Because of You

I Still Love You.

Premiere night,

I was getting ready to go to the premiere with Tom and I was really excited. he wanted to leave the premiere early but I told him that I would kick his ass if I didn't get the chance to see the movie. I was putting on my earrings when Tom walked in the door. I looked up and saw him not dressed yet. Typical Tom, always getting ready at the last minute.

"Layla is at your moms and enjoying time with your cousins and your sister." He said. My sister and I weren't close at all. She was older but I always love her.

"Yeah, she hasn't seen them in a long time." I said grabbing my necklace. "A little help with the zipper and this necklace?" I asked.

"Sure." He said he walked over as I stood up. I turned around and zipped me up. I adjusted the bodice as he put on my necklace.

"Thank you." I said.

"You look amazing." He said as he backed up. "I do have a question." He said.

"Okay, what's up?" I asked. I turned to him as I pulled my back from my face.

"You are an amazing woman, always have been since I met you. Why aren't you married?" He asked.

"Really? That's a hard one. Um, I did date after our breakup and I had a marriage proposal but I just couldn't. The truth is that when I was with you I was in love with you and then I got pregnant, which made me happy because I wanted it all. I wanted a great man, a beautiful daughter, an amazing career and I was so fucking happy. Then the distance happened between us and I almost had an abortion. I changed my mind because I wanted to keep my daughter so I waited for you to come home but you dumped me and that broke me completely. After 5 years of raising her by myself and looking for someone like you, I just gave up on love which I'm fine with as long as I have her. She's all I care about now." I said blinking back tears and looking away from him to apply my lipgloss.

"I'm so sorry." He said and gave me a hug from behind. "I never knew." he said.

"It's fine." It's been 8 years and I"m fine." I said.

"No, it's not because I still love you. When we broke up I realized there was no one else in the world that could love me and believe in me like you did and I was in love with you. When I came home I knew you wouldn't take me back." He said.

"Don't say that you never did love." I said feeling the tears slipping down.

"I did." He said. "I still do and it's not because of Layla." I felt him touch my leg.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"A second chance. I just want one more time to show you how much you mean to me and how much I want to raise Layla with you. I just want to make happy again." He said.

"Tom, you're 7 years too late." I said not believing that. I said it because honestly I was scared that he would break my heart again.

"Are you sure about that or are you scared?" He asked.

"I don't know Tom. For so long that was all I ever wanted to hear but you didn't come back and you didn't tell me." I said as I walked away from him to my closet to oput on my shoes. When I turned around Tom was right there.

"I think you are lying to yourself." he said and he kissed me. He reached around me and lifted me up after I didn't resist him. I wrapped my arms around his neck kissing him back. He carried me over to the bed and I caught a glance of the time. It was 6:30.

"Tom, the premiere." I said.

"Is at 9, we can skip dinner and I'll get us something later." he said. "If you are having second thoughts about this tell me now." He said.

I couldn't think of an excuse or a reason to stop him. He continued kissing me as he moved my dress up. He moved my thong to the side and I felt him fumble with his jean for a second before he pushed deeply into me. I inhaled deeply letting out a moan since technically I haven't had sex in a real long time. Hell, he reminded me of how good it felt.. As he started a steady, agonizing, slow rhythm my moaning got louder. Before I knew it I was close and I could tell this orgasm was going to huge because of the build up.

"Oh shit Tom!" I yelled out after he thrusted into me hard and held his place. I was over the edge as I felt my world was falling apart and coming back together at the same time. As soon as I calmed down he kissed me passionately and continued.

***

At 8:45 we were in the limo on our way to the premiere. Tom was sending a text to his agent while I text Addie. Damn I owe her $100 dollars...I think,

"My agent says I should walk the red carpet alone." He said. He looked at me.

"Um okay." I said "I'll just step the side soon as we arrive."

"No, I want you there with me." He said taking my hand.

"So, what are we?" I asked.

"Together officially, you are my girlfriend and the mother of my child. Hell if you need a promise ring to show how committed to you I am I will." He raised my hand to his lips and kissed my knuckles.

"No, you don't have to." I said as I leaned forward and kissed him.

The limo stopped in front of the theater and Tom looked at me.

"Ready?" He asked.

"Yep." I nodded. He got out once the door was opened by the driver. I saw the flashes of the cameras as Tom turned back to me. He took my hand and helped me out. He struck a pose while holding me in place beside him.

"Who is she Tom?" A cameraman asked.

Tom looked at me and smiled that wonderful smile.

"My girlfriend and my child's mother." He said.

"What's her name?" Another asked.

"Olivia Sanders, successful businesswoman." He said.

"Can we get some of the happy couple?" Someone shouted.

"Of course." Tom answered.

We posed for a few pics and then they requested a few of Tom alone. I stood on the sidelines and watched. I finally realized how proud of him I was. He signed a few photos and playfully took pictures before returning to me where I stood there smiling really hard at him. he gave me a kiss.

"What are you smiling for?" He asked.

"I'm so proud of you." I said. He gave me another kiss.

"Ready?" He asked.

"Yeah, wow how are we going to break this to Lay?" I asked.

"She's going to be happy and love it." He said.

Boy was he right, Layla was so happy that she started planning our wedding.
♠ ♠ ♠
Olivia Premiere