Status: close

Buried By True Love

Honeymoon

When we left for our honeymoon people were throwing rice at us be we ignored it because we were too busy trying to get into our car witch was wrapped in toilet paper and said “we love you have fun” on the back of it.
We got to the airport around midnight and got on our plane headed to Hawaii for our honeymoon. We were on the plane for like 5 hours before we finally got there. In Hawaii we traveled throughout the state before we got to our hotel. We got to the hotel around 7:00 A.M. and got our room key.
Jacob had said that we ordered a honeymoon suite to the front desk person but he hadn’t told me. He probably wanted it to be a surprise. The front desk person said to have a good honeymoon and we said thanks and went up to our room.
The room looked so beautiful. It had a big heart shaped bed right in the middle of it and the bad had rose pedals and a card that said “have an amazing honeymoon, Jacob and Lexis,” it was so beautiful that I couldn’t help but kiss him and say that I loved him.
“Wow Jacob, this is so amazing. How is it that you’re the most amazing person ever?” I asked as he led me to the bed.
“Well that is easy. I’m not the most amazing person ever, you are,” he said and kissed me softly almost as if he were trying not to break me. We sat on the bed talking for awhile talking about our future together.
And every now and then he kissed me and reminded me that he loved me for me and nothing else. I thought about what he said as we slept. I still thought it was cute the way he snored at night. That one of the reason I married him in the first place.
The next morning I was up early. I had already showered and gotten dressed and did my make up by the time Jacob got up.
When I had returned to the room he was sitting up waiting for me to come to him with his arms open. I crawled into his lap and kissed him before I said what I wanted to do.
“Babe, what do you want to do today? I thought we could go to the beach and hangout. But if you want to do something else that’s fine to. I just thought it would be fun to go to the beach,” I said as he kissed my arm and listened to me babble about stupid things.
“Babe, relax. We can go where ever you want,” he aid and got up to get dressed. When he came back he was his bathing suit and had his camera. “Go get in your bathing suit so we can get pictures for the family. Because you know that they are going to ask what we did,” he said taking a picture.
I went and got my bathing suit on and we took pictures of us together, then we packed up two towels, sunscreen, and stuff for lunch. We left shortly after he showered and got back in his suit.