Anything for Us

You just run away making the same mistakes.

The end of November meant another party. This time it was hosted by one of the guys on the basketball team because his parents were away for the weekend. Scott agreed to pick me and Dakota up at 3am as long as I wash his car tomorrow. That seemed like a fair payment to me, so I agreed. Dakota looks good tonight. Like, painted on skinny jeans, a tight v-neck t-shirt and a very light smudge of eyeliner around his blue eyes. Fuck. I don’t think I can handle seeing him with anyone else tonight, not when he looks like this.

Dakota and I arrived here just as Zach’s older brother drove up with Zach and Yasmin. Ah good, Zach is drinking tonight. I did wonder how long his designated driver time would last.

As soon as we were inside, Yasmin headed over to a bunch of her cheerleading friends, dragging Zach along with her. He sent me a ‘help me’ glance over my shoulder, but I laughed. I’m not getting involved. Dakota pulled me into the kitchen instead, where he swiped two shots from someone who was pouring a whole load, and handed one to me. I grinned and tossed it back. Black sambuca. Nasty.

“Pre-party kiss?” Dakota grinned.

Well that was fast.

I bit my bottom lip, before shaking my head. Dakota’s expression immediately filled with hurt.

“Did I do something wrong?” he murmured.

“No, I…I have a better idea,” I finally said.

Dakota’s face was still confused, but he raised an eyebrow. If I want Dakota to myself for the night, I can’t think of anything better.

“How about…if you promise not to kiss or make-out with anyone this entire party, not even for a game, then we can make-out now?” I suggested.

“Tongues and everything?” Dakota asked, eyes wide.

“Tongues and everything,” I agreed.

“Okay,” Dakota grinned, nodding.

I hesitated again. Maybe I could push him for more?

“On top of all this…if you don’t fuck anyone here or go home with anyone else but me, then we can share my bed and make-out in it before we sleep tonight,” I added.

“But you sleep naked in your own bed,” Dakota blurted.

I smirked. “I know,”

Dakota’s breath hitched in his throat.

“Okay,” he said softly.

“If you kiss anyone else, or fuck anyone else, then the whole deal is off. Everything,” I warned.

“No-one but you?” Dakota asked.

“No-one but me,” I nodded.

Dakota took all of three seconds to nod and grin.

“Okay, deal,” he said.

I knew the prospect of a naked make-out with me would be too much for him to turn down. Let’s just hope he keeps to it.

“Good. Up on the counter,” I told him.

Dakota grinned and hopped up onto the kitchen counter, parting his legs a little so I could stand between them.

“One slip up, and you get nothing, remember?” I warned.

“I know,” Dakota beamed.

I smiled and pressed my lips to his, immediately earning a soft moan. Dakota’s hands threaded through my hair as my hands gripped his waist, pulling him tight against my body. I kissed him eagerly, holding complete control in the embrace, Dakota willingly giving up dominance as my tongue tangled with his. I groaned as his legs wrapped around my waist, pushing my crotch into his stomach, but I just kissed him harder to compensate. Fuck, I’ve missed this.

Eventually I had to breathe, so I slowed the kiss down to a few pecks before breaking out.

“Okay, wow,” Dakota giggled, his eyes looking dazed.

I grinned and pecked his lips in another kiss, before stepping backwards.

“Go and dance. I know you want to,” I smiled.

Dakota grinned and hopped down from the counter, leaving me alone in the kitchen. It’s only one party, right? He can handle not kissing or fucking anyone else for one party, right?

*

Wrong.

Only an hour later did I see Dakota making out with another guy, pinned to the wall with hands wandering. I should’ve known he couldn’t stick to our deal. I just…I thought maybe for once he’d try, y’know?

Clearly he doesn’t give a fuck at all.

“Who pissed in your cereal?”

I looked to my left to see Zach standing, frowning. I sighed.

“Dakota’s making out with that guy after he promised not to,” I snapped.

“I don’t understand,” Zach said.

“Kota and I made a deal at the beginning of the party. I said that if I made out with him before the party then he couldn’t make-out with anyone else during it. And if he came home with me without fucking anyone else, then we could make-out nakedly in my bed. But if he broke either part of the deal, then the whole thing was off. He seemed so eager, so happy to agree with me, and now he’s just turned this to shit,” I explained bitterly.

Zach winced.

“Fuck,”

“Why should I even bother to pretend that Dakota cares for me half as much as I care for him?” I grumbled.

“Hey, we all know how much Kota cares for you – he just has a bad way of showing it,” Zach frowned.

