Ballad of Mona Lisa

Get me out of my mind.

[Lisa's P.O.V.]

Andrew was right Brandon did wanna have sex, and he made it apparent ever since I stupidly made that comment about my underwear.Any time I saw him after that he would casually grab my ass,or something. It started to make me feel like all I was good for was sex,and maybe that was true. I mean I'm not smart, not pretty, messed up in the head. Maybe this was my calling in life, entertaining men with my body,or lack of one.

Brandon, and I were finally heading out to his car after a long and painful day of school. He was making it very apparent that he was horny when he pushed me into his car gently and started kissing me all over. Now we were back to sqaure one, anytime he touchedme I thoughtof Andrew. This was torturous. I was so compelledto beg him to stop, but he would know something was up, so as Brandon kissed down my neck I silently cried, and quickly whiped my eyes as if nothing was wrong.
"You're so beautiful." He said stopping, and kissing my lips gently. I smiled when he said that because I remembered that Brandon loved me before the sex. The sex just made it stronger.

"You're so handsome!"I said faking my excitement and kissing his lips.

"Wanna go back to my house?" He asked with pure excitement in his voice. I hesitated at first,and briefly looked around the parking lot. I saw a black mustang, and new it was Andrew watching. Shit...
"Yeah sure." I said looking directly at the car that suddenly fled the parking lot.

"Great!" He said smilin from ear to ear and unlocking the car so I could get in.

I sat in silence the whole way to Brandons, cautiously checking my surroundings for the black mustang. I would instantly flinch when I saw any black car, and Brandon picked up on my jumpiness.
"You okay babe?" He asked reaching out, and putting his hand on my knee gently.

"Yeah I'm fine..." I said continuing to stare out the window.

Finally we reached Brandon's house, and I didn't see Andrew's car there, but it's never that easy. Brandon, and I retreated to his room while his mom was down stares with Ryan. The room felt weird to be in. I had been in this room millions of times before, but the atmosphere was different. Maybe it was because I was looking at the couch where we made love yesterday, or maybe it was the fact I knew Andrew watched me make love to Brandon on that couch. The whole situation suddenly made me uncomfortable, so I sat on Brandon's bed and crossed my arms to close myself off from the horror that was my life.

Brandon looked at me with a devilish smile, and started to walk towards me with a weird lookin his eyes.
"I love you Lisa." He said putting one knee on the bed next to me,and reaching his hand up to my face.

"I love you too Brandon." I said enclosing his face in my hands.

Then he gently pulled me into his kiss and gently pushed me so I was laying on my back, and he was on top of me. His hands gracefully grazed over my chilled skin, gently exploring my body just as he did yesterday. His touch sent the good kind of chills down and out my body. I started to return the favor as I started to slide my hands under his shirt, and feel the warmth of his skin buring my fingers. Finally he got what he had been waiting for. He slid his right hand up my skirt, and started circling me down there. The back arching feeling made me cry out loud, but he didn't stop and I didn't want him to. Then he suddenly stopped and both of his hands were playing with his belt. Before removing his pants he reached into his pocket, and pulled out his wallet, and yet another gold foil.

"Do you want to do this?" He said gesturing to the foil, and to his almost removed pants. I was almost compelled to say no, and tell him everything. As I opened my mouth to speak, and break down, I heard a tap at the window, Brandon didnt acknowledge it. But I knew what that meant...

"Yes." I said swallowing the lump in my throat and faking a smile, which made him smile as well. Finally I helped him slide his shirt off his body, and to remove his pants. He slid my dress up which exposed me down there, and then he slid a condom on. He lowered himself to me, and grabbed my hips. Then he started to slide into me slower then slow, which made me cry out again. He started to pick up his pace, and at first I was enjoying it, but then I remembered Andrew.

I pulled Brandon closer to me so he couldn't see my face, and started to cry. I clutched on to Brandons back making him stay close to me. This was horrible just 3 hours ago I was doing the same thing with my psycho ex! I'm such a fucking whore. If Brandon had only known where I had been. Which he wouldn't because I was able to moan and react in all the right spots, while crying in private. As it was coming closer to his climax I whiped my eyes, and faked a happy face.

After Brandon was done he kissed my lips, and smiled. It was horrible to look at someone who brought so much joy to you,knowing that because you love them so much you have to decieve them. The tearing feeling was so incredible I started to cry again.
"Baby whats wrong?" He said kneeling over me, and whiping my tears as they fell. I sat up to meet his face, and just pulled him in close to me.

"I just love you unconditionally Brandon Urie." I said wrapping my arms around his still naked body, and he wrapped his arms tightly around me.

"I know baby, and I love you unconditionally too, but please don't cry! We're happy now. Theres no more psycho paths in our way."He said grabbing my face and making me look at him as if he knew. I had to try and cheer up for Brandon's sake. I faked yet another smile, and calmed down trying not to think of what Andrew would think of this outburst, because I knew he was watching.

It truly sickened me that even after making love to the man of my dreams, all I could think about was what Andrew thought of my performance! I don't know how long I can keep this shit up. Despite what Andrew wants I may have to call this all off. And everything just seemed to horrible, I couldn't ever be happy. I had only been happy for a short time, and it was ruined by Andrew! I'm just at such a loss I almost feel like I wanna give up on everything...