Status: close

Buried By True Love

Home

It had been a month since the wedding and since we’d seen Izzy at the beach. It was time to go home but I didn’t want to. I wanted to stay in Hawaii with Jacob for the rest of our lives, but I couldn’t do that to my parents they would flip.
When we got home we headed back to his house. After unpacking we went and visited with my parents. We got together with all of our friends and had a party. The next day we were going to look for a place to live so we were talking to people about that.
“Mom, we want to go look at houses tomorrow and we want some people to come with us,” I said walking over to Jacob and grabbing his hand.
“Well, I would love to come with you, but I have to work tomorrow and your dad is staying with your little sister,” my mom said.
“Well, maybe Jake, Halley, Brit, and Jade can go. I’ll call them and see,” I said and went to grab the phone.
*Text conversation*
Me: Hey Hales, want to come with me and Jacob to look at houses tomorrow?
Hales: Sure, I would love to.
Me: Awesome. Thanks! Meet me at 7 tomorrow morning.
Hales: Ok laterz.
*End Text conversation*

*Text Conversation*
Me: Hey Brit I’m going to look at houses tomorrow with Jacob and I was wondering if you wanted to go. I want to have all my friends with me. Wanna go?
Britt: Sure what time?
Me: ummm, 7?
Britt: Ok no problem.
*End Text conversation*
*Text conversation*
Me: Hey, Jade going house shopping tomorrow wanna come?
Jae Jae: Sure I’ll be there at 7ok?
Me: Sure that’s what time were meeting up anyway. See you tomorrow.
*End text conversation*

*Text conversation*
Me: Hey Jake, we’re going house hunting tomorrow. Wanna come?
Jake: Sure, that would be fun.
Me: Okay, meet at my house at 7 tomorrow morning.
Jake: K. sees you tomorrow.
Me: k lates.
*End text conversation*
I went back to my family and sat on Jacobs lap. He wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed my hand. Then he went back to his conversation and I listened in.

“Babe, what did they all say?” Jacob asked when we were heading home.
“They said that they could and I told them to meet me at my mom’s house at 7:00 A.M. If that’s okay with you?” I said hesitantly.
“No that’s fine I was thinking about that time anyway,” he said kissing me. He held my hand all the way home. I thought it was nice to be with him alone because then we could talk about private things.
“Babe, what’s wrong? You seem upset by something,” I asked worried. He never acts like this around me.
“It’s nothing. I’m just exhausted today, that’s all,” he said. I felt like he was hiding something from me.
“Babe, your hiding something from me and I want to know it is.” I said sternly.
“Well, I was just wondering how long this was going to last,” he said ashamed of his wondering.
“It will last forever and ever and it won’t ever stop. I love you and I will always love you. Don’t worry, everything is going to be fine.” I said. And I was sure it would be. I loved Jacob, I have always loved him. I never wanted to be with anyone else. And of that I was sure.