“I’d say,” I muttered.

Zach bit his bottom lip, scanning the room.

“Look, as much as I love Kota, and you know how much I do, I can’t stand seeing you like this, Angel,” Zach said softly.

“Well what the fuck can I do about it?” I sighed.

“Sleep with someone else,” Zach blurted.

I frowned. “What?”

“You normally fuck at least one person a semester, right? Well, you haven’t yet and I think tonight is the perfect reason to. Dakota needs to be taught that he can’t mess you around like this. I’m not saying fuck around like he does, but just get laid tonight, yeah? Pick a good-looking twink and make his year,” Zach said.

“At least you’re blunt about it,” I mused.

Should I sleep with someone? It might ease the frustration that’s been building up, and it’ll sure as hell make me feel better about Dakota breaking our deal. Besides, why can’t I have a little fun, right? I’m Angel fucking Lewis, I deserve to have fun.

“Just don’t tell Yasmin that I’m the one that prompted you to find a fuck, and I’ll make sure that Dakota knows what you’ve been up to tonight,” Zach smirked.

“This is one of the times that I’m glad I’m on your good side,” I grinned.

“Go get some ass,” Zach winked.

I laughed and scanned the room. Too skinny. Too obvious. Too over the top. Too…perfect. Damn that’s a nice ass. At least 5ft 10, blonde messy hair, pale skin…can’t see his face though, he has his back to me. With a smirk I walked over to him, not looking anywhere else. One of his friends saw me coming and her eyes widened.

“Neil…Neil, Angel Lewis is walking over here!” she hissed.

I only heard that through a break in the music. Neil, huh?

“Don’t taunt me like this! You know how hot I think he is!” he hissed back, not daring to look over his shoulder.

Huh. Well this might be easier than I thought.

“I’m serious! He’s…hi, Angel!” the girl said cheerfully.

“Hi,” I said smoothly, “Neil, right?

“Y-Yeah?” he squeaked.

“Want to dance?” I purred.

The boy didn’t even reply, just nodding. I flashed a smile to the two girls standing with him, before leading him to the makeshift dancefloor. Oh he’s cute alright. Good pick Angel! I pulled him close to me, so our bodies pressed tightly up against each other as we moved, leaving nothing to the imagination. I may not fuck around a lot, but I do know how to seduce someone.

“How old are you?” I murmured into his ear, my hands running over his waist.

“16,” he breathed.

“Sophomore or Junior?” I asked.

“S-Sophomore,” he replied.

Only a year younger than me. That’s fine. I smiled and rolled my hips a little harder as we danced, holding him close to me so he had no real choice but to focus every bit of his attention on me. A few smirks and lip brushes were all it took for him to start hardening. If he wants me, why should I delay this any longer?

“Want to go upstairs?” I asked softly.

Neil bit his bottom lip but nodded. I smirked and took his hand in mine, wasting no time in pulling him through the crowd and upstairs. People gaped and whispered as we walked past them, making me smirk. Oh my gosh! Angel Lewis is hooking up with someone! Neil will be the talk of the school right up until the Winter break, I’d bet. The poor kid won’t know what hit him.

As soon as we were in an empty bedroom and the door was locked, I turned to him and smiled softly. I can practically smell his nerves.

“Hey, calm down, yeah? We don’t have to do anything you don’t want to,” I soothed.

Neil swallowed heavily but nodded, smiling shyly back. I kicked off my shoes and sat down on the bed, Neil hesitantly sitting next to me. Fuck, he really is nervous. Bless him. With another soft smile, I leant forward and pressed his lips to mine, earning a gasp. Oh that’s adorable. He started kissing back almost immediately, one of his hands rising to the side of my neck. Huh. It’s obvious he hasn’t kissed many people before this, but he’s kind of a natural. Huh.

It didn’t take long for the kiss to heat up, tongues tangling and hands wandering, and I had to break the kiss, if only to kiss down his neck, sucking and nipping the soft skin there to tease him even more.

“Pl-Please! I w-want more,” he whimpered.

Then it clicked. All the noises…the nerves…the stuttering…the shaking hands…he’s a virgin.

I quickly broke the kiss.

“I want you to be honest with me, okay?” I said seriously.

Neil just nodded, eyes wide.

“Are you a virgin?” I asked bluntly.

Neil’s cheeks blushed dramatically. I’ll take that as a yes.

“It shouldn’t be me doing this,” I sighed.

“W-What?” he asked, confused.

“Your first time should be with someone who loves you, or at least a lover. It shouldn’t be a one night stand,” I explained.

