Status: Came from a Dream

Raindrops on Roses, Boys in White Dresses

Chapter 3

Frankie:

As soon as the bus stoped, I was out of my seat and out of the bus. I waved good bye to the kind bus driver and walked toward the quad area. I found a bunch and pulled out my phone to call Jepha.
"Yes Frankie?" He asked on the second ring.
"How are my babies?" I asked quietly.
"Fine. Daisy is swinging and Danny is-" I heard a cry on the other end. "Crying. He was fine until you called." He grumbled.
"Put him on the phone." I murmured. I heard muffled noises, and then Danny's cries louder than before. "Hi baby... Mommy misses you... please be good for Uncle Jepha. Mommy has to go to high school so I can make a better life for us..." his cries got a bit softer so I began to sing "Boys don't cry" Danny's lullabye. His cries got softer and softer and then disappeared.
"He's sleep. How do you do that?" Came Jeph's voice.
"I dunno. Its a Mama thing. I gotta go Love. Bye."
"Bye, Frankie"
I put my my phone away and looked up in time to see the boys from the bus earlier walking over to me.
"Hey Frank where did you disappear to?" Asked the Bert guy, "we have been lookin everywhere for you."
"Oh, I didn't know you guys wanyed me to hang out with you so... I made myself scarce." I responded.
Mikey laughed and shook his head quietly. "Poor kid has no friends."
"Ah don't be like that Mikes, he has us!" Chastised Gerard and we shall take care of our little Pansy. "Now, let me say that schedule." I handed it over and he looked over it cqrefully. "Hey, you have 3 classes with Mikey. He can show you the ropes and you have P.E. the same period as me, but I got the Dick teacher and you got one of the Lesbians. Lucky."
I giggled and smiled at them. I guess this move was a good thing.
♠ ♠ ♠
I will add more later. Just wanted this outta my head so I can watch more Harry Potter!! :D