Status: brand new, updates will be coming

Don't Be Afraid My Love, It's Just a Little Bit of Blood

7:

My body stiffened up. He really doesn't recognize me? Work brain work! I had to think of a new name and fast. I try my best to talk with a American accent.

"I'm Sylvia."

He's holding his hand out waiting for me to shake his. I place my right hand in his, I notice him eyeing my hand then quickly back to my face as we shake hands. He pulls away though as we both shock each other he starts to laugh a little.

"Ha, that kind of hurt."

I simply nod. Taking a drag from my slowly disappearing cancer stick, I notice he's still starring at me, which bugs me a little bit.

"What?"

He shrugs, "Just trying to figure out how Ryan knew you. Never mentioned a Sylvia before."

His brown eyes look at me questionably.

Does he see behind my facade? Am I that easy to read? Quick brain! I need another lie! What could be a great excuse for why they've never met me before?

I fake smile at him, "We went to school together a long time ago. We used to talk, not much though."

He nods, taking his last hit and then we sit there awkwardly till I finish mine and then stand up.

I whisper to him, "It was nice meeting you."

I slowly walk off the mulch then quickly scatter to the car when I hear him yell, "Same to you Sylvia!"

A big breath escapes my lips as I hop in the car, turn the engine on and roll down the windows. It's pretty out today so I take off the sweater and turn the radio on before peeling away from here.

-Johnnys pov-

As I make my way back inside after watching her drive off, I see the Jackass crew is all together. Then they turn their heads seeing me walk up towards them.

Bam's smiling at me, "Hey I saw you follow that hot chick outside. How'd that go?"

The rest of the guys start laughing at his remark.

My lips are stuck together in a straight line and my eyebrows scrunch together.

"That was Nikki."
♠ ♠ ♠
D: Bah bah BAHHHH!