceptance, and grabbed my ass aggressively.

"Hey!" I said kiddingly.

"Sorry babe I really can't help it." He said giggling.

"It's okay." I said giggling also.

"Babe, seriously though, I have something to tell you."

"Sure what's up?" I said.

"I know you wanted to wait, but I think this is the perfect time to tell you. You make me so happy Lisa, like it's unbelievable. I've never been this happy before in my entire life, and I just wanted to tell you...I love you."

Oh my god! Andrew loves me, and he seems to mean it! This has honestly never happened before, no one has ever said they loved me, and meant it! Oh wait Brandon did... but why does it feel different when Andrew says it?...

"Awe Andrew! I love you too!" I said kissing him, and this kiss felt different. I could feel the love spark between our lips.

"I'm so glad you feel the same way. I've felt that way for a while, but wanted to wait for the perfect timing."

"Well it was pretty perfect!" I said holding his hand.

"Oh shit we got to go." he said looking at his watch.

We pulled up to the nicest restaurant in the city, Lombardi's, and the place was absolutely packed.

"Oh my god Andrew! This place is so expensive! How did you get a reservation, for Valentines day?"

"I have my ways." He said winking to me, and putting the car in park and shutting the car off. I went to go open the door, but he stopped me.

"Allow me." He said getting out of the car, and walking to my side, and opening the door with his left hand and extending his right hand to me. I placed my hand in his, and he helped me up. I adjusted my dress, and held his hand as we walked in. We walked into the restaurant, and all the girls were staring. I felt so special to be with the hottest guy in the room, who loved me!

We were seated in the back where we had some privacy, which means he probably paid a lot of money for these reservations. The waiter came over and asked us what we wanted to drink, and then left to go get our orders.
"Andrew I can't believe you did all this for me!"

"It's really nothing you deserve the best babe."

"And you are the best." I said smiling, which made him smile.

"Okay here's your-" I heard a waiter say, but suddenly stopped. I looked up to see Brandon standing there with an expressionless face. Him and I locked eyes. I could see the hurt in his eyes, and the sadness in his soul.

"What happened to our other waiter?" Andrew finally asked.

"His shift was over, so now I am your waiter.. my name is Brandon, and I will be serving you tonight." He said snapping out of the daze he was in, and handing us our drinks.

"Since when do you work here?" I asked because I was so confused on why he was here.

"Since after New Years Eve. Now what can I get you?" He said looking down at his notepad.

"Well I want the best steak you have on the menu." Andrew said.

"Okay and for you Lisa..I mean miss" He said slightly looking up at me , but still at his notepad as he wrote.

"Just a salad." I mumbled.

"Babe just a salad? Its my treat get some real food." Andrew said reaching his hand across the table, and holding my hand.

"No thanks babe that will be fine."

"Less to throw up." Brandon mumbled under his breath, but I heard him, and looked at him with a nasty look.

"I'll be right out with your food." he said walking away. Andrew, and I sat in silence for a few minutes just looking at each other and laughing.

"You're so beautiful." He said putting a piece of my hair behind my ear.

"No I'm not." I said looking down.

"No babe you really are. I am so lucky to be with the most beautiful girl in the room." He said reaching his hand under the table and putting his hand on my leg.

"Well thank you babe I really appreciate that, but I just don't feel it."

"Well don't you think if you weren't beautiful I would want to do this to you." He said putting his arm under the table more, and uncrossed my leg, and put his hand up my dress, and started rubbing the outside of my underpants. I got chills all over my body, but stopped him immediately. I pushed his hand away, and looked around to make sure no one could see us, which they couldn't thank god.

"Andrew!" I said crossing my legs and holding them tight.

"What? I told you I couldn't help myself." He said winking at me.

"Andrew you can't just do that n public!"

"How bout if I do it in private." He said in a seductive voice, and winked at me again. Oh my god he wasn't even touching me and I was getting chills just listening to him speak. I started feeling tingly all over in a good way..

