Status: close

Buried By True Love

The Reception

Chapter 15: The Reception
When we got there was already a lot of people there and they were waiting for us to arrive in the front and when we did they were there to take pictures. We worked our way to the back yard and as we went we were congratulated on our marriage and wished a wonderful life together.
After a few hundred congrats we finally go to the back to find a beautiful black and white decorated yard. I had told Halley that she could decorate with her mom without me know what it would look like until the day of the wedding. She of course did an amazing job of making it match our theme.
When we got back there everyone was following us and waited until I said that they could go sit down and we would tell them to come get pictures of us before we left one by one and so we did.
We got pictures of all of the bridesmaids and groomsmen and the bride and groom together. We got pictures of me and Jacob together and then we got all pictures off each of us separately and them of me with each bridesmaid and groomsmen and him of each bridesmaid and groomsmen. We had fun all night.
When it came time for throwing the flowers and cake cutting Halley caught the flowers and Jake caught my garnet it was funny because he was my son and he caught my garnet, ha-ha get it?
When we were cutting the cake, everyone got pictures of us and we ended up shoving cake in each other faces. After a while we gave out some cake I had to go get dressed for our honeymoon witch was going to be on an island that I didn’t know the name of.