Status: brand new, updates will be coming

Don't Be Afraid My Love, It's Just a Little Bit of Blood

8:

-Johnnys pov-

They all stop laughing and Bams expression turns angry.

"Dude, I know you miss her and stuff but that was not-"

I keep my voice low but I spit at him, "I know Nikki when I see her. Just because she changed her hair, doesn't mean shit."

Bams eyes glare at me, "She didn't even have any tattoos or piercings."

Steve-o laughs at him, "Piercings do heal bro."

Then I say, "She could've gotten the tattoos removed. Either way, that.was.her."

Bam starts taking off his beanie, running his ring filled fingers through his hair. I sit down on a nearby chair, pinching the bridge of my nose.

Pontius then speaks up quietly, "So what does this mean?"

I look over at him, putting my hand down and clasping both together between my legs, putting my elbows on my knees.

"It means I'm staying a little longer to find her."

They all nod and Bam speaks up, "I'm going with you then."

I start chewing on my lip, "I need to go alone. If she sees all of us there she's going to freak and bolt out of there. I'm not risking loosing her again."

He groans, "Fine, but you better be one hell of a persuader and get her ass back to West Chester so I can talk with her."

I nod while standing up and taking out my keys, "I'll see you all later and call to keep updated."

-Nikkis pov-

I'm laying down on the not so comfy hotel bed on my stomach starring at the tv, flicking through the channels. When I got back here, I had washed my face and changed into a black tank top and a pair of green plaid pj pants. I put on a little bit of eyeliner and masscara before I layed down. Right now I'm trying to decide what I should eat. I push myself up to grab a wet wipe to remove the makeup covering my tattoos when a Taco Bell.commercial comes on.

"Mmkay, cheesy beany goodness."

It has been decided! The tall mirror in the bathroom has some water specks on it, showing how much the cleaners actually clean. Yuck. My eyes look over myself before I stare at my collarbone and wiping away the makeup. It's some really good brand I saw online that is specially made for hiding them. A few seconds later and its all gone revealing Johnny Cash lyrics in fancy script. On my right collar bone it says I keep a close watch on this heart of mine and on the left one it says, I keep my eyes wide open all the time.

I now move to the inside of my left wrist. Right below where my thumb attaches to my wrist, a upside heartagram shows up that Bam forced me to get one day. I place my hands on the counter, slightly leaning on it. Gazing at my right hand I choose to remove the makeup there. In between my pointer finger and thumb is a lightning bolt that I got with Johnny and Steve-o. As I stare at it longer, I grab the makeup and recover it.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm not sure if he really does have it. I saw a pic the other day that he has the thunderbolt and I know steveo does so...if not...its.my story oh well haha

Feedback please?