Because of You

I'm Taking Care of You

“Thank Liv I own you will you tell Tye that Phil is on his way to get her and Grayson…. Thank you again. She’s just in shock and we called Nana and she’s going to stay with Tye and Phil tonight so she can be there for BJ….” I walked out of the bathroom at Bruno’s house and looked at him.
“You okay baby?”
I didn’t answer him I just walked over to him and stood and looked up at him.
“How did you know?”
“Grayson called the last number you dialed which was me. He was crying saying a bad man was hurting you and then I heard you screaming in the background. I told him to hide in the closet and listen to his IPod and Aunt Tye would come get him once I took care of the bad man.” I nodded and started to walk away from him but he gently grabbed me and pulled me to him.
“Bruno don’t.”
“No come here… there is no way I not holding you tonight.” He said as he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead as I cried.
“Shhh baby I got you…”
“He tried to…”
“I know baby but he didn’t. I didn’t let him no one’s ever going to hurt you awhile I’m around.” Bruno said as he kissed forehead again and told him he was going to take a shower and come right back. I sat down on the bed and turned the TV on just so I didn’t have to think about what happened and TMZ was on.
“So we caught up with Bruno Mars on a little family dinner tonight.”
“Who’s the girl and kid?” I heard Harvey ask.
“Well it turns out that Bruno and this girl Adele Manchi are best friends and dated before he made it big and then lost touch.”
“Well who’s the little boy?” The black chick with the gap asked.
“The little boy is Bruno and Adele’s son and sources say he looked just like Bruno but we couldn’t see his face because he had on the hat. But Adele is gorgeous…”
“So what do we know about her?”
“Well the reason why this story is so juicy is because Adele was a bartender at a strip club and is the DJ at House. The story from an inside source says she didn’t want to ruin Bruno’s dreams and knew he was meant to make music so she raise their son by herself. She’s working two jobs and going to school full time as a account’s major, but you know that about to stop.”
“Yeah I don’t think Bruno would let her work two jobs while going to school and with him as the father she wouldn’t have to work and she can just finish school.”
“So this girl is for real?” The surfer dude asked.
“Yes she was attacked tonight at her home after the family dinner and fought the attacker off until Bruno and the Hooligans came and basically kicked the guy’s ass. Bruno, his brother Eric Hernandez and Philip Lawrence were question but not charged. And she also works for a high end bouquet owned by Olivia Sanders.”
I looked up and saw Bruno walk out of the bathroom on the phone and looked at the TV and grabbed the remote from me and turned it off.
“Ryan who told them all that shit?”
“Sasha.” I said as I guess Ryan said the same thing.
“She said the same thing you said. Yeah I don’t care but I don’t want them fucking with Addie or my son… ok I will goodnight.” He said as he hung up his phone and placed it on the charger and looked at me.
“I’m fine with it Burrito.” He looked up at me and smiled from ear to ear.
“What?”
“You haven’t called me in a long time Knuckle ~Head.” I smiled back at him and lay down and he turned off the lamp and got into the bed.
“Come here pretty girl.” He said as he reached for me and pulled me to him and wrapped his arms around me.
“Go sleep baby.” He said as he started to sing me to sleep.

I woke up in the middle of the night screaming and crying and I felt someone’s hands on me to I started to fight to get them off of me.
“ADELE BABY WAKE UP!!!!” I blinked a few times and when my vision became clear I realized I was fighting Bruno.
“He tried too….Bruno he was going to…”
“Shh come here baby it’s ok I’m here he won’t hurt you I promise.” He said as he held me to him and rubbed my back.
“Bruno he…”
“No baby he didn’t ,nothing happened and he’s in jail and you will never see him again not even for the trail because this is was his third strike and a violence of the protection order… he’s gone baby for about 30 years to life. Calm down… you want some ice cream?”
“Yes.” I said as he smiled and kissed my forehead.
“How about we go watch a movie ok to get your mind off of things.”
“Okay.” I said as he helped me out of the bed because I was starting to feel the side effect of a 250 pound man forcing onto me and when me dug his nails into my in leg I had to get a few stiches so I was starting to feel the pain.
“Are you ok?”
“I’m hurting Bruno.”
“Ok don’t get up babe I’m bring you the ice cream and we can watch the movie in here. Do you want one of your pain pills?”
“Yes.” I said as I laid in the bed until he returned and sat down next to me. I ate ice cream, took my pain pill and soon was laying next to Bruno half way asleep when his phone rang.
“Hello? No can I talk to you later… yes she was attacked but she’s trying to sleep so I’ll can you in the morning… what? Shit fine I’m on my way.” Bruno got up and I looked at him.
“What’s wrong?”
“BJ is had a nightmare and no one can get him to calm down so I’m going to get him and Nana and bring them here.”
“You’re going to leave me by myself?” I asked in a panicked tone.
“Addie chill they live three blocks away… I’ll be right back I promise.” He said as he kissed my forehead and walked out of the bedroom. I tired to stay awake but I guess I dozed off because I here the bedroom open and Grayson crying.
“Shh Grayson Momma’s ok see she’s asleep… you can stay in here with me and Mommy.” Bruno said as I felt him place something on the bed I turned over and looked at the worried face of my son.
“Momma?”
“What baby?”
“You otay?”
“Yes baby come here? Where’s Nana?” I asked as Grayson moved towards me and laying right next to me. He was so close to me it felt like he was laying underneath my side.
“She’s in the guestroom next door.” Bruno said as he took off his shirt and go in the bed and turned the light out.

