You Are the Only Exception

Take My Hand I’ll Make You Come a Little Closer

*(A/N There is a sex scene in this chapter and if you don't want to read it you can skip over it)

Andy took me back to my house and I began to pack stuff up. I glared at Andy when he said that I should dress nice for dinner tonight. Most of this stuff would have to go into storage for the time being. Packing this is not going to be fun either. I wouldn’t be able to play music or write for a little bit. I grabbed my guitar, clothes, and note book, took one last look at my room, and headed downstairs to where Andy was.

“Are you ready to go?” Andy asked.
“I guess,” I sighed.

As we walked out Andy pulled me closer to him and put his hand on my waist. I looked at him weird but he was caught up in his own thoughts so I let it go. Andy and I got in his car and we headed to his house. I realized that I had never been to his house before, he always came to mine.

We pulled up to his house and headed for the door. Andy’s parents welcomed me and then showed me to my room for the time being.

“If you take a while to get ready, you may want to start now. You can also take a shower if you want as well.” Andy’s mom said. I smiled at her.
“Thank you.” I looked around the room. “This really means a lot to me.”
“You’re welcome dear.”

Mrs. Biersack left the room and I pulled out the pictures of Matt, Mixi, and I and the picture my mom, my dad, and me when I was baby. I took my necklace off and put it on the frame.

I went into my bag and grabbed what I planned to wear for the night and headed to the bathroom. I turned on the water and got in. The water felt amazing after being in a hospital chair and couch the whole day. I was actually able to think about things during my shower. I thought about what I was going to do with my mom in the hospital and I thought about how I felt about certain people.

Getting out I put on the dress I planned to wear. Thankfully there was a blow dryer in the bathroom. When my hair was dry I turned on my flat iron and waited for it to warm up. While I was waiting for it to warm I put on my make-up. Once that was done and my hair was straightened I walked back into the (my) room, grabbed a purse that I brought and put on some jewelry including my mom’s necklace.

“Cassi, it’s time to go!” I heard Andy call.
“Okay!” I called back. I slipped on my heels and ran out the door.

I walked down the stairs and Andy was standing at the bottom with a small but long box in his hands. Once I got to the bottom he handed out the box. I glared at Andy but took the box from his hands.
I opened the velvet box and inside was (what I expected it to be) a necklace. The necklace had a Nightmare Before Christmas charm at the end of it. The charm actually turned out to be a locket and inside was a picture of Andy, Matt, Mixi and I (from the first day that we all hung out) and a picture of my mom and me.

“I saw the one of your mom and you in your house so I kind of took it for this. I still had the picture of all of us on my phone so, yea.” Andy said. I put the necklace on and hugged him.
“Thank you so much.”
“You’re very welcome.” I blushed a little bit. “So, shall we go?”
“Aren’t your parents coming with us?” I asked him.
“We are meeting them there.”
“Oh, okay.” I smiled at him. Just being around him made me so happy even if my mom was in a coma, even if she might not wake up. I had to stop myself before I did anything else.
“Let’s go.”

Andy and I met up with his parents at the very fancy restaurant, no wonder why Andy told me to dress nice. It was a nice dinner and I was able to learn about Andy’s family and they were able to learn about me and my mom a little bit.

“Why do you where that star necklace?” Andy asked. I fiddled the necklace in my hands.
“Uh, my dad gave it to my mom for their one year anniversary. I fell in love with it and I would always steal it from my mom’s jewelry box and when I was older, she just gave it to me.” I said. I sniffled a little. “Damn it. Sorry, I didn’t mean to curse.”

Andy rubbed my back and his parents looked at each other. Dinner soon ended and we went back to their house. I went straight up the stairs to the room and changed into some jeans and a shirt. I grabbed my emergency cigarette pack and headed down the stairs. I walked into the living room where the family was.

“Uh, I was wondering if I could go for a walk real quick. I just need some fresh air.” I said.
“Sure.” Mr. Biersack said.
“Thanks.” Andy just stared as I walked out the door.

Once I was away from the house I pulled out the pack of cigarettes and lit one up. The sweet toxins took away the pain I was feeling. I kept walking and saw a park and decided that a nice hill would be fabulous to sit on. I sat on the hill and just felt calm. After about half an hour and three more cigarettes I decided I should head back. Walking back it started to snow a little and I smiled.

