Status: Alright, this story is dead I plan on re-writing it completely

Arranged Marriage... WHY?!

Aftermath.

Aiden’s P.O.V

I couldn’t believe that they actually got to her; they were able to get around her guard and stab her. I wanted to blame Alex so bad, if he didn’t howl she wouldn’t have paused. But I can’t blame him, he had been stabbed in the shoulder, and it was laced in some kind of poison. I looked down at the person lying in a cot in front of me, stomach wound tight in bandages. Taylah had been taken to get an operation by a pack doctor, to make sure that her organs and everything was okay before the gaping hole got stitched up.

Everyone was so happy when she killed the man, officially ending the semi-small war between the four packs. She was absolutely breath taking when she thought, I know I should have paid more attention to the fight, but I got so distracted by her. When she was fighting it looked as though she was doing some intricate dance around her opponent. She just looked so deadly but graceful at the same time, and I couldn’t help but feel proud of her.

When she got stabbed though, it was like things were going in slow motion. I watched as the sword went through her stomach and came out the other side. I was absolutely horrified, I couldn’t do anything, when she phased I thought that everything would be fine. She killed him and everyone stopped and started cheering, even the enemies. But when she fell to the floor unconscious, everything stopped; no one said or did anything. I broke the silence by running forward to check on her, sure she was breathing, but shallow breaths, like she was hyperventilating. She had lost so much blood, which was the cause of her fainting, after that everyone spurred into action. Calling medics and stuff to deal with the wounded while Taylah’s dad picked her up and rushed her to the pack hospital.

But now, here I am watching her sleep, waiting for her to wake up. It’s been a week already, and she wasn’t showing any signs of waking. The doctors said that she could have put herself in some kind of coma, not wanting to wake up or something like that. But I knew she wouldn’t do that, she was too determined and I knew there were things that she still wanted to do. And besides she wouldn’t want to leave her family worrying for too long, she cared for them too much.

I haven’t left the room since she was brought in her; my wolf demanded that we be here when she finally wakes. I was a wreck, not knowing what I would do if she never woke up. I was just starting to gain really strong feelings over her aswell, and now she’s pretty much been taken from me. I fell asleep with the thoughts of her waking up soon, and everything being alright.

Normal P.O.V

I woke up with a start, because of a stupid nightmare, I dreamed that everyone around me was killed for some stupid reason that I couldn’t remember. I looked around and noticed that I wasn’t in my room; I looked around the room to get a sense of where I was. Turns out I was in a hospital room, with wires and needles in and on me, ’ewww’. I looked down and noticed that Aiden was in here, asleep, ‘I wonder how long he’s been in here?’ I thought. He was sitting on a chair while his head was resting on my bed as a pillow; his head was situated close to my hand. I couldn’t help myself I had to touch him, and I couldn’t help the electric feeling coursing through me when I did. I ran my hand through his hair, waking him up in the process.

He looked up, confused, looking around for the source that woke him, and after not finding it he looked at me, not expecting me to be looking back. His eyes looked bloodshot and puffy, like he had previously cried; he also had massive bags under his eyes, proving his tiredness. He looked so sad and worried; it was so heartbreaking knowing that I had put him through all of this.

“Hi” I croaked, after not speaking for however long.

A smile broke out over his face, looking completely thrilled that I was awake. “Tay! You’re awake?!” he exclaimed.

“No shit Sherlock” I teased and neither of us said anything after a while. All I could do was stare at him, and he stared back with some unknown emotion in his eyes.

“How long was I out for?” I asked, breaking the silence but not my staring.

“A week” He replied, ‘wow,’ I thought ‘one week is a long time’ we both lapsed back into silence. We still had identical grins on our faces, him because I was finally awake, me, partially for the same reason but mostly because his grin was infectious and I just had to smile at him.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's been wwwaaaaaaaayyy too long since I've updated, but I just couldn't get around to it. But I plan on making it up to you guys by posting two chapters today, maybe even three. Im not too sure.

Enjoy, comment and subscribe??