Only You.

Ten.

When I woke up and went to sit up I felt arms tighten around my waist and lips gently kiss my neck, "Morning shorty." I smiled, "You stayed," he nodded, "Of course I did, are you sore?" I shrugged, "Not really," I moved his arms and sat up slowly, "Okay, maybe I'm a little sore," he smiled, "You enjoyed it though, right?" I nodded, "I enjoyed it a lot Kay," I looked at my phone, 6:45, "Shit!" Kayden looked at me, "What?" I sighed, "Nothing, I'm still used to Jack having me drive him to school, he doesn't need me anymore though.." Kayden looked at me with concerned eyes, "Well, if he's too busy with Mr. Perfect goodie two shoes to realize his best friend still exists and needs him then he's not worth your time baby." I sighed again and hugged him, "You're right, thanks." He nodded, "No problem," I looked around, "So are we going to school?" He sighed, "I have to, if I miss anymore then I'm screwed and have to take my classes over again." I nodded and went to my closet and pulled out some clothes and got dressed quickly, I looked over at Kayden who was dressed already, "Let's go." I followed him down the stairs to his truck outside and got in, he pulled something out of his pocket and lit it, he took a drag, "Want some?" I shrugged, "What the hell," I took it from him and took a drag and smiled, looking out the window of the truck, we passed the joint back and fourth, when we got to school we got out of the truck and sat on the tailgate to finish it before walking in the doors.

I walked to my first hour class which was about half way over and I slipped in the door and over to my seat that was right next to Jack and Skylar, Jack and I had gotten moved up after we passed both classes last year, I didn't even bother to look at them. Leaning back in my seat I looked around, bored out of my mind, I looked at my phone and sent a quick text,

To: Kay <3
After school, will you take me to get my hair done and get my contacts?

It wasn't five minutes later I got a reply,

From: Kay <3
Sure babe whatever you want, meet me by the car about half way through the day, we gotta make a run to get more before we run out.


I smiled and rested my head on my desk and closed my eyes, only to be pulled into one of my re-occuring dreams, from my past.


"Blaire! Blaire! Look at this!" I looked up from my coloring book to see my best friend at the time Siearra, "What is it?" I got up and walked over by the sidewalk next to her, "Sea, we aren't 'possed to be this close to the road, mommy will yell at me." She sighed, "Look," I looked down the road where she was pointing and seen the moving trucks stopping at a house that had been for sale for a long time, "So?" Being only about six years old I didn't realize that this was going to be the last time I seen Siearra, she looked at me sadly, "I'm leaving, daddy got a better job that's not here, me and mommy have to go too." She hugged me, I couldn't hold back, something in my little heart told me that I was losing my best friend, "You can't leave.." she smiled sadly, "I'll come back, I pwomise Blaire," with that she walked down the road where I seen her mommy waiting for her, I watched as those big trucks took my best friend away from me...


"Blaire, are you alright?" I picked my head up to see the last person I wanted to, Jack, I rolled my eyes and sat up, grabbing my stuff, "I'm perfectly fine." I got up and started walking out of the classroom, I went to my locker and wasn't paying attention when I ran into someone, "Ow!" She looked up at me, I felt bad, "Are you alright?" She nodded, I put my hand out to her, she took it, "I'm Blaire," she smiled, "Siearra," I froze, "Siearra Baker?" She nodded, "Yeah, why?" I smiled, "Blaire Black." Her face lit up instantly, "Oh my god! Blaire! I missed you!" I smiled and hugged her, she hugged back, "What have you been up to?" I shrugged, "Not much, got a boyfriend." She smiled, "So, Blaire did turn out to be gay, aww! What's his name?" I smiled, "Kayden, I'm going to meet him right now, wanna come?" She shook her head, "I..um..have to talk to the counselor about my schedule..talk to you later though." She walked away, right before I was going to walk out Jack ran up to me, "What the hell is going on with you?" I rolled my eyes, "Since when do give a fuck anymore!?" I walked out to the parking lot to see Kayden talking to someone next to the truck, I walked over to see Siearra standing there, "You want that much for that shit? Come on!" Kayden shook his head, "It's usually double! But since you're new I'm selling it for half," I walked next to Kayden, "Are we going now?" Siearra looked at me, "You're dating this Kayden?" I nodded, "Yup, I am," she smirked, "Kay, come on. Blaire was my best friend before my dad made me move, can't you sell it for a little less?" Kayden shook his head, "Hell no, take it or leave it." She shook her head, "Whatever, ain't worth it anyway," and walked away from us. Just as I was about to get in the truck I seen Jack walk out the doors of the school and start walking towards me, fucking great....