Status: Completed with Readers: 180; Subscribers: 54; Comments: 70; Stars: 7

I Myself Am Strange and Unusual

Sound of the Sun

I yawned, stretching my body the next morning.

"Well it's about time you're awake."

I looked up to the doorway to see Audrey in my t-shirt. It was long on her, covering up the bare necessities. "It's not my fault yeh are such a morning person."

She smiled and crawled on top of me. The fact that there was only a thin blanket between her and my naked body wasn't making me feeling any easier. "Aw, did I tire you out last night?"

"Maybe a bit."

Audrey giggled and kissed my lips lightly. "Sorry you're not used to such a workout."

I chuckled and stretched before kissing her quickly. "Get off meh yeh crazy woman."

"Never," she grinned, snuggling into my chest.

I smiled and kissed the top of her head. "I don't fink I've been this happeh in such a long time. I fink yeh need to know that."

"I'm just that amazing, huh?"

"Shush," I laughed. "I'm being serious though. Yeh make me so happeh and I nevah thought that was possible. I was miserable for the longest time. I nevah feel like anyone evah liked me, like the band and the fans and Sarah. I always feel used and unwanted, yeh know? Maybe I didn't go about it the right way, but I fink suicide was the only answer I could come up with."

Audrey smiled lightly, reaching up and moving my hair from my face. "You did what was right for you at the time. It's how you feel. That's understandable. We all do stuff like that. What matters is that you moved on from that."

I nodded, reaching down for her hand and bringing it to my face. I gently kissed her wrist. "And have yeh moved on?"

"I'm moving forward and that's the best I can say at the moment. FIfty four days strong and I'm counting everyday."

I grinned and pulled her up closer to kiss her. "My strong little lady can take on the world. I'm proud of yeh."

"Your lady, huh? Last time I checked, you had a girlfriend."

"I'm the Lee Malia. I can have as many girlfriends as I want."

She rolled her eyes, laughing. "Whelp, I'm not your girlfriend until you dump Bitch Dracula from sucking your blood and money first."

"She doesn't take that much money."

"Yea right. Every time I saw that bitch, she's asking for cash. All that money could potentially be spent on me, that's why we have to stop her."

I laughed, "Yeh just want my money too!"

"Yup, that's it."

"I knew it. I wouldn't mind spendin' moneh on yeh though."

Audrey grinned, kissing me lightly. "You know I'm just kidding. I happen to think you're kind of cool to hang around with."

"Kind of?"

"Yup. Sort of. We both know I'm the cool one here."

I laughed, shaking my head. "Yeh nuts. Yeh want breakfast, love?"

"Sexfast."

"What?"

"What?" She asked back.

"Oh my god. Yeh so weird." I laughed and tickled her off me. I wrapped the blankets around my waist before getting up and heading to my dresser for a clean pair of boxers. "Go take a shower and I'll make yeh some breakfast."

"Alrighty," she smiled.

"Excuse me?" We heard from the doorway. Both Audrey and I froze, looking at the person in the bedroom door. Sarah.
♠ ♠ ♠
Part of me wants to feel bad for Sarah. The other part couldn't give a shit. Thank you very much to Switch Blades and This War Of Mine for commenting. Love never goes unnoticed.