Only You.

Eleven

Jack
I ran over to where Blaire and Kayden were, "Class is about to start, what are you doing?" I looked at me, "I need to go with Kay." "But Blaire," I say as I walked closer to him, "You can't keep doing this! You're gonna get suspended if you get caught!" he smirked, "That's if I get caught, I haven't even been close to getting caught yet, relax." I grabbed his wrist gently, but it was stronger, he looked at me, "What? When did you get stronger?" I semi-blushed at him and looked to my side, "W-well ever since I moved in with Skylar...I've been able to actually eat and stuff," I smiled slightly, “It’s better there than at my house." He smiled a little, "Good, at least you got out of that place." "Y-yeah, I'm still bruised from Kyle," I grabbed his shoulder, "Skylar takes really good care of me there, but I...I miss my best friend," I looked at him. he sighed, "I'm sorry, I'm still your best friend, it's just...I'm seeing everything different now..."
Blaire
Jack looked at me, "That's fine and all, but that doesn't mean you can just neglect everything!" I shook my head, "I'm not neglecting anything," Jack looked at me, "Yes you are! Have you seen your grades?" I shrugged, "Yeah...I don't care..." Jack sighed, "But Blaire! We're all worried about you....even your sister.." I looked at him quickly, "She is not.." He pulled out his phone, and showed me the recent calls, "Six calls...and that's just today.." I shrugged, "So.." He looked frustrated, "Blaire! She misses you! Don't you even care?!" I shook my head, "She didn't care about me until this happens! She's just trying to make up for what she did!" "Blaire, I know what she did hurt you but," I cut him off, "But nothing! She has no right to come back and try to help me when I don't need her help!" Jack flinched, "Blaire, she's your sister.." I looked at him, "Since when? Cause lately it hasn't seemed like she cares at all," Jack sighed, "But Blaire! That's like me saying I hate my mother!" I looked down, "My sister turned on me because I was being honest with her, she hated me." Jack reached for my hand, "Blaire.." I looked at him, "What?" Jack sighed, "Please Blaire, just come to class with me...." I looked down, "I-i can't.." Jack sighed, "Why?!" "Because I need to go with Kay.." Jack grabbed my arm where I knew my heroin marks were, "Blaire...No! No, not you too!"
Jack
He pulled his arm away, "I don't know what you're talking about..." "Don't you lie! My mother does that! Don't fall like she did! I can't loose you too," I started to tear up, "I'm fine Jack! You don't have to worry about..." "But I do! I do care and worry cause I love you Blaire! You're the bestest friend I ever had!"
Blaire
I knew he meant it in a friendly way and not romantically, "Lately it hasn't seemed like it.." "I know I've been distant lately and I'm sorry. But I do worry about you!" He was full scale crying, "I'm afraid you're gonna end up dead somewhere." I sighed, "Jack, you're still my best friend and I love you, but I need to go with him." Jack was still crying and Skylar seen us and walked over to us, "Hey Blaire," he hadn't noticed Jack was crying lightly and he put his arm around Jack, "Wait...my prince, what's wrong?" Jack covered his face, "N-nothing just my shoulder hurts..." That's when Kayden walked over and wrapped his arm around my waist, "Ready to go?" I nodded, "Yeah..let's go.." "Wait Blaire," he reached for my arm, "Jack, I have to go with him," I started to walk towards Kayden's truck when I lost my footing and fell, the heroin I had in my pocket fell out, I quickly picked it up, "That was nothing..." Jack fell into Skylar's arms, "Damn it Blaire!" I sighed, "I'll be back before the days over, relax." "You've said that before! God Blaire! I'm always so worried about you! Why can't you," he stopped and pulled himself away from Skylar, "I'm not gonna stand here and watch you kill yourself like my mom is, I'm sorry. Do what you want but don't expect me to watch..." he walked to the school, I sighed and got in the truck with Kayden.

Jack
Walking through the halls with Skylar by my side was normal but I still couldn’t stop thinking about Blaire. I think Skylar could tell, he slid his hand into mine and I blushed “Hey its gunna be ok, alright.” He kissed my cheek and I walked closer “I’m just so worried about him Skylar, he’s so different and it scares me.” I placed my hand on my chest and made a fist to stop my hand from shaking and trying not to cry again. He grabs my chin and has me look at him “I hate seeing you so upset, please don’t cry my prince.” Normally if there were other people in the hall I wouldn’t be so affectionate to him to avoid people freaking out, but everyone was in class “I know, I’m sorry Skylar.” He kissed me and I was blushing more “Lets just go home ok” he said looking amazing “B-but class is-” he kissed me again, deeper this time “Please Jack, we can go home and spend some time together.” I think I know what he meant and I kind of wanted to as well because I haven’t done it before without force but I was nervous as well “O-ok….” I finally said and he took my hand and led me to his car.
♠ ♠ ♠
i hope its not to confusing...