A few days later
I was at Liv’s house as she packed her and Layla’s things to go visit Tom when my phone rang.
“Who’s that?” She asked.
“Who do you think?”
“Bruno.” We said at the same time and I answered the phone.
“Hello.”
“Damn I’m happy to talk to you too…”
“What do you want?”
“Don’t do that…” he warned as I signed and waited for him to finish talking.
“Look I know you said you’re not moving in with me…”
“Yeah and?”
“Well you’re three aren’t staying in your old house anymore…”
“I’m not getting into this with you again Peter… I’m not moving in with you…”
“I don’t want you to Adele I don’t I could life with you… I would kill you.”
“Then what are you talk about boy?” I asked in an annoyed tone.
“If you would shut the hell up and stop interrupting me I could tell you.” He hissed as I place him on speaker.
“If what?”
“Geez I swear you’re a pain in my ass…” He mumbled as Liv covered her mouth so she would laughed out loud.
“Peter…”
“Stop calling me that Adele… I in you to meet me four houses down from mine in ten minutes.”
“I’m at Liv’s.”
“And?”
“That’s at least a fifteen minutes away from you and if rush hour.”
“Finally leave now please and we will wait.”
“We who?”
“Grayson, Eric Nana and I.”
“I will since you said phone.”
“Thank you sweetheart.” He said as I blushed and she looked at me as we hung up.
“Why do you give Bruno such a hard time… and I didn’t know his name was Peter.”
“Yes his name is Peter and I give him a hard time because he need it.”
“Don’t push that man away… I see the way he looks at you and I know you still love him so don’t fuck up.” She warned as I stood up and grabbed my purse and looked at me as we hugged.
“Call me as soon and you two landed.” I said as I walked out of her house and made the long journey to Bruno’s neighborhood.
When I finally got to the neighborhood I parked at Bruno’s house and called him.
“Which house B?”
“Did you just park in my driveway?”
“Yes.”
“Okay walked out the driveway and turned to left and you will see us standing in the front yard.”
“Okay.” I said as I hung up the phone and did what he told me and walked to a very pretty two story house.
“So why are we here?”
“Because this is your new house…”
“What?” I asked as I looked at him like he was crazy.
“You don’t want to live with me… and I don’t want you three living back at the old house so this is your new house. You three will be safe and I can see my son when ever I want.” He said as I frowned.
“No I won’t take it.”
“Will you just stop please… I won’t just drop over unannounced I’ll always call first. The house will belong to you and Nana. I want you three to be safe. I talk to Nana and she is will to look after Grayson when you’re at school or work so she can retire. I will pay all the bill if you want me to and I have always set up a college fund for Grayson.”
“Come here now.” I hissed as he looked at me with a confused look.
“What did I do now?”
“You can’t just come in here and tell me what’s going to happen. I don’t need your money and I don’t want it.”
“Ok this shit is getting real old fast Adele. I’m taking care of you, my son and Nana… point blank. Do I have to put myself on child support? I mean I trying to do the right thing here. Nana is to old to be working that hard ass job. She has put in the time and it’s time someone takes care of her. I don’t trust anyone to watch our son but her… Iam going to take care of all of you whether you like it or not do you understand me?” He asked and again like the first time I pissed him off he was so hot.
“Fine.” I said giving in because I knew I wasn’t going to win.
“And you don’t have to put yourself on child support that not called for.” I said as he smiled and kissed my forehead as we walked back over to everyone and into our new house.

Adele
♠ ♠ ♠
So what’s up guys here is the next instillment to Because of You, I want you to check out my stories My Heart, which is finished, New Perspective, I'll Never Leave and Just the Way You Are. Oh and check out our joint story What Happens in Vegas...Well You Know the Deal!
Mistakes? Comments? Subscribe?