Neil swallowed heavily, but nodded. At least he understands all that this could ever be.

“I know. I’m not expecting anything more than just tonight from you – everyone knows that Dakota Rae is yours,” Neil said softly.

Huh. That’s new.

“Then why did you say yes to coming up here with me?” I asked.

Neil blushed a little again.

“You’re hot, Angel. More than hot – you’re beautiful. And so unattainable. You don’t fuck anybody that just throws themselves at you, but you’re never mean about it. And everyone that’s ever been with you has said how charming and how amazing you are. You’re a gentleman, Angel. I-I can barely get a guy to talk to me, let alone to fuck me, so I can’t think of anyone better to have my first time with – someone who won’t just treat me like an object to stick his dick into. I know this will never be anything more than tonight and I’m okay with that. I just want my virginity to be taken by someone that isn’t going to take advantage of me,” Neil explained.

Well…I can’t argue with that. I would never treat anyone like they don’t matter, let alone a virgin. It’s better for him to have an introduction to sex with someone who will treat them right, at least for the night, right? Plus, I haven’t been with a virgin since I lost my virginity in freshman year, so I kinda want that newness, that responsiveness again. And at least he wants me.

“Okay. Let’s do this,” I smiled.

Neil grinned and pulled his t-shirt over his head quickly, making me laugh. So eager. In no time at all we were naked and I was lying on top of him on the bed, with three lubed fingers stretching him. Fuck, he’s tight. This is going to feel incredible.

“I-I’m ready,” he blurted.

I just nodded, taking my fingers out and wiping them on the sheets.

“This will still hurt, but I promise you it’ll feel better after a little while. I want this to be as good for you as it will be for me,” I reassured.

Neil swallowed heavily, but nodded. Good.

“The easiest position is with you on your hands and knees, but a first time should have the intimacy of looking into each other’s eyes, to watch each other’s reactions and expressions. Hold your knees up to your chest,” I told him.

Neil did so, lifting his hips a little as I put a pillow underneath him to help the angle. I quickly rolled a condom down my erection and covered it in lube, giving myself a few lazy strokes before positioning myself at his entrance.

“Last chance to back out,” I warned.

Neil shook his head, his bright hazel eyes wide and lustful. “I want this. I want you,”

That’s good enough for me. I covered his mouth with a kiss as I pushed in slowly, not stopping until my balls were pressed to his ass. A few tears trickled down his cheeks in pain so I kissed them away, trying to keep as still as possible.

“It hurts so much because you have a big dick, right?” Neil grimaced.

I laughed but nodded. “Probably,”

“Okay. J-Just go,”

“Relax,” I soothed.

I started thrusting slowly, waiting for him to calm down and relax around me to increase the speed, snapping my hips harder and harder each time. Fuck is he responsive, moans louder and more genuine than I’ve heard in a long time. I smiled and pressed his lips to mine as I noticed the sheen of sweat covering his body, glad that he was getting as much out of this I was.

Goddamn, he’s tight.

All of a sudden he cried out, his back arching.

“W-What was that?” he whimpered.

“Your prostate. Make sure that every guy you’re with from now on finds it and you’ll get that pleasure every time,” I smirked.

Neil blushed but nodded. At least he’s learning.

I angled my hips in that direction with every thrust now, slamming into him as hard as I could, pleasure coursing through my veins. Fuck, it has been far too long.

“I-It feels so good, Angel! So good,” he moaned.

“Does it feel like there’s a ball of pleasure just building up and it’s going to burst at any second?” I purred.

Neil nodded frantically. I grinned.

“Good,”

It only took a few more thrusts for him to scream my name and come in long hard spurts over his chest, clamping down on me so hard that I came only seconds after, shooting hard into the condom. Fuck. Fuck. I pulled out slowly, tying the condom before throwing it into the bin by the bed, probably placed there for this purpose.

“How was that for you?” I asked softly, pushing his sweaty hair from his forehead.

“Amazing,” he grinned.

“Good, me too. Want to get dressed and join the party? Or do you want to stay up here a little longer and learn a few more things?” I smiled.

“Can we stay up here?” Neil asked shyly.

“Good answer,”
♠ ♠ ♠
A little bit of smut for you there.
Oh Angel.
Oh Dakota.
Will they ever learn?
Was Angel right to sleep with a different guy in revenge?

Thank you to everyone who commented on the last part! A few more non-silence readers wouldn't hurt ;)

miss.sobriety (x2)
pixie dusttt.
BeautifullyTattooed
appley92
JessicStar
Artistic Difference
LoosePages;

xo