Status: brand new, updates will be coming

Don't Be Afraid My Love, It's Just a Little Bit of Blood

14:

After checking out of the hotel and returning the car in one piece, he starts heading towards the airport I was at earlier which makes me look over at him from the passenger seat.

"Where are we going?"

He shrugs, "I don't know what you're talking about."

"I can already tell I'm not going to like what's happening right now."

All he does is laugh as we pull into the airport. As were walking in he stops me and raises his hands, "Stay." Before he dashes towards the desk.

I scrunch my eyes and cross my arms watching him at the desk as he gets the tickets. I can't hear anything being said since I'm farther back and its actually quite busy now than when I was here in the morning. He comes back with the tickets folded in a piece of paper. He knows me too well, and then he grabs my hand with his free one and we walk to wherever the gate it. Once were there he hands them to the lady checking the tickets, she looks and then smiles.

"Have a nice flight."

As we walk down the hall I silently mock her, "Have a nice flight blah de blehh."

We are now seated in the first class area and the snack lady walks buy and hands us each a glass of champagne.

The flight attendant gets on the speaker, "Good evening ladies and gentlemen. If you would please turn off all devices and look to the front where the attendants will go over the safety procedures."

As they go through their speel, I look towards Johnny. He stops watching them and looks at me to smile, raising his glass.

"To a new start."

I raise mine to his and we clink our glasses together and take a sip. As I'm taking mine, I happen to hear over the speakers, "Thank you for flying American Airlines, we will be arriving at Philadelphia International Airport within four hours."

The champagne flies out of my mouth and I wipe my lips, eyes wide at him.

In a low voice I growl at him, "You've got to be kidding me."