Because of You

One Hell of A Dream

“Addie’s Bruno’s on the phone?”
“What does he want?” I asked as looked up from my homework and then at my grandmother.
“Child I don’t know ask him? I’m not you assistant and I don’t take calls.” She said as she walked out of my room.
“What boy?” I asked as he phone picked up on the second ring.
“Damn what did I do to you?”
“I’m doing on homework what do you want?”
“I wanted to see Grayson.”
“Then walk your ass down here and get him. I swear the two of you are getting on my fucking nerves.” I yelled because I was in a fucked up mood.
“Whatever I’m coming to get my son so we won’t bother your mean ass.” He said as he hung up in my face.
I grabbed the book I was reading and through it against the wall just as Grayson was walking into my room.
“Mommy you otay?”
“No Grayson I’m not.” I said as I started crying and the problem is I didn’t know why. The pass couple of days have been hell for me and I didn’t know I think maybe it was because I was scared to go to school in fear someone was following me. The TMZ cameras always around it was starting to get to me.
“Grayson let’s go!” Bruno yelled from downstairs.
“Daddy!!!!” He yelled back caused Bruno to walk upstairs and into my room.
“Boy did you not hear… what wrong with your mom?”
“She crying… daddy fix her.”
“Go in your room.” Bruno said as Grayson walked over kissed me and then ran out of the room.
“Addie…”
“I hate this.” I cried out.
“Hate what baby? What’s wrong?” He said as he kneed in front of me and made me look at him.
“Everything Bruno… I can’t go to the store, school or work without people following me. I can’t do this…” I cried out as he stood up and pulled me up then sat down and pulled me into his lap.
“You’re scared?”
“No… yes… I mean…”
“He’s gone baby… he got live in prison without parole. He won’t ever hurt you do believe me when I tell you that right?”
“I don’t but… it’s like everywhere I turn now there’s someone in my face with a fucking camera.”
“Calm down baby… I got you. Do you want Dre to go with you to school from now on?”
“Who?”
“You remember Dre-Bone right?”
“Yeah but why would….”
“Dre’s security… he won’t let anything happen to you. If he can’t someone will always be with you ok?”
“Okay.”
“So is this why you bite my head off earlier?”
“Yeah that and other things.”
“Like?”
“I don’t want to talk to you about it Bruno.”
“Ok.” Get up please I gotta go relive Nana.” He said as he kissed my forehead and pushed me lightly so I got up and he walked out of my room.

Four Days Later~

“You need to get laid because I’m not going to keep having you ass bite my fucking head off. I mean damn get a fucking toy or something.” Bruno hissed as me as I throw my book at him.
“Fuck you.”
“I would just so you won’t be a total bitch.” He said causing me to throw my notebook at him this time. For the past four days all we have done is fight and it was starting to drive Nana crazy so she kicked me out and told me until I settled this with Bruno I would have to stay with him. But what she didn’t understand it was Bruno who was the cause of all my problems. I was horny and I wanted him but I would let him know I wanted him because his ego would be bigger that what he all ready was.
“You will never get this again.”
“I don’t think I would want it… I better is spider webs and shit down there.”
“Again fuck you.” I said as I turned my back and walked out if the kitchen up to him room.

I was about to take another cold shower when I felt him standing behind me.“What asshole?”
“You know I know exactly what you’re doing?”
“Great I’m glad you know what a shower looks like.” I said as I turned around and he was standing right in front of me.
“No you are bitchy because you haven’t got laid in a while and you are picking fights with me so you can get what you want.”
“And what do I want Bruno?” I asked as I placed my hands on my hips and looked at him.
“For me to lay the pipe to you horny ass.”
“Whatever fuck you and move.”
“You keep telling me that and I just might.”
“Whatever Peter move.”
“Say it again Adele I’m serious you tell me to fuck you one more time and I am.”
I laughed in his face because I knew he wasn’t going to do shit so I did it just to humor him.
“Fuck you Bruno Mars.” I said and started to walk passed him but he grabbed me around the waist and started to kiss my neck.
“What the… oh hell.” I moaned as he pushed me to the wall and stripped me down to I was completely naked.
“Bruno what are you…. OH MY GOD!” I screamed and he eased into me as he picked me up and trapped me against the wall.
“Fuck Addie.” He hissed and I wrapped my legs around him and he started to move in and out of me in a slow fashion.
Ten minutes into the rough sex we where having I moaned out his name.
“Addie… Addie
…. ADELE!”
I looked up at Bruno and then the clock and was confused about what was happening.
“What the hell?”
“Was I good baby?”
“Huh?”
“In your dream was I good?”
“That was a dream?” I asked still confused.
“Yes we had another argument because you where being mean so you stormed up here and the next time I knew I could hear you moaning and screaming my name from downstairs.”
“Oh God!” I said as I covered my face with the pillow.
“You were saying a lot of that too…” He said as I could hear the smile on his face.
“Shut up!”
“So I guess that’s why you have been so mean lately huh? You’re horny and you want me but you don’t want to tell me you want me?” He asked as he pulled the pillow away and looked at me.
“Bruno why does this always to happen to me?”
“What baby?” He said as he stood up and took his shoes and shirt off and lay down next to me.
“Why do I have to still be in love with you? Why do I have to still want you to make love to me? Why do I cry myself to sleep at night because you’re not with me?” I asked as he reached over and wiped the tears away.
“Because you need me just as much as I need you. You’re stubborn just as much as I am. But the one thing I’m not is blind. I’m not blind to the fact that you are so mean to me because you’re trying to push me away… you did the first time we ended up together and we had a prefect relationship up until Sasha messy ass fucked up everything. I love you point blank. I never stopped and I never will. You are the mother of my son and hopefully one day a few more. I’m honestly just waiting on you babe.”
“Waiting on me to do what?”
“Give in.”
“To?” I asked as he looked at me with a look I knew all to well.
“Me.” He said as he leaned in and kissed me with so much passionate I felt light headed once we broke the kiss.
“Tell me if you don’t want to and I’ll stop…. But you better tell me now because I don’t think I’ll be able to later.”
“Please?” I moaned as was he quickly undressed me and started to kiss the one spot he knew would drive me crazy.
“Oh… please Bruno?” I whined because I knew my grandmother and Gee~Gee could pop up at anytime and stop something I so desperately needed.

Addie

Addie Four days later
♠ ♠ ♠
Hay hay people what's up? Okay so I'm going to get right to it today... three comments please I know you guys can do it. The more you comment the more we update. Check out my solo My Heart, I'll Never Leave, Just The Way You Are, and New Perspective. Mistakes comment and Subscribe?