Ballad of Mona Lisa

Boys will be boys.

[Lisa's P.O.V.]
*Day after Thanksgiving.*

Thanksgiving is one of the hardest days of the year for someone who has, or had, an eating disorder, because the whole day revolves around eating. Whether you're not eating, eating too much, or getting sick from what you ate. I did all of the above. I try to keep the puking thing under control, and I really don't do it a lot, only once in a while. Actually I've only thrown up 5-6 times in a month, which isn't bad, some girls throw up 5-6 a day! I think things are going really good for me, especially with Andrew he treats me like a princess. He's so good to me it's crazy! I'm actually on my way over there now, because we have off for the holiday, and we wanted to spend the whole day together.

I walked up to his door, and had butterflies. It was amazing I still got butterflies at the thought of seeing him, and I've only known him for like 2 months. He opened the door with a devilish smile on his face, which he had when he was up to something.
"Hey sweetie." He said pulling my hand, and kissing my cheek.

"Hey baby. Are you up to something." I said laughing.

"Haha why do you ask?" He said taking my hand, and leading me to his room.

"You have that cute little grin on when you're up to no good."

"I'm not up to anything." He said as he closed the door to his room.

He wrapped his arms around me, and pulled me in for a kiss. I put one hand on his face, and one hand on his back. He gently pulled me on the bed, and started moving his hands all over my body. His lips moved from mine, and started biting my neck, which made me cringe in a good way. The moment was really intense, and it seemed like it should have been in a movie. He started moving lower on neck. He started lowering my shirt down just above my nipple. Then he put his hand on one boob, and put his other hand on my hips. It all felt so good I didn't want any of it to ever end, until he started pulling my pants off.
"Andrew wait!" I said sitting up, and pushing his hands away.

"Something wrong?" He asked looking annoyed.

"I just...don't want things to move too fast between us." I said fixing my shirt, and looking down at my hands to avoid his harsh stare.

"Too fast? It's been like 2 months. That's a pretty long time to be together."

"Well I think we should wait a little longer. I don't want our relationship to be all about sex."

"Wow you think I would make it all about sex?"

"No! I'm just saying sex changes a relationship.."

"So what if we don't have 'sex'...How about we do other stuff?" He said getting that grin back.

"No Andrew I don't want to do any of that stuff yet. It's all the same idea. Sex or foreplay is all very intimate, and I don't think it's something that should be rushed." I said playing with my thumbs.

"So you think I'm all about sex?"

"No that's not what I'm saying! I'm just saying sex changes a relationship, and I'm not ready for that change..." I said looking at his annoyed face.

"Can't we just lay together?" I said reaching for his hand.

"What ever." He said laying down next to me, and taking my hand.

"Thank you babe." I said cuddling next to him. After a few minutes he was laying on his back texting. He was grinning like an ass. He hates when I text other people when I'm with him.
"Am I boring you?" I asked rolling over trying to see the phone, but he jerked it closer to his body.

"Nope." He said as he continued to text.

"Oh...Who you texting?"

"None of your business bitch, and why do you care?" He said shooting me a nasty look.

"Because you don't like when I text people when I'm with you."

"Because you're always texting that faggot Brandon."

"Stop! Brandon's my friend!" I said sitting up.

"I don't give a fuck I can say whatever the fuck I want." he said putting the phone down, and sitting up next to me.

"What the hell Andrew? I'm going to go you're being really nasty to me." I said going to get up, but was pulled back down. Andrew grabbed my arm, and yanked me back on the bed. He started grabbing, and twisting my wrist.

"OWW! Andrew! Stop! You're hurting me!" I said trying to wiggle away from him, but he was too strong.

"Don't fucking tell me what to do bitch."

"Stop calling me that! I'm not doing anything!" I said going to get up again.

"DON'T FUCKING TELL ME WHAT TO DO!" He said standing up with a crazy look in his eyes. He pushed me me to the floor, and I hit my head on the dresser near by. I started to cry.

"Oh shut the fuck up. You're fine." He said towering over me. I pulled my knees up to my face, and buried my face in my knees.

"I said you're fine!" He said pulling my arm again, and throwing me on the bed. He raised his hand as if he was going to hit me, and I flinched. Suddenly the crazed look in his eye was gone.

"Oh my god...Lisa I...I am so sorry..." He said sitting next to me. Now he was crying,almost as hard as I was. What the hell was going on here. I didn't say anything I just sat there, confused.

"You probably hate me, but please hear me out! I'm so sorry Lisa. I just have a lot going on. The day my mom died is coming up, and this is always a hard day for me and my dad." He said crawling up in a ball.

"It's so hard to know you're the reason someone is dead." He continued as he cried.
I sat there and looked at him for a couple minutes. I can't even imagine what it feels like to feel responsible for someone's death, Especially not one of your parents.

"Babe calm down...It wasn't your fault... What happened to your mom was tragic, but it wasn't your fault. It was meant to happen..."

"Why? So I can live my life in a fucked up way?" He said looking at me with tears streaming down his face.

"I can't tell you why it happened, but there is probably something good that either has come, or will come out of it. Unfortunately I can't tell you what good was supposed to come out of your mom passing away, but I do know that although it's hard now, it will get better eventually." I said reaching for his hand, as I was still shaking and crying.

"You're right babe...Thank you for being the first person who hasn't blamed me for her death." He said holding my hand.

"It wasn't your fault babe. It was an accident." I said trying to push my fear aside to comfort him.

"Thanks babe that means a lot to hear from you." He said reaching to kiss me, but I flinched.

"Oh god I scared you didn't I.... I'm so sorry baby I shouldn't have done anything I just did. I should respect your wishes to not move too fast. Its just you're so gorgeous, when I see you all I wanna do is be with you in every way I can.. Can you forgive me?" He said grabbing my hand and looking me in the eye like a sad dog. I sat and stared into his eyes, trying to look into his soul, to see if he was sincere. All I saw was emptiness, and tears. I thought about what he said long, and hard, and I understand why he was so frustrated. I mean he probably got all hot and bothered, and I just shut him down. I mean I would probably get mad too, and I mean he never actually hit me...

"Yeah I can forgive you..." I said slightly smiling, which made him smile. His damn smile was toxic, when ever he smiled it made me forget everything in my life, even what he just did. I loved the way just his smile could make me feel, and he is usually really good to me. Everyone makes mistakes right..?

"Thank you so much baby!" He said grabbing my face and kissing me.

"I promise I'll make it up to you!" He said as he hugged me tightly. As I wrapped my arm around him I noticed I had a big black and blue mark on my wrist. I looked at it the whole time as I hugged him. No one had ever given me a bruise before, especially someone I cared about. The only reason I'm letting him slide is because he has a lot going on right now, but after that no more chances! I always told myself I'd never let a guy hit me, and Andrew didn't hit me. Just shoved me a little so it's not even nearly the same thing. I let out a sigh of relief at the thought.

"Wanna finish watching tv?" He said pulling out of our hug.

"Sure I said adjusting myself to lay in the bed with him. This time he put his phone on the table. I laid with my back to him, and he wrapped his arm around me. He kept squeezing me gently, and kissing my cheek. This is the Andrew I know, and like. Moments like these assure me we're good, and nothing bad will ever happen again. He was perfect, absolutely perfect, and nothing could change that..