Status: New Story

Kiss Me Before I Die

Image

Asher was meant to live a fairly uncomplicated life. Second son of Lord Marcello, one of the eight leading men of Eutopia, Asher had only the dreary days of his college life, and eventual political marriage to look forward too. In his defense, there was no way he could have known the trouble that lay ahead when he first looked into those mysterious violet eyes. She was just a strange girl, in the wrong place at the wrong time - but those eyes held him under their power at first glance. Dragging him away from the world of wealth and privilege he‘d been born into, down into the midst of a rising rebellion. All to save some girl whose name he didn’t know, but whose eyes he could never forget.

Kiss Me Before I Die © 2011 by SheaRyhai
  1. Chapter 1 part 1: Eutopia
    Asher and his step-sister, Roxanne, attend a public art show.
  2. Chapter 1 part 2: Shadows
    Asher and Roxanne meet the artist up close, and learn of his distrubing past.
  3. Chapter 2 part 1: The Ghost Returns
    Inside an innocent looking backer - members of the resistance gather for their latest plan.
  4. Chapter 2 part 2: Sweet Anarchy
    Dark Horse lays out the plans for their mission, while Violet studies the new members of their team.