Only You.

Seven

I watched Blaire leave. He was troubled by something. I could tell. I walked to my first period math class. “Jack Phantom, could you come here a second?” My math teacher asked me. Oh crap whenever a teacher says your first AND last name you know you’re in trouble. “Y-yes sir...?” I say as I walk over. He places his elbows on the desk and folded his hands most likely contemplating how to say whatever he is going to say “It has come to my attention that your mother hasn’t come to one parent teacher conference…is everything all right?” he looks genuinely concerned. I sigh in relief “Uh yeah everything’s alright sir. You don’t have to worry.” I say and smile. He looks relieved but I don’t think this shall be the last I hear of it.

I go and take my seat. Not too long after that the teacher looks at us all. “Class, today I requested a couple of juniors to come to class and help students understand any of the past curriculums we’ve covered to prepare you for the test coming up.” He says and smiles. People around me moan and groan in protest of a test. I sigh. I hear the door open but I don’t bother to look who all came. “Ah good, you’re all here. Go ahead and help whoever needs it.” I hear a shuffling of feet and the sounds of people talking. I continue to work ignoring the people around me “Need any help my prince?” I hear Skylar’s low and seductive voice near my ear. My head shoots up and I blush at Skylar standing so close to me. “S-Skylar?!” I say surprised. “You’re so cute when your blushing” he says and places his hand on mine weaving his fingers into mine. I blush more “Were in school! What are you doing!” I yell quietly so only he hears. I look around to see if anyone saw and move my hand so it rests on my lap. “Don’t worry. I wouldn’t do anything to embarrass you.” He says smiling. “And why do you keep calling me your prince?” I finally ask. He looks at me funny. “Because you’re so quiet and kind like a prince would be. And I want to protect you like any knight would to his prince.” He says then winks at me. I blush more.

Finally the bell rings. I gather all my things but my text book starts to slip “No!” I close my eyes but I’m not sure why. Skylar runs over and catches my book. “See? A prince needs his knight.” He says smiling. “Let me carry that for you.” He says taking my binder and notebook as well. “Umm…ok.” I say reluctantly. We walk down the hall together. People stare at us walking together. I feel embarrassed. I hear different whispers. “Why is hottie Skylar walking with that weirdo?” one girl says. “I bet he lost some bet!” another guy says. “I think it’s sweet that skylars walking with him. Only that one nerdy kid talks to him.” a girl says. I tilt my head down and run down the hall. I hear several gasps from people. “Jack wait up!” Skylar yells trying to catch up to me. I feel tears falling down my face. I wanted to disappear I was so embarrassed. I felt bad doing that to Skylar.

I finally stop at the west end of the school near the track field. It was lunch so no one would be out here. I sit down against the wall breathing hard from running. I wipe my face with my sleeve to remove the tears. “Y-You’re really….really fast” Skylar says laughing. I look out at the parking lot and notice to guys getting into a truck. People skipping school. How stupid, but effective. I look at Skylar now sitting next to me breathing hard from chasing after me. “I’m sorry Skylar… I just hate being the center of attention.” I say trying to stay calm. I feel his warm hand grab my chin and make me look right into his eyes. “I don’t care what you did. I’m just wanting to make sure your ok because……jack…” he says pulling closer “I love you.” He says and kisses me. I feel his soft lips touch mine. At first I blush and almost push him away but I relax slowly letting my hand rest on his shoulder. He pulls me closer and I wrap my arms around his neck. A few seconds later we break it off for air. I’m still blushing and I let go of him. “I told you I loved you and I mean it.” He said looking at me. “I-I have to g-get to class….” I say trying not to let Skylar hear how fast my heart is beating. “Alright. Goodbye, my prince.” he says sounding a little sad. I couldn’t believe he just told me he loved me. I’m about to turn the corner when I run into a girl by accident. “Oh…I-I’m sorry.” I say looking somewhat at her. She had a very angry look about her. I shake it off and run to class.

I sigh in relief that school is finally over. Though I’m slightly bothered by the fact that Blaire hadn’t showed up to any classes. That was strange. I find Skylar in the parking lot and wave at him. He pulls up. I jump in, I look around the school and my eyes stop dead on the girl I ran into earlier. She was hiding behind a tree watching us leave. I’m slightly creeped out but forget about it the moment skylars lips meet mine. I smile. I hope Blaire is alright…
♠ ♠ ♠
Warning!! the next chapter involves Sexual content! be warned and do not report us please! You were warned! thank you~