Cover Girl

Someone

I sat in my living room, relaxed in my pajamas. It was my only day off from school and work. Brody was in the bedroom, working on an essay for his economics class, it was a relief.

Chilling with the guys, planning songs. :)

I couldn’t help but to smile when Kendall texted me, it was just like high school. I could only imagine what life must be like for him. A famous singer, song writer, and actor, he was living the life. I felt stuck in his past.

I hurriedly texted him back.

Sounds cool lol, I wish I had enough talent to be a star :/

I stared at my phone, waiting for him to text back. It would probably take a while, seeing as he had other things to do.

“What are you doing?” I jumped at the sound of Brody’s voice.

I tried to hide my phone, “Just watching TV.”

He glared at me, “I saw you texting someone.”

“Oh, that. I was just talking to an old friend from high school.” I shrugged, trying my best to play it off.

My phone beeped, signaling I had a new message. Before I could stop him, he snatched my phone out of my hand.

He read it out loud, “You have talent; brains. You were always the smartest person I knew.”

I smiled, but quickly stopped as Brody threw the phone my way.

“Stop texting him, I don’t care who the fuck he is, stop now.” He demanded.

I sighed and sent Kendall the last message.

Hey, I gotta go, I’ll text you later bye!

A frown formed on my face and as the day went on, Brody became angrier. He was hostile about anything and everything, especially at dinner.

“So how long have you been texting this guy?” He questioned.

I looked up at him, “I just ran into him the other day.”

“And you find it perfectly okay to flirt with him, while you’re in a relationship?” He pushed.

“I, I wasn’t flirting.” I replied.

He stood up, “That’s bullshit and you know it.”

Before I could reply, he stormed off towards the bedroom. I sat at the table, numb, not knowing what to do. It was a bad idea, but Kendall was someone I needed at the moment.

Hey, are you busy?

I waited, hoping for once he had time.

Nope. What’s up?

I quickly replied.

Can I meet you somewhere?

He texted me his address, I grabbed my hoodie and headed in his direction. I just needed someone to talk to.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took long to update. I've been busy with school.

-Nina