Ballad of Mona Lisa

Haven't you people ever heard of closing the god damn door?

[Lisa's P.O.V.

I staggered on to the stage in my purple bra and underwear and high heels. Thank god I drank as much as I did before I came out here because with out the alcohol I just stand up here like an idiot. I needed to put on a good show because Andrew told me if I didn't do good he'd hit me again. The mask was a great help because it covered up the evidence of our fight today. I started to work the pole, or should I say the 'Jack' in me started working the pole. I heard people screaming and hollering at me, but I just wanted to get this over with as soon as I could. I turned to face the crowd and see who I was performing for. I saw a lot of regulars, but I also saw someone new. A young guy with brown hair, and hazel eyes. He looked an awful lot like Brandon, but no way Brandon would be here...

The announcer started the bidding and Brandon look alike was the first to raise his hand. I secretly smiled. I wanted him to get me because he reminded me of Brandon and it wouldn't be too horrible to dance for him. Then of course Andrew being the jealous prick he is raised his hand. I couldn't really hear the numbers they were calling out until finally the Brandon look alike stood up.
"1000 dollars." He screamed looking me dead in the eye. Damn that's a lot of money just for me. I looked over at Andrew and he looked so pissed. He looked over at the Brandon look alike with suspicious look on his face.
"Mona Lisa sold off for 1000 dollars to that young gentleman in the black t-shirt and black mask!" The announcer said as Brandon look a like looked directly at me. Through my blurry vision I was able to see his eyes, they looked exactly like Brandon's eyes. I must just be seeing things though. He doesn't care enough to come out here.

I stepped off the stage and walked over to him. I put my hand out in front of me, and he grabbed it gently. When his skin came into contact with mine I felt a spark in my heart. His touch was familiar. I looked into his desperate eyes again which were searching mine for something. We were walked into a back room that was similar to the 'testing room', for all I know it could be the same room I was too fucked up to care. The bouncer shut the door behind him leaving me and Brandon look alike staring at each other intensely.
"Mind if I take the mask off?" He said in a timid voice.

"Go foooorr it." I slurred out. I watched as he slid the mask off his delicate face.
"Woww. You loook a lot liikee someone I knoww.." I said looking at the foggy face before me that, even in the fog, looked like Brandon. I mean REALLY looked like Brandon.

"Lisa it's me, Brandon." He said taking a step closer to me, lessening the fog. It looked like Brandon but it couldn't be.

"No! Noo wayy Bur-brandon hhatess mee." I said feeling myself get chocked up, and trying to speak while heavily intoxicated is a bad idea itself, let alone while crying.

"No Lisa look at me. It's me! Baby I don't hate you! I came all this way to get you! Lisa please look into my eyes." He said grabbing my shoulders and gently shaking me. My drunken eyes found the inner strength to focus in on his features,and it was Brandon!

"Ohh my gawd babby! I cannnt believe you c-came! I thought you diddnt wannna see mee again." I said crying now.

"I didn't mean it baby! I love you so much! After I got off the phone I realized you weren't trying to
hurt me, and I was stupid for not listening to you! Come on lets try and get you out of here!" He said gently grabbing my face and kissing me. His tender kiss on my lips made me sober up slightly. His kiss was more intoxicating then any liquor in the world. I wrapped my arms around him and held him tightly inhaling everything about him. We both became so overwhelmed about being together we both began to cry. I kept kissing him over and over again. We looked into each others eyes and I saw despair in his eyes. I hated letting him see me like this, at my lowest.

"I'm going to put my mask on just to be safe,in case anyone comes in or sees me." Brandon said walking back over to where he left his mask and putting it back on. Just in time too.

"Manager check in." Andrew said as he opened up the door to the room.

"Damn. I'm sorry don't you guys know how to close a god damn door?" He said leaning up against the door way looking intently at Brandon and I.

"Actually I had a question for you anyway..." Brandon said walking over to him slowly.

"And that is?" Andrew said crossing his arms as if in suspicion.

"If I give you a little more money can the young lady and I relocate?" Brandon said pulling out his wallet and flashing couple of fifties, and hundreds.

"What do you mean 'relocate', and how much more." Andrew said interested in his offer. That is what was sick about Andrew he didn't know who this guy was and he was possibly going to let me relocate with him just for money! It could have been a murderer or rapist for all he knew!

"Another 1000, and in my car. I'm kind of a germaphobe, and this room is filthy." Brandon said in a very calm voice, and flashing him more money. Andrew lifted his eyes from the money to me, I guess searching for my approval. I nodded my head to give him the answer he wanted. I was surprised he even gave me that much respect.

"Okay fine." Andrew said shaking Brandon's hand.

"You have a half hour before I come out looking for you." He said taking money, and walking over towards me.

"You got it." Brandon said watching us intensely.

"Just remember kid. This is my girl.You do something stupid I'll find you." Andrew said sliding his fingers into my disgusting sweaty hair, and gently tugging on my head. I looked at Brandon who looked like he had a few choice words for him, but had to keep cool to save both of our asses.

"I won't do anything stupid. Just want my show in a clean area." Brandon said becoming anxious where he stood.

"Good." Andrew said as he pulled me in and kissed me as if he was claiming his 'territory'. He started to aggressively shove his tongue down my throat. I looked around Andrew at Brandon who looked like he was going to be sick. Andrew opened his eyes and saw the way I was looking at Brandon.I tried to bring my eyes back to him quickly, but it was too late.

"I've seen that look before..." He said looking at me, and then Brandon.

"What look baby." I said trying to play it off cool, and pulled Andrew closer to me in a sexy way. Poor Brandon almost killed over.

"That look that you had on your face... You had that same look when we had our incident with fag boy..." He said going over to look at Brandon.

"Babe don't be stupid." I said pulling Andrew back over to me with a sensual smile.

"Fag boy is miles and miless awaay. He would nevver come heree, beccause he doesn't looove me like you do. Now this poor man paid good money forr mee, lett him havee hiss shoow!" I said playing it up for him. He looked at me and then at Brandon.

"Fine. How bout this. Want to see something better?" Andrew said walking over and gently nudging Brandon's arm.

"What better?"

"How bout you sit down, and watch me and my girl and then you can have her for the rest of the night? I'll even give you half of your money back." Andrew said motioning to me. Oh my god. He's kidding right!

"Babbyy! He paid forrr mee nott youu!" I said making Andrew look at me,and his eyes were glazed over too.

"Well guess what? The only way he's going to get anything from you is if he watched me give it all to you. If he doesn't want to watch then he can leave and I will get him a full refund." He said winking at me and looking at Brandon, who looked like he was gonna get sick.

"What do you say buddy? All or nothing?"Andrew said extending his hand to Brandon.

This was horrible! Brandon knew the only way he'd get me back was to watch the man he hates have sex with me. Andrew is a sick mother fucker! Why would he ever think that this was a good idea? Even if he didn't think this was Brandon. Unless he does know and just wants to torture the both of us. Brandon stood thinking about the offer intensely. I wouldn't blame him if he just walked out. I wouldn't stick around for that! Oh my poor Brandon! I looked into his hurting eyes, and could see his kindness, his compassion, and his heart.
"I came here to see a show so might as well get my moneys worth." He said sitting down in a chair across from the couch.

Oh my god he does love me...