Ballad of Mona Lisa

So catch me up on getting out of here.

[Lisa's P.O.V.]
*The next day*

Today Brandon and I were going back to school after about a week for him, and two weeks for me. I was so nervous to see if anyone would say or do anything to me, or even if anyone knew what had happened. I hope they didn't because I didn't feel like answering questions to any of these dumb people. I also hoped to god that Andrew got transferred to another school. I don't think I could face him either.

I stared at my still tiny frame covered in a cute floral print dress, that my mom lent me, in the mirror, and shook my head. I had gained a little weight since the this whole thing happened because I was starting to stress eat, but for once I was actually happy with the way my body looked. I think it had a lot to do with my new confidence that Brandon helped me discover. This past week Brandon has really been there for me, and I could never thank him enough. I looked and felt so much better then I ever had before. I was starting to careless about going to school. Nothing could really tear me down now, not even Andrew!

I heard Brandon's horn outside my house as I had heard several times before, but today it was like a new beginning for me. I grabbed my books, and bag, and bolted for Brandon's car. He saw me and smiled, which made me smile.
"Hey baby." I said as I opened up his rusty door, and slid into his car.

"Hey beautiful." He said leaning in towards me, and kissed my lips. I embraced his kiss, and pulled him close to me, and inhaled his minty fresh breath. When we pulled apart he looked at me and smiled, and I smiled back at him. We sat in the car with the windows down feeling the warm March air dance across our faces. Finally we arrived at school, and I got a bad feeling in my stomach, and Brandon could tell.

"You ready?" Brandon said grabbing my hand, and squeezing it.

"I think so." I said smiling at him nervously.

"Just remember the school is aware of what happened, and if you need to leave and come find me. You can. I will leave any class you need me to okay?" He said grabbing my face, and caressing me.

"Okay thanks babe." I said kissing his soft lips.

"I love you." he said just before we got out of the car.

"I love you too." I said lightly pecking him, and exiting the car. We walked into school holding hands, which drew a lot of attention. People were just staring at us like we were aliens, but we just kept walking ignoring everyone.

I sat through all my classes, and no one came up to me and asked me anything. Everyone seemed to have a nicer attitude towards me. Maybe they did know what happened, and felt sorry for me. The biggest relief of all was Andrew did transfer schools! I was so happy when I found that out. Now thankfully it was lunch time with Brandon.

I had stayed in my class, before lunch, for a few extra minutes to talk to my teacher about work I had missed. She was very understanding, and was giving me time to make it up. By the time I had finished with her the bell for the next period rang, and I was late to lunch. I was walking in the halls pretty much by myself. I ended up walking down the abandoned hall way where I used to hang with Andrew, because it was quicker. Being back here bought back a lot of unfortunate memories, but I shook them from my head.

I was about to walk into the cafeteria when someone pulled me into a dark closet. No one was looking in my direction in the cafeteria, and I was in too much shock to scream right away. The person pulled the door closed after I was inside, and locked it. I started to panic. I started screaming at the top of my lungs, and the person put a leather covered hand over my mouth. I started to frantically flail my arms, and legs.

"Will you fucking stop!" Someone hissed at me, and I immediately realized it was Andrew. I started screaming louder, and flailing harder. He grabbed my hands together, and pulled some string over my hands while his other and remained on my mouth. Then I heard the rip of tape, and freaked out. In a matter of seconds he had exchanged his hand, for a piece of tape. I kept crying out for help, but no one heard me.

Finally he turned on the light, and looked down at me. He was dressed in a janitor outfit. That must be how he got into the school. He looked just as cynical as he did yesterday at court. He stared at me with an intense gaze, that sent chills all over my body.

"Damn you look so good in your moms dress." He said smirking. How did he know this was her dress?

"Have you missed me? Even though I just saw you yesterday for a few short hours" He said squatting down in front of me and running his hand up my leg.

"You probably didn't miss me that much considering you fucked fag boy on his dirty couch yesterday." He said laughing. How the fuck did he know that? I stared at him in complete shock.

"I've been watching you Lisa. I know you fucked him yesterday, and liked it. I know you and fag boy talked about you getting out of class if you 'needed' him today. I know everything. And guess what? I am not going to stop. Fuck this restraining order. I love you, and I'm going to make you love me." He said getting close to my lips with his.
"Here's the thing. I'm going to follow you, and do what ever I want with you.." He said with a laugh, which made me whimper.

"Until you leave fag boy, and come back to me. And if you tell anyone I will kill fag boy, and I will know if you tell. I promise." He said grabbing the back of my head aggressively.

"So? Are you gonna play nice?" He said pulling me even closer to his face. I sat there terrified. I couldn't let him hurt Brandon, but I was so scared...

"Are you?" He said shaking me and making me look at him. I nodded slowly.

"Good." He said smiling. He knelt down infront of me, and had his finger tips on the tape.

"I'm going to take the tape off. If you scream I will kill you." He said searching my face for some kind of protest, but how could I protest that?

"And listen don't break things off with fag boy yet. I wanna see how long you can drag this out for before you break." He said as he slowly peeled the tape off my face. As each piece of tape slowly tugged at my face I felt tears fill up in my eyes. Finally the tape was off,but now Andrew was so close to my face.