“God, I can’t wait for Christmas.” I said to myself.

~~~

Andy’s parents were asleep when he came into my room. I was about to change and go to sleep as well.

“Cassi?” Andy asked.
“What?” I asked back.
“Come with me.”
Andy took my hand and we headed out the door. We went into the woods behind his house.

“Where are we going?” I asked him. It was dark but the moon was helping us see a little bit.
“My secret hide out.” He said. You could hear the smile on his face.

We finally got to a tree and Andy helped me climb up to the little tree house in it.
The tree house was kind of nice. The door was underneath us and there was one little window on the opposite side. There were also blankets on the floor and posters (most likely Andy’s) on the wall. In the corner it looked like there was a box but it was covered by a sheet. It was pretty much your average tree house.

“I found this place one night when I couldn’t stand being in my house.” He said.

Andy walked to the corner with the sheet and pulled out a bottle and some solo cups.
“Alcohol, really?” I asked him. Andy just smiled at me and I giggled a little. “What if a little kid comes up here and what was this about keeping me sober now?”
“That kid can get drunk off his ass and a few drinks won’t hurt.”

We both laughed. Andy leaned in, gave me a kiss on the cheek, and handed me a cup. I decided that I didn’t care right now, what happens, happens and I need to let go and just be happy.

~~~

Things were getting heated real quickly. Andy and I were kissing pretty intensely and I knew I was drunk. My hands were already up his shirt feeling the warmth of his torso. His hand played along the end of my shirt and it soon made its way up to my breast. Andy started massaging the breast where his hand was at and I let out a small moan. I was actually going to let him do this. I was too drunk to not give a damn anymore. And he made me happy, so why not? I pulled off his shirt and only stopping our kiss to get the shirt over his head. My shirt soon came off as well, then my bra. Andy’s mouth moved to my neck where he nibbled and kissed, making me go crazy since that was one of my turn on spots.

He kept moving and started sucking on my breast and massaging the other one. I let out a little moan at the feeling. Andy came back up and kissed me again. His wandering hands went to my jeans and started unbuttoning them. He slid my jeans off with a little help from me and threw them somewhere in the tree house. Andy then took my underwear off with his teeth which made me want him even more.

Coming back up he kissed me and started rubbing my clit which made me moan into the kiss. Again his wandering hand moved lower and he stuck a finger in me. Then two, then three, and he started going really fats. My breathing was becoming labored and he stopped. I pouted, but decided to take advantage of the situation. I rolled us over and kissed him again. I pulled off his jeans and boxers. I took his throbbing member and then stuck it in my mouth. Taking all of him, I bobbed my head and hummed a little when it would be in the back of my throat which would drive him wild.
“Holy fuck,” Andy said.

He took my hair and held it up and I kept going. When he announced that he was “almost there” I stopped and came up to kiss him, he smiled into the kiss. I loved to his ear and nibbled a little bit and his neck just to hear him moan. Andy must have decided that he wanted control again because he rolled back over so he was on top. He reached for a package near a little box and ripped it open with his teeth.

“Hopefully you don’t rip it.” I giggled. “I don’t want a kid at seventeen.”
Andy glared at me and then put on the condom. He gave me a quick kiss and then started his member into me. Once he was fully in, he started thrusting slow but gaining speed. I moaned. Thrusting faster and moaning himself, Andy leaned down to kiss me. Our tongues played around and he started going even faster. Both of us were moaning pretty loudly but it felt amazing.
“Fuck!” I screamed.

I could tell that he was close just by the look on his face. Andy thrusted as hard and as fast as he could and I was practically screaming his name. Soon enough, he finally hit his climax with me not too far behind, both of us moaning each other’s name. Andy rode out his orgasm and pulled out. Andy gave me a very passionate kiss before rolling off me.

“We can stay here for a little bit longer and take a nap if you want.” Andy said. “We just have to be back before my parents wake up.”
“Okay.” I said smiling. “Thank you for the best night of my life.”
We both smiled and snuggled closer. With the blankets all around us, I started to drift off with Andy next to me.
“Happy birthday, Cassi,” Andy kissed my forehead.
“Thank you.” I smiled and drifted off to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I haven't updated in a while and this chapter is almost 2,000 words. :D Thank you for staying with me with my slow updates. I have also moved to Iowa now so that put a damper on my updates (even though I've been here for a little over a month. XD)

Thank you for reading and subscribing.