Status: brand new, updates will be coming

Don't Be Afraid My Love, It's Just a Little Bit of Blood

9:

Since its a nice day out, I don't bother taking a jacket with me as I make my way out of my room. Keys and wallet in hand, I put a little skip in my step as I go down the hall towards the elevator. I'm on floor five so I tap my foot to the cheesy music playing in there. The bell dings and the doors open as I walk out into the lobby. On my way to the front. I have to pass the breakfast bar and seating area. I look over getting distracted and bump into someone.

Not looking up I say, "So sorry, clumsy me."

As I start to walk away I hear, "No problem."

I scrunch my eyes together, turning around to see who the man was I bumped into. But he was gone.

"Hm, must be a fast walker."

After I get back from my trip to Taco Bell, I'm walking down the hall towards my room, burrito in mouth and humming softly. My luck, I run into another person. It's like they're coming out of no where!

The moment we hit, my burrito fell from my mouth and onto the floor, leaving me standing there glaring at the burrito with my mouth hanging open.

"Oh fuck me dead."

I look up at the donga who wasted my delicious food and quickly snap my mouth closed. Johnny is looking at the burrito for a few seconds before raising his eyes at me with a devilish smirk on his lips.

"Pretty sure I already have."

I shake off my shocked state spin around away from him, darting towards my room at the end of the hall with him on my tail. My hearts pounding like crazy as I get my card key out and slide it through as I push the door open and try to slam it closed behind me. But Johnny has always been able to catch up to me so his leg stop the door from shutting.

He says to me calmly, "Nikki, open the door."

My back is pressed against it with all my will to keep him out.

"Move your leg Johnny."

"Not until you open the door."

I grit my teeth, "Move. I don't want to hurt you."

He softly chuckles, "Don't have to worry about that. You already have."

I close my eyes tight to hold back tears that are starting up.

My voice cracks as I ask him quietly, "Please."

A few seconds pass and I hear him sigh, "Fine. If I do, will you at least talk to me through the door?"

I lie, "Yes."
♠ ♠ ♠
Donga means cock in Australian...I hope I'm correct otherwise the internet sucks haha.

Feedback please, like to know how I'm doing, if you guys like it, want to see something happen, want to be a character come on now!

And thank you WhitneySheree for the comments :)