"I love you Lisa, and I don't care how much you say you hate me, you love me too." He said grabbing the back of my head,and pulling me into his lips. His dirty greedy tongue invaded my mouth, and his selfish hands explored my body. As he kissed me I realized I was actually liking this! How fucking sick am I? Despite the fact I didn't want this, I was still getting well...turned on from this.The thought made me sick. This man raped and beat me for 6 months, and he still had some kind of hold on me! Stop Lisa! You love Brandon! And maybe Andrew still?

"Stand up." He said stopping,and pulling me up by my hair. When I was on my feet he kissed me again,and then turned me around so my face was against the wall. He pushed on me so I was pinned against the wall. Then he put his hand on my upper thigh, and started moving upward. His sweaty hands dragging across my shaking leg. Finally he reached my underwear. He looped his fingers in it and ripped the lacey material right off my body.

"That will be our little secret" he said leaning against me so his erection was poking my back. He started kissing my neck, and at the same time started lifting my dress up. I could feel the breeze on my behind, and made me shake. Then I heard the awful sound of his zipper coming undone. I tried to move, but my hands were still tied and he was pressing me against the wall. Suddenly he was inside me. I winced in pain.

"I'm going to teach you a lesson for fucking fag boy with out my permission." He said violently thrusting his hips into me. He kept slamming into me harder, and harder everytime. I wanted to move and escape but I was trapped. This was torturous. Whenever I would try and squirm away he would dig his fingers deeper into my hips and bring me back harder. I started to cry because it hurt so much physically, and mentally. I knew 300 feet would be nothing to him.

"You can't run from me Lisa. I will always be there. Even if you make the stupid decision to be a slut and fuck him again." He said as he kept going in and out of me.

"You're always going to think about me no... matter....what..." He said as he pulled out of me and finished all over his hands.

"Don't worry I learned from last time." He said kissing my neck again, which sent chills down my back. I was left leaning against the wall with my legs shaking, and heart racing. I kept crying I can't believe he could do this to me again. There was no escaping the danger that was Andrew Ross. He grabbed me, and spun me around so I was facing him. He ran his greedy fingers down my body, and pulled my dress down to cover where my underwear used to be.

"Remember Lisa if you tell Brandon or anyone about this. I will know, and I will kill Brandon. You don't want to be responsible for his death now do you?" He said as he untied my hands. I wouldn't look up to meet his gaze though.

"Would you?" He said growling at me, and making me look at him. My eyes met his, and I looked into his dark soul and just saw evil.I shook my head and looked away from him.

"Good. Now listen Brandon is going to want to fuck you later. You're going to let him. I don't care if you're thinking of me. I want you to think of me. You're going to think of me because anytime he fucks you, I'm going to fuck you ten times harder, and better. I'll know if, and how, he fucks you because I'm going to be watching. And I want you to think about the fact that I will be watching, and remember this time, and all the other times I fucked you. Understood?" He said grabbing my face and making me look at him. I nodded again.

"Good girl. Now get the fuck out of here the bell will ring soon." He said turning me towards the door and pushing me out. Before I left he smacked my ass, hard, and pushed me out of the closet. I looked around to make sure no one was around, and no one was.

I stood in an abandoned hallway looking around so confused. I couldn't believe what just happened. How was I going to look at Brandon! This was a nightmare. I stood staring at the closet door that I had just emerged from thinking about Andrew being in there. Oh my god he just fucking raped me again! The thought brought tears to my eyes. I felt a stinging in my eyes as my make up flooded into my eyes. I quickly fixed myself because I couldn't let Brandon see me like this.

Finally the bell rang, and I made my way towards the cafeteria door. I saw Brandon looking for me. I waved at him to get his attention. When he saw me he smiled. Like how Andrew smiled when he fucked me.
"Hey baby." He said coming over, and kissed my lips. The lips Andrew was just kissing

"Hey babe." I said wrapping my hand in his. The hands Andrew just had tied up.

"Where were you during lunch? I was waiting for you?" He asked as we started walking in the hall. Fucking my psycho ex boyfriend ,who wants to kill you.

"Oh I needed to talk to my teacher, about the work I was missing."

"Ah gotcha. Want to come over today?" So Andrew can watch us fuck.

"Sure."

"Great! Did I mention you look great in that dress?" He said wrapping his hand around my waist. Andrew likes it too.

"Thanks babe. Only thing is that I can't wear underwear with it." I said winking at him. Actually I can, Andrew just ripped it off before he fucked me.

"Oh god that's so hot." He said kissing my lips, and moving down my neck as we stopped in front of my class.

"Haha... I got to go babe. I'll see you later." I said kissing his soft tender lips.

"Okay bye babe I love you." He said pulling me close into him.

"I love you too.." I said telling the truth but feeling dirty about it. How could I tell him I loved him when I knew I would technically be going behind his back whenever Andrew wanted to fuck me. But if I didn't love him I would tell someone about Andrew, and have Brandon killed. This is horrible. Just when I started to feel better about opening up to Brandon, Andrew came and fucked it up again.