Status: Alright, this story is dead I plan on re-writing it completely

Arranged Marriage... WHY?!

Told about the wedding.

It’s been two weeks since I woke up in the hospital, and two days after that I was allowed to go back home. Aiden and I were actually getting closer and closer, but I can’t say that I love him yet, that might take a little bit, but it will happen.

We were woken up by Aiden’s mum walking into the room and saying that she had something to tell us. I turned my head around to look at the alarm clock on the bed side table, it read 8:00 am. I groaned and turned back around to face Aiden’s bare chest.

“I don’t want to get up im comfy” I said while snuggling in closer to Aiden, whose chest raised and fell with his silent laughter.

“You know we’re gonna have to get up sooner and later, she will come back in here and drag us out.” He said while placing a light kiss on my forehead.

I groaned and started wiggling away from him, trying to get out, but he didn’t seem to want to let go.

“Noooo, I don’t wanna get up, I wanna stay here” He whined ‘hypocrite’ I thought.

“Do you want your mother to come back in here and drag you out by your ear?” I asked, he groaned and reluctantly let me go. I walked over to the closet and grabbed simple black skinny jeans, and my yellow Spongebob top. I grabbed some yellow converse and put them on; I brushed my hair and teeth and looked for Aiden. When I found him he was in the process of putting on a tight fitting black top over his white skinny jeans and black dc shoes.

I walked to the door and waited for him to walk towards me, and when he did he hugged me and kissed my forehead again. I got out of his hold and grabbed his hand and headed down to the sitting room where his mother was waiting for us.

“Ah Taylah-Marie, Aiden, glad you came down as soon as you did, I was expecting to wait for a while” She said, and she indicated for us to sit down on the love seat, across from her.

“As you both know you are to be married this week, and I am the one to inform you that we have come up with a date” she said, wait a minute they get to choose the date of OUR wedding? That’s bloody crap!

“Yes, we have chosen to have the wedding in a week” She said

“A WEEK!” I yelled, how could it be so soon? We only started dating three weeks ago, I was unconscious for one of those weeks. Shit he hasn’t proposed, he probably doesn’t even want to actually marry me yet.

“How can it be so soon?!” I asked my voice rising at the end.

“Well we figured with the threat on your life a month ago, we don’t know if anyone else is planning the same, so for the best protection for you we must join the packs as soon as possible” She explained.

I was pretty much going insane inside my head; I was having a mental breakdown. It’s just way too soon; I don’t know if I can do it, I really don’t. I got up and left the room, still wide eyes and hyperventilating, I went straight to our room to try and calm down.

Aiden’s P.O.V

I couldn’t help but feel hurt when I saw the frantic look on her face; she looked like she didn’t want to do this.

“Well that went extremely well” my mother mused.

How could she consider that well, Tay is freaking out and im having doubts about our relationship, and whether she actually wants to be with me. I got up and followed her scent to our room; I opened the door to see her sitting on the bed. She looked up and doesn’t look as frantic as she had before.

“Tay?” I said and she looked up at me and obviously saw the hurt on my face because hers softened greatly “Do you not want to marry me?” I asked

“Oh Aiden, it’s not that, Im actually looking forward to marrying you now. But I didn’t expect it to be so soon, I mean it’s in a week. I was expecting it to be in a year or two” She said, getting up to grab my hand and bring me back to the bed. She pushed me down and sat down on my lap.

“Then why did you look so horrified?” I asked

“Because you weren’t saying anything and I thought that you weren’t happy with the news” She said sounding sad

“Of course I want to marry you and I hadn’t said anything because you were freaking out” I explained.

“Oh, no of course I wanna marry you but it’s so soon. I mean were you actually planning on proposing to me or were you just gonna have the whole arrangement be the only reason why we end up married?” She asked

“Of course not I want to be married to you because we want it not the other way around” I said “I will propose to you before next week, I promise” I said and brought her face down to actually kiss her.

Now how do I propose to her?
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, the second chapter for the day.