"Here's your food." Brandon said carrying a tray with two plates on it.

"Thank you." I mumbled, as he rapidly walked away. We ate our food, and were talking about life. I still felt tingly from before, and Andrew putting his hand on my leg occasionally wasn't helping.
Finally we finished up our meal, and asked Brandon for the check. Andrew paid, and then we left.

When we got to the car I waited for Andrew to unlock the door, but instead of walking to the drivers side, he came over to me with a devilish smile. He pinned me on his car, and put his hands on my hips. He started kissing me, intensely. That tingly feeling was back. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and he put his hand on my dress, and started to push it up revealing ass on the side. He started kissing me down my neck, and almost reached my boobs. I heard someone, and stopped him immediately. We stood there both heavy breathing, and horny as fuck.

"We should get going shouldn't we?" He said in a sexy whisper.

"Yes we should."

"And it's early so we can go back to my house." He said opening my door for me, an running around
to the driver seat.

"Yes we can go back to your house." I said buckling. He started driving, and he kept looking at me. He looked so sexy right now it wasn't even fair. Then he put his right hand on my upper thigh, and I got chills. While keeping his eyes on the road he gently uncrossed my legs, and started to rub the outside of my underwear. At first it took my breath away, and I didn't know how to react, but I couldn't stop him. Then he started going faster, and I started to squirm. I tried to stay still but I just kept arching my back, and he was watching me and laughing. Nothing had ever felt this good in my life.
We pulled up to his house, and he put the car in park.
"Wanna see what you just did to me?" He said stopping his right hand, and taking my hand and placed it on his dick. He had me feel him, and how umm excited he was. It made me laugh.

"Come on. Lets go." He said with a devilish grin. He came around and got me out of the car. He walked me into his house with his hand on my ass. He opened the door, and yelled his dad's name, but there was no response. When he heard we were alone he picked me up by my ass, and I wrapped my legs around him. He started kissing my neck, and chest again. He carried me down the hall to his room, and put me down so I was sitting on his dresser. He continued doing what he was doing in the car to me, and enjoyed watching me go crazy. I took off his shirt, and helped him get off his pants, and he pulled my dress down, and up. So my bra, and underwear were exposed.

"Come here baby." He said grabbing me again, and moving me to his bed. He laid m down, and took off my underwear, and started kissing where my underwear used to be. I wanted to scream with pleasure. Then he stopped, and came back up. He exposed his dick, and it shocked me because I had never seen one before. He went to go spread my legs, but then I came to my senses.

"Wait Andrew!" I said sitting up.

"What babe."

"We don't have a condom..."

"Who cares, I'll pull out."

"Can't you just put one on?"

"No I don't want to. You'll be fine." he said spreading my legs again.

"No Andrew please I don't want to have sex with out a condom."

"I do not care, you had your fun, now it's my turn." He said thrusting in to me, hard. I winced in, and grabbed his sheets in pain.

"OWW! Andrew please stop." I said trying to get away from me, but he pinned me down with one hand, and kept going.

"Come...on...baby...don't you... love... me." He said while deep breathing. Then I realized this is what people who love each other do, they make love.

"Yes I do love you."

"Good." He said as he kept going. I kept my eyes closed to try and help the pain. When I looked down I was bleeding. Andrew didn't notice, but then I noticed his face changed. His eyes rolled back, and he let out a slight moan, and I felt a really warm sensation inside me. I looked at him with fear.

"You didn't!" I asked sitting up.

"Sorry I forgot." He said laying next to me cleaning himself from my blood, and his seamen, as if it was nothing."

"Andrew..." I said looking at my hurting vagina.

"You'll be fine babe, don't stress." He said laying there heavy breathing.

I laid in his bed in shock about what had just happened. It's almost like he raped me... no thats not true someone you love can't rape you... I did lead him on so I don't blame him. At least he didn't hit me...