Anything for Us

You run away from everything.

Two weeks. Only two weeks of my month’s grounding have passed and it’s torture. Sure, getting to show off Dakota at school now that we’re together is great. Kissing him in the corridors and holding his hand and having him making goo goo eyes at me only is great. But I want to able to do those things outside the school grounds too. It’s so fucking frustrating. My dad’s been firm though. He’s not giving me an inch. Scott’s been as lenient as he can, letting Dakota and I make-out for a little while after school when he picks Rocco and I up, but even that’s restricted.

I can’t wait until this month is over, I swear. At least it’s the beginning of May now. At least there’s only just over a month left of school before the summer. At least I can make up for this lost time then.

“Angel, baby, you’re zoning out again,”

I broke out of my thoughts at Dakota’s teasing words, not realising I’d drifted into my own world in the middle of History class. Again.

“Sorry, got a lot on my mind,” I said with a weak smile.

“What like?” Dakota asked, cocking his head to the side.

“Nothing to do with school work, that’s for sure,” I sighed.

The bell signalling the end of the lesson rang before Dakota could reply, so we gathered our books up and shoved them in our bags. I stole a quick kiss from Dakota’s lips before I stood up, making him and Yasmin giggle, Zach rolling his eyes.

“We get it, the two of you are adorable yada yada, can we get going before the lunch queue gets too long?” Zach grumbled.

“Just coz Yasmin’s on her period and not letting you grope her, doesn’t mean you can be grumpy, mister,” Dakota taunted.

Yasmin blushed heavily and Zach’s eyes went wide, but I just laughed. I don’t even want to know how he knows that.

“Come on, let’s go,” I mused, holding out my hand to Dakota.

He happily linked his fingers with mine, the four of us walking out of the classroom. That had been a close one. I know Dakota doesn’t like how frustrated I’m getting. It’s not like he can do anything about it. I don’t want my Dad to add any more time to my grounding or even ban Dakota from the house completely, so I’ll just have to go along with it and…

“Are you really okay?”

Damn it.

“Yeah, Kota, I’m fine,” I muttered.

“Can you guys save us a seat?” Dakota asked our friends.

“Sure,” Yasmin nodded, smiling at us.

When she and Zach had walked far enough down the corridor, Dakota looked up at me.

“What’s going on, Angel?” Dakota asked softly.

“I’m just not coping well with my grounding, that’s all,”

“Aww, does my angelcakes miss spending time with me?” Dakota cooed.

“Not when you speak like that I don’t,” I said dryly.

Dakota giggled.

“I think it’s sweet. You miss me when we’re apart,”

“And now you sound like a Hallmark card,” I muttered.

“You’re still sweet. I could blow you in the bathroom if you want,” Dakota suggested.

I immediately frowned. What? That’s his solution?

“No, Kota, you’re better than that,” I scolded.

Dakota’s face fell and he started to chew his bottom lip, eyes shining over. Shit.

“S-Sorry,” he mumbled.

Damn it, I didn’t mean to upset him.

“Hey, look at me,” I said softly, cupping his face with my hands.

Slowly, Dakota looked up at me, unsure.

“I didn’t mean to upset you, but you really are better than a quick bathroom blowjob,” I said.

“I guess I wasn’t thinking,” Dakota shrugged.

Seriously?

“Kota, I get that you’re used to being able to get sex whenever you want at school. Hell, you just open your legs and some guy will pop up to suck your balls. But this is different. I want us to mean something more than quick hook-ups,” I frowned.

Dakota’s eyes widened, and his hands gripped at my hoodie, probably trying to keep me from walking off. He knows me well.

“We are more than that. I just…you’re right, I am used to getting sex whenever I want it. I should’ve known you have more class than me,” Dakota said with a weak smile.

“You have class, you just choose to ignore it,” I mused.

Dakota blushed slightly, but shook his head.

“I’m sorry, I won’t do it again. Maybe waiting a little longer will make the eventual sex better?” Dakota said hopefully.

“Maybe,” I grinned.

Dakota grinned back and hugged me tightly, nuzzling his face into my hoodie, before he stepped back and took my hand.

“So, even though we can’t have sex here, can we still make out?” Dakota asked.

“In front of the entire school in the canteen with you straddling my waist? Duh, of course we can,” I smirked.

“I knew I loved you for a reason,” Dakota sighed happily.

I couldn’t help but laugh, tugging Dakota along with me as I started to walk down the hall. Maybe this grounding wouldn’t be so bad after all. What’s another two weeks?
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a sweet one to show Angel's frustration.
The next one's sweet too.
Only 5 chapters left!

Thank you to everyone who commented on the last chapter! Please keep your feedback coming!

xo

p.s. thanks to a daydream today, I now have a new original slash planned, which I will start writing after I finish this *headdesk*
here's the link to the summary page. If the link doesn't work, let me know!